Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

older and, i hope, wiser

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

older and, i hope, wiser - Page 2 Empty
Postolder and, i hope, wiser

it's been over a year... it's my birthday soon 5 May and i wanted to come back...
although one of the most anxiety-inducing places i've ever been, my worst experiences are only with my own anxiety, and this place felt like a sort of home
i also started reading the books~~with the first three in a starless clan
...and someone removed the delete-account button (thank you lol) so now you're stuck with me haha
um yeah
<3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

older and, i hope, wiser :: Comments

isla
Re: older and, i hope, wiser
Post Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 17:14 by isla
Lapis wrote:
Isla!!!  older and, i hope, wiser - Page 2 2764  older and, i hope, wiser - Page 2 1f49e Welcome back friend

hi Lapis 💞💖 thank you!!
isla
Post Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 17:17 by isla
Romantica wrote:
Welcome back Isla! I'm looking forward to rping with you

looking forward to RPing with you too, Romantica!
thank you :D
downfive
Post Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 17:17 by downfive
Welcome back Isla! I'm glad you decided to came back, I hope we get the chance to RP together again sometime <3
isla
Post Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 17:45 by isla
downfive wrote:
Welcome back Isla! I'm glad you decided to came back, I hope we get the chance to RP together again sometime <3

hi downfive! <3 i hope we RP together too!
looks like you have cats in every clan so i'm sure we will sometime! :D

...hmm would you~or anyone!~be able to tell me what's happening in (any of) the different clans..?
Grey gave me the tea in SC 💕 it sounds super interesting! :)
i'm a scaredy cat 🙀 so i'd like to join a clan where i can read any topic and it won't be too scary lol... the safest fluffiest clan xD
Alex
Post Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 19:07 by Alex
isla!! welcome back! SC always needs new members (for Grey's army), but Windclan is pretty chill right now :)
speedy
Post Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 19:33 by speedy
Umm you could join windclan with rosepaw again and come be reunited with batsong and whisperear if you want?
isla
Post Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 19:43 by isla
Alex wrote:
isla!! welcome back! SC always needs new members (for Grey's army), but Windclan is pretty chill right now :)

thank you Alex! <3
and thanks for letting me know :)
isla
Post Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 19:47 by isla
speedy wrote:
Umm you could join windclan with rosepaw again and come be reunited with batsong and whisperear if you want?

yes of course!! 💞💖 i've asked if she's allowed...
shrikestar would let her rejoin since she's originally from windclan :)
i still need a member of staff to approve her return to the forest (i sent a pm but i'll just post on the help thread too)
downfive
Post Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 20:06 by downfive
isla wrote:
downfive wrote:

...hmm would you~or anyone!~be able to tell me what's happening in (any of) the different clans..?
i'm a scaredy cat 🙀 so i'd like to join a clan where i can read any topic and it won't be too scary lol... the safest fluffiest clan xD

I'd strongly recommend RiverClan! They have the smallest numbers right now, but its also just a very relaxed Clan. Perchstar just returned with kits after being taken by twolegs, and they have the least Conflict aside from that!
Ice
Post Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 21:24 by Ice
Wb! Not sure if we ever met or got to RP together, but look forward to RPing with ya at some point! <3
isla
Post Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 22:35 by isla
downfive wrote:
isla wrote:
downfive wrote:

I'd strongly recommend RiverClan! They have the smallest numbers right now, but its also just a very relaxed Clan. Perchstar just returned with kits after being taken by twolegs, and they have the least Conflict aside from that!

sounds nice! :) woah, there's a flood of riverclan kits at the moment... almost twice as many kits and apprentices as warriors! :o should i wait for some to grow up before i try and squeeze another one into riverclan?
i haven't been involved in riverclan here before, but it's my favourite in the book arc i started... and it just sounds nice <3
i don't have any ideas for a cat... i'll try settle rosepaw back into windclan for now... but i'd definitely like to join! :D
i'm not sure how scary it is,  sc is scary, but i loved shymoon :)
thank you for the recommendation, downfive! <3

Last edited by isla on Thu 27 Apr 2023 - 23:14; edited 1 time in total
isla
Post Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 22:40 by isla
Ice wrote:
Wb! Not sure if we ever met or got to RP together, but look forward to RPing with ya at some point! <3

thank you, Ice!
i'm not sure either but i saw your post in the herb lesson and i've been reading fuzzface's flavorful fridays <3
hope to RP with you too!
Nerd
Post Thu 27 Apr 2023 - 10:19 by Nerd (Online)
Just… if you want peaceful stay out of ThunderClan for a while. They’re going through a murder trial and a possible invasion by some kind of wild cat lol
isla
Post Thu 27 Apr 2023 - 23:10 by isla
Nerd wrote:
Just… if you want peaceful stay out of ThunderClan for a while. They’re going through a murder trial and a possible invasion by some kind of wild cat lol

thanks for letting me know, Nerd <3
it looks like i'll be joining just windclan and, hopefully, riverclan too :)
Ash
Post Fri 28 Apr 2023 - 21:54 by Ash
welcome back, isla! <3
we would love to see you in riverclan! room for all :)
Post  by Sponsored content

older and, i hope, wiser

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next