Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA!

Go down 
+5
Reaper King
Grey
Flybot
speedy
GravisCordis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 712

Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! Empty
PostSubject: Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA!   Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 12:26 pm

Cat Name : Bearpaw

Clan : Skyclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : A medicine cat, first and foremost, is expected to heal and help their clanmates when they are injured, sick, or suffering. This is done via the healing system and, in tandem with this, they go on herb hunts semi-frequently to keep the clan well stocked. They also possess a special connection with Starclan by which they use the revelation dice to discover plots, omens and more. This can be used to guide their clan down the right path (or what they perceive the right path to be.) Medicine cats don't dabble in love and are sworn to a life without taking a mate or having kits, which would be just fine for Bear since he doesn't care about that stuff anyway. finally, they accompany apprentices to highstones for their moonstone journey, which must be done in a timely manner to ensure that nobody is made to wait.

What would you do with this position? : Bearpaw isn't a particularly compassionate or nice cat so he would definitely be an unconventional choice for a mca, but I think that would just make it all the more fun for both me and everyone else! Bear cares a lot about his clan and wants to see Skyclan thrive however possible so he would definitely care a lot about his patients. Though, I think that he would mostly want to take the spot just to make sure a worthy cat filled the position. (Little self important, aren't we?) and has the potential to not only be a good mca, but an exciting one too! He's a morally grey character who isn't afraid to think outside of the box to get things done. That said, he doesn't trust the other clans and actually thinks that they are beneath him, which will make for either a very difficult to get along with mca, or a nice arc of character growth. And if not, well, he might just find reason to be a silly lil evil dude. Plus, a mca being the product of a forbidden romance could prove to be very interesting if the truth ever came out.

Why you think you deserve this position? : I'm still relatively new to the site, but I've been pretty active since I joined with only a blip or two in activity due to school and work. Finding time to sit down and crank out posts is no trouble for me now, so I'll be able to power through moonstone journey's while keeping them personalized and fun! Now, I'm admittedly not familiar with high rank positions, but I feel like I have a good understanding of what being a medicine cat entails and that I can flourish and give Skyclan an active, fun character to interact with.

Recommendations : N/A
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA!   Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 1:08 pm

Recommend

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA!   Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 1:15 pm

Recommend!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! JGgdMsS Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! JGg3TFt  Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! JGg3GK7 Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! JGg2WjR

Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! JcTsSP1  Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! JcnAVnI Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! Grub_f10Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA!   Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 1:23 pm

Recommended!

Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA!   Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 9:16 pm

Recommend

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA!   Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 9:17 pm

Recommend

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA!   Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 10:57 am

Recommended <3

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA!   Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 7:15 pm

Recommended.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA!   Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 10:28 pm

i meant to vote earlier i hate that i'm breaking the tie i love you both so much

recommended <3

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA!   Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 1:58 am

Bearpaw is accepted as an MCA following plot conditions. Congrats!

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA!   Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bearpaw For Skyclan MCA!
Page 1 of 1