Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw] Empty
PostSubject: On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw]   On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw] EmptySat 22 Jul 2023 - 18:43

Swanpaw had been eager to get out of camp this morning. She had a new mentor, her training was starting to come along... And she had spent far too little time with her family recently. Something she intended to rectify. By dragging her brother on patrol. The darker-furred tom wasn't hard to find, and Swanpaw bounded up to him with a loud purr.

"Ravenpaw, come on!" If a refusal was made, Swanpaw seemed utterly deaf to it, shifting from paw to paw with deep-rooted impatience and excitement.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw]   On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw] EmptyMon 24 Jul 2023 - 18:50

"I'm coming, I'm coming." The dark tom said slowly moving after his excited sister. "Whatcha dragging me out for anyway? Ravenpaw asked, yellow eyes looking at his sister. She was obviously excited about something, but he wasn't sure what.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw]   On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw] EmptyMon 24 Jul 2023 - 19:49

"Poppyshine's my mentor! And I'm finally learning something! What's not to be excited about?" Swanpaw chirped in response to her brother, who sounded suspiciously like he was grumbling about their little excursion. Swanpaw couldn't possibly fathom why, and she wasn't going to stand for it. "Well we're not allowed outside of camp alone, so I have to bring someone... Because you're my brother, duh!" She couldn't help but stick her tongue out at him, refusing to let his less than enthusiastic behavior affect her.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw]   On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw] EmptySat 29 Jul 2023 - 16:48

Ravenpaw let out a small half chuckle at her attitude. "Alright, alright. Don'tcha get your tail in a knot." The black tom bumped into his sister lightly trying to get her to get moving. "Since you're so excited lead the way why don't ya?" Plus he had no clue on where to go so it was better for her to take the lead anyway.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw]   On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw] EmptySat 29 Jul 2023 - 17:06

"My tail is not in a knot, thank you." She huffed out as she returned her brother's nudge, and maybe someone who didn't know her as well would mistake her tone for indignation... Which it only sort of was. But this was Ravenpaw, and she couldn't really be indignant toward her own brother.

"Fine," She grinned, leading her brother from camp. "How's training going?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw]   On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw] EmptySun 20 Aug 2023 - 15:11

Ravenpaw followed after his sister, never straying more than a pawstep or two away from her. He wanted to stick close by her side, even if they had their joking moments like that. "Trainin 's going okay. My mentor isn't exactly ta most active one of the bunch... I definitely feel like 'M falling behind ya." He stated with a sigh. He just hope that other warriors would fill in the gaps with time.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw]   On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw] EmptySun 20 Aug 2023 - 16:33

Swanpaw glanced at her brother as he spoke, feeling a sense of unfortunate understanding at his words. "I can relate... Drizzlepaw fell ill so quickly, and she hadn't exactly liked being a mentor before that. I was sure you'd all earn your names before I even got to spar for the first time." She mewed, "Poppyshine's mentoring me now, though, and it's definitely been a much different experience. A better experience." She added cheerfully. "Maybe you could join in on our training sessions? Or... We could spar or hunt. I'm not so terrible at that that you couldn't pick up anything."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw]   On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw] Empty

Back to top Go down

On Wings, We Soar [Ravenpaw]
Page 1 of 1