Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

By Your Hand [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

By Your Hand [closed] Empty
PostSubject: By Your Hand [closed]   By Your Hand [closed] EmptySat 12 Aug 2023 - 0:17

"It's been a while since I've been out this way, it's a shame. I think it's really pretty." Astershine walked through Skyclan territory alongside Creamsky, murmuring bits of conversation back and forth as they walked. The sun hung just above the horizon, the shadows it cast promising the swift approach of nightfall. It was harder to see at night, but Astershine preferred it better that way. The creek always looked nicer under starlight.

The pale tom had made it a point to spend more time with Creamsky, he'd really enjoyed all the time they'd spent together in the past. That was why he'd offered to bring Creamsky to the creek with him. It was a part of the territory's beauty that not many chose to appreciate, he thought he'd share his joy with the other tom. Perhaps he would think of the creeks and pools as fondly as he did himself.

The uneven shimmer of sunlight reflecting off of the water shone from between tree trunks, indicating that they had arrived. Astershine had picked a spot of the creek that he thought looked particularly beautiful. The water there was calm, not as restless as the rest of the creek. It looked still, although if one dipped their paws in the water they would feel the current beneath the surface. "We're here." He said, turning to the other tom. "It'll look much prettier after the sun sets, though, I promise."

Leading the way, he ventured to the creek's bank. It was shallow, not yet dried up, though. "It's not all bad to get here while the sun's out, though. It warms the rocks." Astershine flopped over on a long, flat rock, setting his paws just inches from where the water licked at the rocky bank. It was warm, but not uncomfortably so. It was like basking in the sunlight on a warm Newleaf day. "And Thunderclan thinks that they have it all, that Sunningrocks is the best." He sighed light-heartedly. Lifting his gaze, he beckoned Creamsky with a flick of his tail.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: By Your Hand [closed]   By Your Hand [closed] EmptyMon 14 Aug 2023 - 15:43

Creamsky had been eager to accept his ex-mentor's invitation out for a walk - he couldn't put his claw on why the idea of spending time with him made his heart flutter. Perhaps it was the calm air that Astershine always seemed to carry - not much seemed to bother him and it was nothing but fresh-air compared to the energy that followed Lightningbreeze. Either way, it was nice to be out on the territory, just the two of them...

"It really is," he breathed, lifting his head to take in a deep breath. It had been a bit since he had been out on a territory outside of a patrol - he hadn't realized how much he had missed it. Not that he disliked patrols, but he couldn't deny how nice it was to forget his duties for just a moment. His ears twitched as the sound of water came into earshot and soon enough, they had reached the creek. His eyes glimmered as Astershine spoke, head tilting. "Oh, I believe you," he purred with a rumble as he padded after him. "Funny enough - despite you never showing me this place as an apprentice. I've been here a pawful of times - I've always found it...Relaxing, Like mentor, like apprentice, huh?"

As Astershine took a spot on one of the rocks and spoke, Creamsky wasted little time curling up near him. "Rarely do I take the time to sit around here thought...This is nice," he murmured, tail flickering back and forth as he raised his head to bask in the sunbeam - whiskers twitching as a smile curled onto his muzzle. "I do suppose if you want to show me how prettier it is in the moonlight, we will be here for a while," he mused, glancing over at the older tom with a smirk. "Its a good thing I like your company so much."

By Your Hand [closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: By Your Hand [closed]   By Your Hand [closed] EmptyWed 16 Aug 2023 - 22:49

Astershine let out a soft laugh. "When I was training you I wasn't in a very good place. I didn't really notice much besides the thoughts in my own head. Since then, though, I've grown to find appreciation in my surroundings. I began to subconsciously look for beauty in my daily life, y'know?"

"I think it helps keep your thoughts in a nice place. It's easy to get lost in all the negativity, especially recently. Many don't stop to appreciate all of the subtle, pleasant things." 'Like the way your eyes sparkle against the reflection of the water.' Astershine's ears grew hot at the thought. He pulled his paws toward himself in embarrassment, as if Creamsky would have been able to read his thoughts. He swallowed, tensing. "It, uh... Really changes your perspective."

When Creamsky laid down nearby, he became acutely aware of the space between them, noticing how the space decreased as he allowed his muscles to relax. Astershine had to keep the smile from breaking out across his face at the other tom's comment. "Oh, that would be.. Lovely. If you were willing." He meowed, casting a glance at Creamsky before quickly returning it to the water at his paws. "I enjoy your company, too." Strangely, Astershine found himself feeling relieved, as if some subconscious worry had just been put to rest. "It won't be long now, though." The sun had already begun to sink beneath the mountains in the distance, the opposite side of the sky beginning to put it's stars on display. "It's really nice. It brings out silverpelt's stars."

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By Your Hand [closed]   By Your Hand [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

By Your Hand [closed]
Page 1 of 1