Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Inactivity Notice (August 17th-August 31st)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6040

Inactivity Notice (August 17th-August 31st) Empty
PostInactivity Notice (August 17th-August 31st)

(content warning for this announcement: pet death)

For the past twelve years, my family has had a dog. This week we're saying goodbye to him for the last time; and the day after we're heading out on a family road trip to pick up a relative and give them a ride home (while visiting other relatives who live in that area, since we aren't in the area very often). Because of that, while I don't expect to vanish completely, WCC is going to be on the backburner for a bit.

I handle grief... Weirdly. It tends to hit me with a delay, and on and off for a very long time. I'm allowing myself a decently long break, though I hope to be back before it's officially over, both because I'm not sure how long we'll be gone for our road trip and because I want to prioritize my mental health.

I'll be around on site and on Discord, just paying less attention and possibly posting less for a bit. Thankfully, Romantica has volunteered to pick up the pace in the meantime; so nothing in ShadowClan should slow down as a result of this.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Inactivity Notice (August 17th-August 31st) :: Comments

No Comment.

Inactivity Notice (August 17th-August 31st)

Page 1 of 1