Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new start (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

A new start (closed) Empty
PostSubject: A new start (closed)   A new start (closed) EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 4:26 am

A new clan was set before her, filled with many new faces to meet and new names to remember. It was all a bit daunting, especially with the amount of cats that seemed to not want her here, but knowing that wouldn't stop Silverwing. Making friends wherever she went always seemed easy, and these Skyclanners wouldn't be too problematic to turn around. She was a naturally charming cat, able to make even the most ornery elders change their tunes. All it would take was time... and a lot of prodding.

The silver molly sat alone, paws kneading at the ground below as she scanned the clearing for potential victims. Earning the favor of her new clanmates wouldn't be an easy task, but if she never got off her tail it would only make things harder for her. Grey eyes landed on a black and white tom. He didn't look like the type to lose his mind over her presence. He would do. Silverwing's spot was left vacant as the she-cat padded over to the tom, a sweet smile plastered on her face. "New is appealing, right? Well being a new clanmate must be really appealing to you. Wanna keep me company for a bit?" That line was weak! If she hadn't already been anticipating failure, Silverwing might have been embarrassed by how stupid she sounded.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

A new start (closed) Output12                   A new start (closed) Output10                          A new start (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: A new start (closed)   A new start (closed) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 6:59 pm

Crookedlight

Crookedlight was as surprised as the rest of the clan when Birdstar had returned with a new cat in tow and declarations of a new clanmate. Unlike most of his clanmates, however, Crookedlight did not mind so much at the new arrival. He had befriended cats outside his clan when he was taken by the twolegs for several moons, and his best friend was a rogue that Birdstar had brought into the clan, so having a new cat join the clan barely made him blink an eye.

Her approach was another surprise. Crookedlight was not used to SkyClan having the most sociable of cats, outside of perhaps himself and Lightningbreeze. Her presence was not unwelcome, though, and he gave her an easy smile in return. Crookedlight didn’t seem bothered at all by the weak line and instead he returned with his own, in a tone that easily read as flirtatious. “Why, you certainly are appealing, Silverwing. I would adore your company, if you would bless me with your time.” He turned and shifted to allow her room beside him in his sunning spot. “I’m glad you came, so I can introduce myself more properly. I’m Crookedlight.”
SkyClan • Tier 2 • He/Him • 30 | 80 • #ff6699
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: A new start (closed)   A new start (closed) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 7:13 am

A smile? Stars! Silverwing's mouth hung open slightly as the tom spoke, his voice sweet as honey and lovely to her ears. She had expected to be brushed off or admonished for attempting to speak with him, but this? Silverwing hadn't expected this! The prospect of having a truly friendly conversation with one of her new clanmates almost brought tears to the warrior's eyes. Instead, the she-cat's smile grew in intensity. "My, what beautiful words! I'd dare to say they're almost as beautiful as you, even. Getting to stay in the company of such a stunning cat, I can't think of a better way to spend my time." Silverwing happily took the spot offered to her, settling herself next to the tom. Something told the silver molly that the tom wouldn't mind her compliment, the same thing that told her he wouldn't mind her leaning into him. Stars he was warm! The touch drew a deep purr from Silverwing's throat as she began to melt in her spot.

"Crookedlight? What a pretty name." Not as pretty as hers, but she wouldn't risk offending him by saying that. A cat this pretty clearly took pride in his appearance, there was no telling how he would take something like that. "It's very nice to meet you Crookedlight. You already know my name, but allow me to give you a more personal introduction. I'm Silverwing. Former Windclanner, current Skyclan warrior, and your new friend. Any objections?" Hopefully none, but in the end it wouldn't be Crookedlight's choice. He had made the mistake of being kind to her, and now he would be stuck with her whether he liked it or not.

MORE ART!!:

A new start (closed) Output12                   A new start (closed) Output10                          A new start (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A new start (closed)   A new start (closed) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 6:03 pm

Crookedlight

Silverwing easily took to the conversation, and Crookedlight was happy to see it. She was comfortable in pressing against him as well, though he did not mind. While he did not cuddle up to many cats outside of his close friends, he enjoyed the act all the same. He leaned back with equal weight so they could support one another as they lounged together.

“Silverwing is a beautiful name, which is appropriate for a beautiful cat such as yourself,” Crookedlight purred. “No objections from me. I am sorry for the circumstances that led to you leaving WindClan, but I’m glad that SkyClan could earn such a lovely cat in its place.” He had heard Silverwing’s explanation for why she was exiled from WindClan when she first joined SkyClan. It must have been embarrassing, if not humiliating, to have to explain the circumstances like that. He was glad she was here, though. She seemed like a good cat by his accord. “Have you been settling in well here in SkyClan? I can’t imagine the adjustment from running the moors to climbing trees has been the easiest.”
SkyClan • Tier 3 • He/Him • 50 | 120 • #ff6699

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: A new start (closed)   A new start (closed) EmptyFri May 26, 2023 9:24 pm

"Don't be sorry, if I never got kicked out I never would have met you or Birdstar. Besides, between you and me I don't think Shrikestar's mate likes me." Actually, she was sure of it. Brackenwing had told her Coyotegrin was the one to start the lies about her situation. Perhaps her removal from Windclan was a good thing.

Silverwing allowed herself a moment to think on that next question. "I think I'm doing fine. I still have no clue how to climb, but I'm at least catching prey. Actually, I've got a question for you. How do you keep track of where you're going out here? There are so many trees I can't figure out where im going half the time."

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A new start (closed)   A new start (closed) EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 3:35 pm

Crookedlight

Crookedlight chuckled and he considered Silverwing’s question. “Well…I suppose it’s all I’ve ever known, so it does not seem too difficult for me. There are certain landmarks you get used to, but it’s definitely relying on scent more than anything to figure out where you’re going. SkyClan scent is everywhere in the territory, but it’s strongest at the camp and at the border because that is where a lot of cats visit most frequently. So if you ever get lost, you can use those strong scents to orient yourself and figure out where you need to go again.”

He couldn’t really imagine what it would be like to have everything be so open like it sounds in WindClan. How were you supposed to stalk your prey if you could see for a mile?
SkyClan • Tier 3 • He/Him • 50 | 120 • #ff6699

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699