Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Now!!! [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

Now!!! [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Now!!! [closed]   Now!!! [closed] EmptyMon May 01, 2023 6:33 pm

egretpaw
“is it really so wrong to dream?”

Egretpaw followed her mentor out of camp, her gaze trailing towards whatever movement caught her attention. There wasn't any alarm in her face as her eyes constantly seemed to wander, moreso an innate curiosity. But that came to a halt as she watched the beating wings of a goose flying away, and that gaze eventually settled upon her mentor.

"There will be a day that comes where I know I will be up against one of those feathered fowl... Rowansong, will you help me ensure I'm prepared?" She didn't speak very much, and when she did, it was typically a long, drawn-out sentence filled with near-constant divergences in thought. This case was only partially true, a certainly drawn out version of simply asking to learn how to fight, but it at least stayed on topic. Her stance was firm, the distractive haze that often filled her eyes seeming to have cleared as her gaze pierced into the deep pelt of her mentor.

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2518

Now!!! [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now!!! [closed]   Now!!! [closed] EmptyMon May 01, 2023 7:01 pm

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowansong

Rowansong was nearly as distracted as his apprentice, watching the wetland roll by as they walked. Even though his gaze drifted, his ears remained pricked, listening closely for anything worth being wary of. The ruffling of feathers caught his attention, and he turned to watch the same goose take off, blinking as it lifted into the air.

He was still watching it when Egretpaw spoke, and his attention remained on it until it disappeared into the blue. When he finally turned to face Egretpaw, he was grinning. “Of course. I suppose it is better to practice before you perform.” Rowansong laughed and rounded to face her properly, meeting her steady gaze. “I did always learn best by doing... Apologies, then, if I make for a poor goose.” With that and enough time to flick his tail in warning, Rowansong sprang straight toward Egretpaw.

Rowansong used Jumping Strike, dealing 11 (8+3) damage and costing 7 SP.

Rowansong

40/40 HP
93/100 (-7) SP

Egretpaw
9/20 (-11) HP
60/60 SP

I need the sound of crowds, or I can't fall asleep at night.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E39D30
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

Now!!! [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now!!! [closed]   Now!!! [closed] EmptyMon May 01, 2023 7:11 pm

egretpaw

"If I can find success in fighting my mentor, surely, I can fight a goose." She replied back rather quickly, her tail rippling with notes of particularly familiar amusement. That was as long as her kittish amusement seemed to last, however, as she was soon watching with a flash of alarm as her mentor instead found it appropriate to charge right at her.

Perhaps it was for the best. She watched his form, mentally shaping it into that of a goose flying right at her. While she attempted to dodge, it was of no disadvantage for the obviously more experienced feline who found purchase in barreling into his apprentice's side. Pure instinct released a grunt of frustration and shock from the collision, but her mind had to think quickly. There was no time to learn and take things slow in a real fight, and it seemed the barrage of stimulus and input would serve her some use. While she'd been barreled over, it gave her a good look at the side of Rowansong's body. From the kits stepping on her tail in the nursery, it gave her a quick idea, the mimicked feeling rippling down her own spine as she darted forward.

Already, her smaller chest was heaving. But she couldn't give up. Not yet. Teeth found themselves digging into the fluff of the tom's tail. Not nearly enough to draw blood, but certainly enough to serve its purpose as she tugged. Instead of his tail, she imaged doing it to a goose's wing. After all, that was their biggest tools. If she could keep it from flying, that'd be one less advantage of her opponent to worry about.

Egretpaw used tail yank! She dealt 7 damage and used 15 stamina. Rowansong is stunned for one turn!
Rowansong
33/40 (-7) HP
93/100 SP

Egretpaw
9/20 HP
45/60 (-15) SP

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2518

Now!!! [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now!!! [closed]   Now!!! [closed] EmptyWed May 03, 2023 6:35 pm

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowansong

Despite the initial shock, Egretpaw responded well to the attack. Rowansong’s grin grew wide again when she recovered from the blow to dive past him. Less pleasing was the pressure of teeth sinking in his tail and the jolt that ran up his spine from it. “Ow. Wise, though!” His expression briefly contorted into a grimace before he shook his head to clear a few of the stars and put his smile back on. “That direction of thinking will do you well in future combat ventures!”

Rowansong is stunned for this turn!

Rowansong

33/40 HP
93/100 SP

Egretpaw
9/20 HP
45/60 SP

I need the sound of crowds, or I can't fall asleep at night.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E39D30
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Now!!! [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now!!! [closed]   Now!!! [closed] EmptyFri May 05, 2023 7:52 am

egretpaw

Egretpaw couldn't help but feel the warmth that blossomed in her chest from her mentor's pride at her movements, her un-nommed tail swishing happily behind her. But this was far from over, and her paws dealt their blows in turn, flying one after another at her mentor's flank. She kept her claws sheathed out of respect, her ears flying back slightly as she went after her target. She tried not to let her inexperience get the best of her, but she felt it in her breathing as it felt like her energy was being zapped. But she was determined, if anything.

Egretpaw used Front Paw Strike and Desperate Blows! She dealt a total of 10 (6+4) damage and used 14 SP.

Rowansong
23/40 HP (-10)
93/100 SP

Egretpaw
9/20 HP
34/60 SP (-14)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now!!! [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now!!! [closed]   Now!!! [closed] Empty