Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]

Go down 
+4
RainyHeart
Lost
Mink
Ebby
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] Empty
PostSubject: The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]   The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] EmptyTue 24 Apr 2018 - 0:00

In the doorway of the nursery stood the future leader of the clan (even if nobody else had realized it). In his eyes, everyone trembled in his might and scattered out of his way. (Surely not just avoiding stepping on him.) Queens ooh'd and Elders' aww'd at how cunning in skilled in hunting he already was, hunting bugs that was, and how mighty his strength had already become. (He could carry a whole two mice himself.)

"Watch out, Warriors of the Forest!" He howled, at the top of his squeaky little lungs. His thick fur was fluffed up on all ends. "Boulderkit is here to put you in your place!"

The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] PDt1Qqd The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]   The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] EmptyThu 26 Apr 2018 - 8:22

Mothkit looked up as the kitten screamed at the top of his lungs. He blinked slowly and got up, approaching Boulderkit swiftly. He leaped right onto the grey cat and playfully shoved his paws right onto the fluffy belly of the other tom, knowing that other cats do not like their bellies being touched all that much. He laid on him, his tail twitching behind him. His pupils were wide as he waited for the tom to recoil and swipe him back for pushing him over, "Who do you think you are!?" He asked, "Last time I remembered you are still small! Just like me! Any warrior would beat you up in a second!" He squeaked out, giggling at him as he played in the bunch of fur of the other felines pelt for the few moments that he could.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]   The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 14:03

Boulderkit let out the oh-so mightiest of squeaks as he was shoved to the ground, falling to the side like the tiny lump of fur that he was. "Don't underestimate me, FOOLISH MOTHKIT," he wheezed, wiggling his belly away from the other tom. "I'll be the biggest, baddest warrior StarClan has ever seen!!" With a grin, finally managing to squirm his way free, he leaped back towards him, nipping away playfully at Mothkit's tail.

The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] PDt1Qqd The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]   The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 6:49

When Sparkpaw heard the screech of a little kit, curiousity pricked his paws and he decided to investigate. What he found was not worth his time at all. Just a kit pretending to be a leader, fighting with another kit. "A cat doesn't need to be a warrior to beat you up," he growled at Boulderkit. "Even I would beat you in a fight." He knew kits were always acting stupid and playing silly games, but sometimes he just got sick of their behaviour. Maybe after this they would stop acting mouse-brained. I wasn't like that when I was a kit.

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]   The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 14:53

Laurelsong lay stretched out in a warm patch of sun in the camp clearing, her chartreuse eyes closed as she soaked up the sun's warmth through her pale fur, lost in though.  At the playful sound of tiny kit's raised voices though, her silver-tinged ears pricked up, and she opened her eyes to glance over towards the nursery, pupils narrowed.  She usually didn't pay much mind to kits and their exuberant antics, but one phrase had caught her attention; "Don't underestimate me, foolish Mothkit, I'll be the biggest, baddest warrior StarClan has ever seen!!"  She held back a laugh, but a mischievous smile managed to sneak it's way onto her face.  Hmm...why don't I have a little fun?  Lifting herself off of the dusty ground, the she-cat shook out her short pelt and padded over towards where the kits were playing, and sat down beside her apprentice Sparkpaw.

Her eyes glimmering with mischief as she licked a raised forepaw, the lithe she-cat purred teasingly; "Oh, the greatest you say?  How could you be the biggest, baddest warrior StarClan has ever seen...while I'm here?"  She met the pinned kit's gaze, a challenge shining in her eyes.  For a moment she considered how childish she probably seemed to be, but brushed the thoughts aside; it wasn't a crime to poke at gullible little kit's egos

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]   The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 15:57

While unexpected, their harsh words simply rolled off him, like water off a duck's back. It wasn't simply an idea that he would be the super, duperest, greatest warrior whoever lived, it was a hard fact. Boulderkit was already big, he knew, the elders and queens told him all the time that he was already the size of a big apprentice. Sparkpaw didn't scare him at all, and neither did Laurelsong, for that fact!

His head shot up, away from the other kit's tail. "Maybe you were before!" Boulderkit boasted. "I could take you all down with one paw!"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]   The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 21:03

Sparkpaw was surprised to see Laurelsong there, but he didnt mind much. Then the kit spoke again.Take ME down in one paw? Sparkpaw almost laughed. "I'd like to see you try that," he meowed. "You haven't even had battle training yet!"

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Characters : // Honey kit Wc //
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]   The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 17:18

Honey kit padded over, her tail swaying ``toms`` she sneered. She sat down, and licked her outstretched paw ``you may be the strongest boulder kit, but I am.the prettiest most purrfect she in.the whole entire forest!`` she batted her blue eyes at him ``we would be perfect `` she thought blissfully, she stared at purring ((is it okay if she has a crush on.boulder kit?))

HaloGirl_007

Characters : Thistlekit, Birdkit, Mother Flame, Ivykit, Doveclaw, Brookblaze, Honeykit (dead), Jaggedpaw (dead)
Clan/Rank : Kit
Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]   The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] EmptyFri 10 Aug 2018 - 12:33

Ivypaw smiled at Boulderkit pride, "I may not see good, but I can beat you Boulderkit!" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]   The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] EmptyMon 20 Aug 2018 - 18:08

Lionkit had been laying a little ways away, watching through his golden eyes. He had seen Honeykit, his sibling, being the kit she was. He found her annoying. He swished his tail when he had seen that Boulderkit had proclaimed he was the strongest. After a little he sat up and moved towards the group of cats. He almost shoved his way over to Boulderkit. "Excuse me. I'll have you know I am the strongest cat in all the forest." He said this in a tone that was borderline stern. He knew very well he wasn't the strongest yet. Yet he wasn't going to let this kit get away with saying it when he was clearly superior in strength. At least he thought he was. Lionkit was decently big, he was built like a standard Windclan cat, perhaps a bit taller than usual though. His fluffy exterior at least made him look big. He didn't quite like the remarks that the apprentices and warrior had made, but he ignored them all.

The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Mayslayer

Mayslayer

Characters : Shadekit ♀
Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]   The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] EmptyMon 20 Aug 2018 - 21:34

Shadekit startled when she heard Boulderkit yowl, having been lost in her own thoughts. She was curious, while she observed the happenings from a little ways away, as to how the cats acted, wondering if there was a specific way she was supposed to act. Social situations had never been easy for her, as she always felt different compared to the other kits. She was shy, quiet, awkward, and struggled to speak in a way that made sense to others. They were loud, rambunctious, and confident. Everything that she wasn't. And so she watched, hoping to learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]   The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mightiest Ball of Fur [open]
Page 1 of 1