Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sibling Bonding Time (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

Sibling Bonding Time (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Sibling Bonding Time (Closed)   Sibling Bonding Time (Closed) EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 12:40

Ripplekit scampered out of the nursery, her dark brown fur sticking up in ridiculous tufts as she rolled a gigantic moss ball out into the clearing. She had carefully put the beast of a play-thing throughout the day, only daring to bat with it well after sun-high. But even though it had taken a while to make this moss-ball, Ripplekit was proud of her work and wanted to play with it with her siblings. Spotting one of them nearby, the big kit's eyes lit up with eagerness and started to bush her gigantic toy towards them.

"Look what I made!" The little kit called out to them, eyes sparkling as she looked at her sibling(s) and creation.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Bonding Time (Closed)   Sibling Bonding Time (Closed) EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 13:00

Ferretkit had been enjoying, or rather, suffering through another lengthy story from the elders' den, her haunches hurting from awkwardly sitting in the slightly humid moss. Glad to be outside again, the ginger and black she-kit scampered towards the nursery to meet her siblings, only to be surprised by the huge toy that her sister, Ripplekit, managed to build. Leaving the nursery in the morning, she could recall her just starting her creation. Smiling playfully, Ferretkit dove at the ball of moss, flinging it across the camp floor a tail-lenght away.

"You've really been having too much time on your paws today!" her sister, tackling the ground near the place the ball of moss stopped at. She rolled over, peeking at her sister over her soft, palish belly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Bonding Time (Closed)   Sibling Bonding Time (Closed) EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 15:58

Ripplekit chased after the moss ball, smiling at her sister as she flopped around. Awkwardly leaping at the ball, the brown and black she-kit managed to kick the ball in his sibling's direction before landing with an oof! and getting a tasty mouthful of dirt and loose twigs. Gross! Gagging, she spat out the bits of ground and rolled over to face her sister in mirror position to her sibling.

Listening to Ferretkit's words, Ripplekit's pelt flashed warm with embarrassment. "It's not like I had anything better to do..." She replied sheepishly. Her heart itched with longing when she recognized the apprentice's den behind her sister' head. But before she could dwell on that image, the little kit watched her awe-striking moss ball roll into her view, blocking the silhouette of the apprentice den as it rolled almost to a stop just behind Ferretkit. Her tail twitched with interest. Without a single word of warning, Ripplekit mercilessly rolled over her sister and proceeded to lash out a tiny paw at the moss ball, sending it far away for them to chase after. "Whoever gets to the moss ball first wins!" Ripplekit declared.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Bonding Time (Closed)   Sibling Bonding Time (Closed) EmptySat 24 Mar 2018 - 15:21

Giggling, the kit rolled her head back, looking up at bright sky. It was so pretty today, she thought, but she didn't enough time to sit and cloud gaze, for she felt her sister, Ripplekit, kicked the mossball again, scrambling over her to get it. "No fair!" the kit struggled upwards, twisting her small body and getting up fast, trying to catch up to her. Seeing as she was failing to overtake her fast sister, Feretkit bulkily threw herself at her sister, tangling their small bodies together and sending them both tumbling across the camp floor.

"Heh, got you!" the russet tabby grinned, scrambling to get back up and towering over her sister as the mossball rolled away on its own, getting in the way of the older cats, which gave them half-annoyed, half-amused looks.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Bonding Time (Closed)   Sibling Bonding Time (Closed) EmptySun 25 Mar 2018 - 15:47

Before Ripplekit could get to the ball again, she felt all the air get knocked out of her as she got squashed onto the dusty ground. Coughing up some dust, the brown and black kit got back to her paws in a daze before shaking her head to get her mind to stop jumping around her skull like a crazy frog.

Blinking at her sister, Ripplekit grinned back. "Not for long!" She proclaimed, scrambling her paws awkwardly to try to get around her sister where the moss ball lay neglected by a group of adult cats sharing a sparrow between them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Bonding Time (Closed)   Sibling Bonding Time (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sibling Bonding Time (Closed)
Page 1 of 1