Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

swat them away [training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

swat them away [training] Empty
PostSubject: swat them away [training]   swat them away [training] EmptyFri 28 Jul 2023 - 7:37

Egretswoop
“I can see much from the clouds above.”

Mothpaw had been doing fantastic in her training, and Egretswoop couldn't have been more proud. There was just a few points to touch up on before she nudged her towards her moonstone journey, to hopefully have just as nice of a time talking to her ancestors as she did. It was perhaps the only time that the world had been quiet for her, where she hadn't constantly felt as if her fur was on-edge. A warm smile was passed back to her apprentice as she led them towards the broken pools. It was a good place to teach how to spar when it was too warm in the day for the kits to be out swimming, especially given the fact that it allowed the ability to teach one of Riverclan's special moves without actually worrying about drowning.

"I would like to make sure your fighting skills are in order before your moonstone, Mothpaw. You have certainly been exceeding all expectations thus far." She had left her pelt at home for the day, and it was one of the few times the pale molly could be seen as her true self. Much more lithe than the pelt made her out to be, with eyes of a soft honey that didn't look nearly as piercing through the vulpine cloak. "Whenever you are ready, catch me off-guard and begin a spar, as you would an opponent in battle."

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down

swat them away [training]
Page 1 of 1