Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trying my hand (paw?) [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Trying my hand (paw?) [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Trying my hand (paw?) [closed]   Trying my hand (paw?) [closed] EmptySun 2 Oct 2022 - 14:29

The warmth of the morning sun warmed Clementine's back, a stark contrast to how cold the rest of him felt against the chilly leaf-fall air. Although it was uncomfortable, he found a sort of comfort in the colder weather.

Normally his day consisted mostly of looking for recruits, but with so few members left in the order he'd taken on the responsibility of hunting too. It was the outskirts of the twolegplace that he decided would be a good place, since it was possible to encounter wandering loners here too. After stretching out his legs, he raised his nose to the air. Fresh prey scents filled the air, but he only followed the direction of strong ones, hoping they'd be closer by. Walking toward the trees, he figured it would make sense for prey to be here, and was proven correct when he spotted a squirrel near the base of a tree.

Admittedly, Clementine was out of practice. He didn't really need to hunt that often, but there was nobody around to see him fail, right? Creeping low to the ground, he slowly inched toward the squirrel until he was close enough to pounce, which he then caught the squirrel in a single swipe of his paw. It seemed he still had it. Standing up, the squirrel held between his jaws, he managed to make out the smell of clan cats. Nonchalantly, he looked around. Nobody was here yet, he might as well make his time here worth it. Shrugging, he tucked the squirrel under a bush.

Clementine successfully caught a squirrel, costing 3 SP

Clementine:

40/40 HP
097/100 SP [-03]

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:

Last edited by cotton on Mon 10 Oct 2022 - 19:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Trying my hand (paw?) [closed]   Trying my hand (paw?) [closed] EmptySun 2 Oct 2022 - 14:29

The member 'cotton' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Trying my hand (paw?) [closed] Mistpe10
Trying my hand (paw?) [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: Trying my hand (paw?) [closed]   Trying my hand (paw?) [closed] EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 19:38

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdchaser

As Birdchaser crossed the territory, relishing in the early sun’s gentle rays, she couldn’t help but follow her paws as they carried her closer towards Twolegplace. She found herself wandering that way often on her walks; at first, it was only in the vain hope that she find some trace of Beechfang there. Occasionally, she would catch her mother’s stale scent, or thin wisps of silver fur, but mostly there was nothing. It made her wonder or not whether her mother was gone, taken by the violent rogues or dogs she warned so heartily against, or simple illness, or… anything. Lately, though, another thought occupied her mind when she towering stone nests rose into view: Rainkit. Though she hadn’t found him near the fenceline, he’d spoke of his housefolk, of the life he’d briefly lived. She wondered if maybe there wasn’t a family out there that missed him, that wanted to know where he’d gone. Her luck in that department had been equally poor.

As she padded through the trees, the rustling of movement caught her attention. Birdchaser’s ears lifted instantly, hackles raising. The sound was too large to belong to any animal they considered prey. And just as she made that assessment, the sharp scent of a cat distinctly unbound from Clan life hit her nostrils, and the dying gasp of a squirrel echoed into the quiet air. Every muscle in her body went stiff. Intruders? Mom? Estranged family? Peering through the foliage, it seemed none of her guesses were right. While the orange tom she saw could have been some far relative of Rainkit, she highly doubted it. For all she knew, and all she cared, he was just another rogue seeking easy food on Clan territory.

Wasting no time, she gathered her muscles and sprang, erupting out of the underbrush with a low, rumbling growl. She collided with Clementine hard, claws hooking into his flank only heartbeats after his squirrel had been released back to the earth. ”Rogues are getting braver. I didn’t know you were so keen on hunting on such dangerous lands,” she snarled, putting a little weight behind herself to give him an extra forceful shove.

Birdchaser used Jumping Strike, dealing 11 (8+3) damage and costing 7 SP.

Birdchaser

50/50 HP
113/120 (-7) SP

Clementine
29/40 (-11) HP
97/100 SP

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Trying my hand (paw?) [closed]   Trying my hand (paw?) [closed] EmptySun 16 Oct 2022 - 9:06

Clementine would pay for his carelessness, although he didn't know it until he felt claws pierce his flesh and a great weight barrel him to the ground. Letting out a hiss of frustration [and pain], he looked up from where he laid and met the eyes of a strange she-cat. A clan cat for sure.

Rolling his eyes with annoyance he got to his paws, countering the Skyclanner's comment. "Yeah, hunting on lands that shouldn't be dangerous in the first place, birdbrain." He snarled, beginning to pace. "Not every cat has the privilege of being born to a self-righteous group like the one you belong to. A group with lands large enough to feed an entire forest." The tom lashed his tail as he walked  back and forth. "It's a struggle for cats like me to even get by every day. I'm sure you have prey to spare."  

Suddenly, he leaped from where he stood, aiming not for Birdchaser's body, but for her tail. Clamping his jaws around it, he squeezed them shut and bit down as hard as he could before yanking the Skyclanner. It was payback for knocking him over just moments before.

Clementine used Tail Yank on Birdchaser, dealing 7 HP and costing 15 SP. Birdchaser is stunned for 1 turn!

Birdchaser:
43/50 HP [-07]
113/120 SP

Clementine:
29/40 HP
82/100 SP [-15]

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying my hand (paw?) [closed]   Trying my hand (paw?) [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying my hand (paw?) [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: