Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

older and, i hope, wiser

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

older and, i hope, wiser - Page 3 Empty
Postolder and, i hope, wiser

it's been over a year... it's my birthday soon 5 May and i wanted to come back...
although one of the most anxiety-inducing places i've ever been, my worst experiences are only with my own anxiety, and this place felt like a sort of home
i also started reading the books~~with the first three in a starless clan
...and someone removed the delete-account button (thank you lol) so now you're stuck with me haha
um yeah
<3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

older and, i hope, wiser :: Comments

isla
Re: older and, i hope, wiser
Post Sat 29 Apr 2023 - 19:01 by isla
Ash wrote:
welcome back, isla! <3
we would love to see you in riverclan! room for all :)

thank you, Ash! :)
i really appreciate the welcome for riverclan <3

i love perchstar btw <3
i was just reading your description of her in Jay Bird's art requests and i can imagine how her and xaan's poppyshine go really well together! i love poppyshine too! i need to go and read some riverclan topics :D

oh! and i know this is a long shot because of the new restrictions on litters and adoptions, but are there any riverclan litters coming up at any point or cats adopting? :)

i don't have an idea for a cat yet, so if ~anyone~ has ~any~ ideas that you wouldn't mind giving to me for peaceful fluff and cuteness... please <3

also i love flutterpetal as well and i hope he and rosepaw can interact at some point :)
Copperbeanz
Post Sun 30 Apr 2023 - 17:33 by Copperbeanz
if Im correct, there are two open thunderclan litters, though no one has posted in them. There is also a forbidden romance litter from thunderclan/skyclan, with the kits being born in skyclan. thunderclan and windclan needs kits the most. I might actually consider having a kit in the Goldenfern/NPC thunderclan litter.

If you want, Tawnyshadow could adopt any of your shadowclan cats. She won't be the best mother, but she'll be active :)
isla
Post Sun 30 Apr 2023 - 19:50 by isla
Copperbeans wrote:
if Im correct, there are two open thunderclan litters, though no one has posted in them. There is also a forbidden romance litter from thunderclan/skyclan, with the kits being born in skyclan. thunderclan and windclan needs kits the most. I might actually consider having a kit in the Goldenfern/NPC thunderclan litter.

If you want, Tawnyshadow could adopt any of your shadowclan cats. She won't be the best mother, but she'll be active :)

oh sorry! i was asking just about riverclan!
looking forward to rping with you in windclan soon though! <3
isla
Post Mon 1 May 2023 - 23:38 by isla
rosepaw has a friend finder! all welcome :)

also looking for help designing a riverclan cat! <3
Post  by Sponsored content

older and, i hope, wiser

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: