Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1433

Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 25 Jun 2023 - 21:00

Sandyshell

Sandyshell gazed up at the sky and its lavender-to-rose shading. Not a cloud to be seen that morning, a perfect day to start a trip to Highstones. The medicine cat gathered her custom set of herbs that would prepare her and a companion for such a journey. After swallowing her share she carried the second set towards the apprentice den, making sure to tread with soft steps. She whispered into the den Tinypaw’s name before asking, “Are you ready? It’s time to bring you to the Moonstone.” Sandyshell passed the tom his herbs once he met her outside.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 26 Jun 2023 - 13:04

Tinypaw woke up to the sound of his name being called, blinking groggily at the familiar face peering into the den. It took him a moment to register what the medicine cat had said, though when he realized it was time for him to travel to the moonstone he jumped to his paws excitedly. His tiredness seemed to evaporate as he exited the den, quickly gulping down the herbs with little regard for the bitter taste. When he was done he waited patiently for Sandyshell to lead the way to Highstones.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1433

PostSubject: Re: Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 27 Jun 2023 - 20:00

Sandyshell

The sky had gone dark by the time they arrived at Highstones. Once entering Mothermouth Sandyshell guided them through its dark tunnels and into a sparkling cave. “Here it is,” she said, “The Moonstone.” The medicine cat smiled to Tinypaw and gestured to the shimmering crystal. “Lay down next to it and let yourself fall asleep, then Starclan will greet you.”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 28 Jun 2023 - 10:46

Tinypaw knew the Moonstone was a long ways away, but he'd never anticipated a trip quite as long as that one. While the sun had just been beginning to warm the sky when they left, by the time they arrived it was nearly dark, dusk settling over the territories like a blanket. He followed the medicine cat into the dark cavern, momentarily taken aback by the striking beauty of the luminous stone. He was brought back to his senses at Sandyshell's words, and he quietly followed her instructions, barely able to contain his excitement. It was time for him to meet Starclan! He laid next to the stone, his eyes drifting shut as he waited for sleep to overtake him.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5716

PostSubject: Re: Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 28 Jun 2023 - 12:14

The starry landscape was one Birdsong had grown acquainted with well, the soft murmur of a starry river like music as birds flitted above in starry branches. The she-cat emerged from the reeds, tabby pelt glittered with just as much starlight as her surroundings as she approached the apprentice who woke... slept? before her.

"Hello, Tinypaw." Birdsong greeted the apprentice with a soft smile, striped tail curling over starry paws as she sat. "My name is Birdsong. I joined Riverclan around the time your mother was named deputy. I was Skyclan first, and a loner for a time... Wanted to get away from, well, everything... Wound up falling in love with a Riverclan warrior and having kits. A fox took my life, but I died a Riverclanner., As much as I wanted to get away from the clan of my birth, I still cared for them, though it took me time to realize it through my own anger." The starry tabby seemed to ramble a bit, then shook her head. "But enough about me. I bet you're excited to become a warrior soon, aren't you? It's a messy life, for some of us. Things happen that we never expect and can upend our world in a heartbeat... But that change is an opportunity too, even if things not going how you envisioned is frustrating."

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey   Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinypaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1