Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]

Go down 
+20
Little Grinch
verychuu
Amber
khamosa
Jay Bird
Aspen
Inky Pawprints
Copperbeanz
Nerd
Memories
Honey Badger
Muggy
Stags
cocoa
Kitty
Grey
JJ
Flybot
Lapis
Tara
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] Empty
PostSubject: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyApril 15th 2023, 2:21 am

Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] 36948754ae181fd2341d89445c2d3701

As the sun rises on a new day, a morning patrol sets out to do their routine checks on the borders and hunt for food for the clan’s first catches of the day. Today, however, is not routine. A morning patrol comes rushing back to Thunderclan Camp with news of a strange discovery.

Pawprints of various sizes were discovered crossing into Thunderclan territory, though none were bigger than an ordinary cats’. Still, the shape is noticeably different, with toes spread further out than typical felines and very very strong scent markings throughout the territory. What are these new creatures, where did they come from, and why are they here?

OOC:

Welcome to the beginning of the new Thunderclan’s Clanwide plot for 2023! Your cats will often stumble upon odd things in their patrols, mostly very powerful predator scents, oddly shaped feline pawprints, as well as tufts of stiff white and dark reddish brown fur. Small remnants of caught and mostly devoured prey may be found as well. Something about this scent puts your cats’ fur on edge as their instincts warn them of potential danger.

More will be added to this thread as the clanwide progresses.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 1st 2023, 2:24 pm

Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] 695630

In the early hours of the morning before the sun peeks over the horizon and the forest is cast in a soft, purplish glow, all of Thunderclan is awakened suddenly by the sound of dogs barking. They are not far from the camp and far too close for comfort. As Mottlestar and Darkspirit yowl for the warriors of Thunderclan to ready themselves for battle, another noise is suddenly heard amongst the barking of dogs.

Strange yowling

The noise is cat-like… but there is something especially off about it. It’s pitch is too low and the yowls do not contain any recognizable words to the clans. Two other distinct yowling voices join the cacophony. Are these the strangers that were on Thunderclan’s territory? What is to be done about the dogs as well?

This will be fairly limited to make this thread move quickly. By signing your cat up you are agreeing to post within 48 hours (yes there will be a battle) when it is your turn or your cat will be knocked out for the duration of the thread. This sign up will close in 24 hours whether the slots are filled or not.

Battle Patrol:
1. Mottlestar
2. Darkspirit
3. Nightdancer
4. Comfreyheart
5. Firefly
6. Lichenwing

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on May 1st 2023, 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 1st 2023, 2:31 pm

Comfreyheart at your service!

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4479

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 1st 2023, 2:40 pm

Firefly is volunteering!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] JGgdMsS Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] JGg3TFt Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] J0ieN9e Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] JGg3GK7 Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] JGg2WjR

Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] JcTsSP1  Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] JcnAVnI Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] Grub_f10Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 1st 2023, 2:43 pm

Take meeeeeee!

And by me I mean Lichenwing.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 1st 2023, 2:48 pm

Slots Closed. Battle Patrol post coming shortly. Don't be disappointed if you didn't get in. This plot is far from over!

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 19th 2023, 6:37 pm

FERAL THUNDER UPDATE 05/19/2023

Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] Savannah-Cat-Ajoka-outside

Congratulations on your new arrivals, Thunderclan! These wild cats that were discovered and invited back to Thunderclan Camp bring a unique opportunity not just to Thunderclan, but to the entire site! These wild cats are mingling with Thunderclan, and their unique abilities and traits will become more apparent to your characters as time goes on, but for simplicity's sake I will list them here.

100% Feral blooded cats

Natural Instinct
+1 to all Hunting rolls regardless of location, clan and prey.

Feral Ferocity (Passive)
Negates all other clans’ passives. Having true wild cat blood makes your character hardier, with better survivability and highly adaptable to changes in the environment, as well as confrontations with rivals. With this passive, no cat regardless of clan or training will have a passive advantage over yours. Star Striker is the exception and is still active.

