Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August's Art Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

August's Art Contest Empty
PostSubject: August's Art Contest   August's Art Contest EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 8:29

I have decided to make a art contest. This contest will end on September 8th, 2016. The winners will be chosen by a amount of people who I choose, those people can not enter in the contest. If no one decides to be chosen I will choose the three winners. The judges are chosen near the end of the event and are not aloud to vote for someone's painting just because they like that person, just like most rules in contest are, well are ones really. I would like to say that anything like art drawings, pixel art, etc are aloud. Anything that fits in this section will need to be put in a category with other players, like literature is a category as well as paintings and what not.

But you do need to fill out a tiny piece of paper saying that you would like to join and your submitting art will be put in later, ASASP, or right now. Anything really.
Code:

Your WCC User:

Your Submitting Timing:

Art Category:

Are You Sure You Would Like To Be In This Contest And Have The Time?:

I forgot to say that since pictures are not working to just put in the link to your picture and the link will be on here.
Back to top Go down

August's Art Contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: