Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey   Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 18:42

Fawnshine

The sun began to set as Fawnshine went to get ready for her third Moonstone trip with her brother, Specklepaw. In all honesty, she'd only really been ever close to him when they were still kits.. Not so much of now, but they still chatted. Occasionally. Specklepaw was a cat she couldn't quite understand — liking the Dark Forest cats? That was the oddest of all.

Grabbing the herb bundle she'd prepared for him, the medicine cat went to get her brother. Quietly, and carefully, she'd peer in the apprentices' den, seeking for Specklepaw. "Hey, Specklepaw? Today's your turn to head to the Moonstone. I've got all things ready." With that said, she stood outside, waiting for a response.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey   Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 21:16

SPECKLEPAW
-

Specklepaw had almost forgotten that this night would be the night he went on his Moonstone journey. He was almost dozing off, rolling onto his side in his nest. I'll figure out how to stand in the morning... When his sister poked her head inside. "Oh. Right." He muttered, wobbling as he tried to push himself up, kicking up a bit of moss and dust around him.

He limped towards the exit as not all of his legs were working quite yet and shook his fur. "Specklepaw is here...!" He dragged out the last word but didn't sound as enthusiastic as he felt, still shaking off the tiredness that fogged his mind. "So, I eat this thing?" He prodded the green bundle with his paw before looking up at Fawnshine again.

Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey   Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 17:58

Fawnshine

"Yes, unless you want to have a really bad experience walking to the Moonstone. The herbs I've prepared suppresses your hunger and tiredness," She explained. Waiting for him to finish eating it, the molly scanned over the camp, her thoughts trailing a bit. Things will be fine. It should be. Seeing as how the tom had finished the bundle of herbs, she began walking out of camp.

---------

After a while of walking, Fawnshine stopped at the Mothermouth. "Here is the Mothermouth. It's really dark from here and so on, so follow me closely. If not, at least try to follow my tail." Taking in a deep breath, she walked in, making sure to keep up with a steady, mild pace for her brother to follow along. As they arrived at the stone, Fawnshine no longer had such excitements as she did before, when she was still a mere kit being introduced to 'StarClan'. If only they were there then. "Well.. we're here. Lay down and touch your nose to the Moonstone, and StarClan should do the rest. I'll be here, waiting for you if you need me." She mewed.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey   Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 19:20

SPECKLEPAW
-

Specklepaw followed his sister, doing everything she told him to do. He was a little wobbly at some points but he always managed to push onwards.

He hesitated outside Mothermouth. It was a little overwhelming for the tom at first, but he took a deep breath and carried on, following Fawnshine the entire way down. He almost scrambled up the tunnel again when the stone filled the cavern with light, surprising him. He blinked, shaking his head and carried on, nodding at his sister before pressing his nose to the glowing stone.

Specklepaw didn't open his eyes straight away. He wasn't sure if it worked or not. Suddenly, he felt a cool wind and grass and finally opened his eyes, standing up with a lot of wobble. He opened his mouth in a silent gasp, looking around the starry plains. "Is anyone here..?" Specklepaw mewed, recollecting himself and starting to look around the area.

Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey   Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 19:59

It had been a while since Willowheart had any visitors in StarClan, but today was different. She watched as the ThunderClan apprentice, Specklepaw, stood up and gaped at the scene before him. The white she-cat blinked her emerald green eyes slowly at the apprentice, smiling a bit at him. “Welcome to StarClan, I guess. The name’s Willowheart, and I was a ThunderClan warrior before I died a long time ago. Nice to see you, Specklepaw, I’ve been waiting.” She dipped her head in greeting, then sat down, wanting to make the apprentice feel comfortable. “So now that you’re here, I’m assuming you have some questions for me then? We can talk about anything, really. It’s been quite a while since I’ve had visitors, and I’m a bit excited, forgive me.”

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey   Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 21:20

SPECKLEPAW
-

Specklepaw's almost jumped when he heard the voice of a Starclan warrior. He turned his head to stare in wonder. "Hi Willowheart." The tom mewed, sitting down after wobbling a little. "I don't exactly know what to say. Everyone else was really excited about theirs, they all said they learned so much from the Starclan cat that came to them." He licked his chest fluff nervously. "Well... How did the Dark Forest take over so... Easily? I thought you were all powerful and stuff!" He flicked his tail. Specklepaw didn't mean to be rude, even if his tone came off that way.

He huffed a little. "Excuse my language Willowheart, but if you do have all these special abilities and could wipe out the Dark Forest at any time, then why in Starclan's name did it take you so long?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey   Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Specklepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1