Savage Smite
Pins for two turns
Damage: 10HP each turn.
SP: 20 each turn.

So basically, your characters may now take notice of their advanced hunting and fighting capabilities (where discovery makes logical sense, such as on hunting patrols and spars as they happen and not before, to avoid metagaming).

Furthermore... the arrival of these wild cats, with the permission of our amazing staff members, will be bringing feral cat blood into the clans for the first time ever on WCC!!! This is a unique opportunity that will only happen once and never again afterward. Having a character that is 50% feral cat blood has in-game advantages! See below!

50% Feral Blooded cats

Same benefits as the full blooded feral cats with the exception of Savage Smite. The special attack will instead be whatever their clan's that they trained under as an apprentice is. A player can choose to have the feral cat passive or their clan’s passive. Natural Instinct is a freebie.

And yes, your character must be 50% feral in order to get these advantages. Any generation after that with a domestic feline will cut the wild blood down to 25% and the wild advantages disappear. To make opportunities as fair as possible, all three feral cats, Sleet, Aurelia and Hank, will have kits with NPCs only. This is to make litters as unrelated to the site as well as each other as possible.

The litter limits still apply!

Should the interest in litters exceed the numerical limitations of the litter limits, we will be holding a raffle or lottery of some kind to fairly determine who gets a feral character descendant and who does not. If you do not get one this time around, keep in mind, there are ways to keep the 50% feral blood circulating for a little while and you may get another chance later!

Feral Litter Interest Check

I will allow a month to pass, starting today, for people to sign up interest for feral kittens as well as make arrangements to clear slots. If a lottery/raffle is needed, I will start it then. Reply to this thread confirming your interest and let me know if you have a desired parent in mind or if you don't care which one.

The parents' names and descriptions with photos can be found in this thread, HERE. Italics = Tentative

Thank you!

1. Tara (Sleet)
2. Flybot (Hank)
3. OPEN SLOT
4. Grey (Hank/Sleet)
5. Kitty (Sleet)
6. Cocoa (Sleet/Aurelia)
7. Stags (Any)
8. Muggy (Sleet/Aurelia)
9. Honey Badger (Any)
10. Memories (Sleet)
11. OPEN SLOT
12. Inky Pawprints (Any)
13. OPEN SLOT
14. Jaybird (Hank)
15. Khamosa (Aurelia/Any)
16. Amber (Sleet)
17. Verychuu
18. Littlekitten (Aurelia)
19. Cotton (Aurelia)
20. Romantica (Sleet)
21. Sal (Hank)
22. Gravis Cordis (Hank)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on August 14th 2023, 10:32 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 19th 2023, 6:41 pm

Meme I'd like Hank but I wouldn't mind the I think sleet either

Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 19th 2023, 6:44 pm

Kitty
Sleet as parent
Kthxbai

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 19th 2023, 6:48 pm

interested! would prefer sleet or Aurelia

EDIT: also I assume these kittens will be in TC?
EDIT#2: if it comes down to a raffle, please remove my name from the list!

Last edited by Cocoa on May 20th 2023, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 19th 2023, 6:51 pm

Cocoa wrote:
interested! would prefer sleet or Aurelia

EDIT: also I assume these kittens will be in TC?

All of these cats will be born in TC yes

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 19th 2023, 7:09 pm

I am interested. I do not care the parents

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 19th 2023, 7:19 pm

If i am able to grab one when Juniper gets to T5 in august, sign me up! Sleet or Aurelia, 50% baybee

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 19th 2023, 7:25 pm

I am interested in a spot as well! I do not care for what parent either~ Cream should hit T5 in late July (however if it comes to raffle, I am more than happy to give up my claim for a spot as I can just fall back on my original plan of saving the T5 slot for an MCA character hopefully)

Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] EmptyMay 19th 2023, 9:14 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmm put me down as a tentative... if i can free up a slot before the litter(s) are born I might jump in on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]   Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023] Empty

Back to top Go down

Feral Thunder [TC CLANWIDE 2023]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Clan Information :: ThunderClan Information-
Jump to: