Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

through the thickest fogs [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

through the thickest fogs [closed] Empty
PostSubject: through the thickest fogs [closed]   through the thickest fogs [closed] EmptyFri 5 May 2023 - 9:10

Mottlestar
“May the stars light our paths.”

If Mottlestar had been struggling to stay afloat during all that had gone on within Thunderclan's borders, Fawnshine must have practically been drowning.

All the wrath that the stars had seemed keen on bringing down upon them, and it was a dark-forest like silence that had been delivered to the medicine cat. No doubt had she had in her mind that it was hard for the molly to deal with. It was even hard for Mottlestar to handle each event as it came up, not to mention having to train an apprentice at the same time. Her close friend didn't deserve that in the slightest, and for once, even the tortoiseshell herself found anger welling within her chest towards the stars for behaving in such a way. For leaving one of the closest people to the Clan in question out of it all.

Not only had they chosen Burdockroot to reveal the omens of death for, but the very own message about Mottlestar's transgressions didn't even go to a Clan they were allied with. That was certainly another question to ask at some point. But not today. No, instead, she simply wanted to spend time with her medicine cat. To offer whatever explanation and answers that she could, that was at minimum owed. Even moreso, she wanted to be an ear. So often did she trust Fawnshine with almost every piece of her - almost, except the one that even she had a hard time processing until now -that it was more than time for her to return the favor.

So, poking her head into the den filled with scents and sights that sometimes baffled her that one cat could remember them all, Mottlestar gave a gentle mew in greeting. "Fawnshine, can I help you at all?"
code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

through the thickest fogs [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: through the thickest fogs [closed]   through the thickest fogs [closed] EmptySat 6 May 2023 - 11:03

Fawnshine

Ever since their return from the Gathering, Fawnshine had been in a constant battle with herself. She had doubted herself before, yet not ever as much as she did these following days. StarClan didn't warn her anything. She had tried to have faith in them, have trust that perhaps the stars would talk about the issues she needed to know in the present—but even dating back to her apprenticehood, they never once showed up. Barely, at the very most. From Dovefrost's murder to Eggdrop's sudden disappearance, the Dark Forest, the situation regarding Starlingflare, and now this; it was like the stars were trying to suffocate her on purpose. Sitting by herself in thought, she jolted upon hearing the voice of Mottlestar call for her, snapping back in surprise.

"Ah, Mottlestar," she blinked, muttering softly, "I... suppose it would be nice if I could have some company. If that would not occupy your time too much, or interfere with your business, that is. In case you are still troubled with rest, I am always here." Fawnshine's gaze flickered from Mottlestar's pelt to the stone shelves in front of her, her tail twitching slightly in thought. It was a natural instinct, perhaps, as the medicine cat of the den to care for others more than she often did for herself. It was frustrating, in a way, for someone who often thought her decisions over well. I'm a medicine cat, she reminded herself, fur bristling vaguely, So why does it seem like StarClan continues to not trust me with their prophecies as they do with the other medicine cats? Did she not interpret them well enough? Or was she unworthy to them in a way?

Shaking her head, she sighed, looking back up at Mottlestar, "I believe we do have some things to talk over since the Gathering, unfortunately," Fawnshine's voice softened as she spoke, "I'm sure you already know what that is."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down

through the thickest fogs [closed]
Page 1 of 1