Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)!

Go down 
+2
Mamenchisaurus
Nerd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2397

Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! Empty
PostSubject: Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)!   Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! EmptySun 26 Mar 2023 - 9:04

Okay so life happened and I ended up neglecting Sagepaw and not developing her personality. At this point, the only trait she really has left is her autism, because she hasn’t had enough meaningful interaction to cement the others. As someone on the spectrum, I hate when autism is a character’s only trait and I don’t want to write that kind of character.

That being said, I’m giving her one more chance. If you have anything at all you want to do with this girl, even just a chat, PLEASE reach out! She’s open to any plotting role large or small, with the sole exception of FR. Be her friend, crush on her, bully her, anything! If I can’t get her some development soon I’m probably going to end up getting rid of her so I’m not writing a 2D spectrum character.
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)!   Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! EmptySun 26 Mar 2023 - 17:59

I'd love for Sagepaw to interact with Poppypaw! (He's a ShadowClan apprentice, so maybe that might make things a little difficult. Maybe Sage could walk up to him at the next Gathering or something?)

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! Image10
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)!   Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! EmptySun 26 Mar 2023 - 18:08

Firefly is in TC, but she's a bit mean. Though she may dial it down for Sagepaw

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JGgdMsS Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JGg3TFt Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! J0ieN9e Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JGg3GK7 Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JGg2WjR

Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JcTsSP1  Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JcnAVnI Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! Grub_f10Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)!   Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 8:00

Mamen, I’d love to try having Sagepaw and Poppypaw chat at the Gathering.

Flybot, maybe we could do a topic? Don’t worry about toning it down either, unless you really want to of course. I just need something to happen with Sage, so if Firefly is mean to her that still works.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)!   Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 14:58

We could definitely make a topic then! Just let me know when it's up/you're available

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JGgdMsS Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JGg3TFt Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! J0ieN9e Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JGg3GK7 Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JGg2WjR

Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JcTsSP1  Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JcnAVnI Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! Grub_f10Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)!   Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 21:01

Curlyfluff is Mr. Nice Guy and I'm always down for a topic :D im fine with any sort of topic, i just want him to know all of his clanmates xD (if you have anything in particular you need req wise, lemme know!)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! VHQrlk5
Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! 1QYZaRo

Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! Molex311
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)!   Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! EmptySun 16 Apr 2023 - 2:39

Goldenfern could have a sweet day with Sagepaw? Goldenfern is a motherly, sweet kind of cat, and they could I don't know, go pick flowers or play with the kits? Goldenfern is from TC so even a patrol could do :)

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)!   Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! EmptySun 16 Apr 2023 - 3:47

Sunfire is a super energetic cat, and also very sweet. Could he have a topic with Sagepaw? Also, potential mates? :)

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)!   Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! EmptyTue 18 Apr 2023 - 9:39

Yes to both how did I not notice this!

And as for the mates thing, if they have chemistry I’m not opposed, just be aware Sagepaw is arospec/acespec and not one for a quick head-over-heels romance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)!   Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)! Empty

Back to top Go down

Last chance for Sagepaw (TC)!
Page 1 of 1