Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

wrecking ball [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

wrecking ball [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wrecking ball [OPEN]   wrecking ball [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Jun 2023 - 23:09

The molly dismounted from the predator as it crumpled beneath her, finally defeated. That left the two rogues to deal with. One was smiling at her, the one that had seemed to do nothing during the entire fight. Silverwing smiled back, knowing that it would be rude if she didn't. "I don't think I'm dying, but I could always use a second opinion." The molly mewed. "It's a pleasure to meet you Valley, my name is Silverwing. I can't fault you for wanting to help others, but just be careful next time. You rogues don't have access to medicine cats, any fight can be lethal for you." The silver molly eyed the tom's wounds, sad that she couldn't offer him any help herself.

There was something itching in the back of Silverwing's mind still. Something about the other tom's name was familiar, she had heard the name "Grub" from somewhere- or someone before. Recognition hit Silverwing like a speeding monster. Her eyes grew wide and she lost all control of her volume. "GRUB! YOU'RE MR. WORM'S KID!" No no, not kid, they looked nothing alike. "APPRENTICE! I- He wanted me to pass a message on to you!" That was something that she hadn't forgotten. After parting with Mr. Worm, Silverwing had repeated the message to herself to the point that it had been burned into her brain. That could wait though, there was something more important than the elder's message. "How is Mr. Worm doing? He made it back to the barn safely right?" She knew he had made it back safe and sound, but there had always been a fear deep down that he hadn't found his way back to his barn.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

wrecking ball [OPEN] - Page 2 Output12                   wrecking ball [OPEN] - Page 2 Output10                          wrecking ball [OPEN] - Page 2 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down

wrecking ball [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2