Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sagepaw's Amnesia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Sagepaw's Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Sagepaw's Amnesia   Sagepaw's Amnesia EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:25 pm

So, on the way to the Moonlit Creek during the storm, Sagepaw is going to be hit by a falling tree branch. It won't kill him, but he'll be knocked unconscious. Oh, and when he wakes up, he won't remember anyone or anyone except his own name. Lost and confused among the cats of SkyClan, he'll freak out and run across into the Twolegplace Abandoned Barn. Hell be greeted by rouges and begin to live as one of them, while his family and friends search for him.
That is, until one day, when Sagepaw is out near the fence between the Twolegplace and the Clans, he'll run into one of his old family or friends. They'll recognise him, but he won't, and he'll try and start a fight. As they're fighting, though - something 'clicks' inside him, and he recovers the faintest memory of who he used to be.
The cat that found him will bring him back to SkyClan, where he will slowly recover all the memories he lost, complete his training and become a warrior.

And now, for spots!
I'll need some rouges to find and 'take in' Sagepaw in the Twolegplace:
1. Bat
2. Pepper

And I'll need a cat to run into Sagepaw later on and bring him back. This has to be a member of his family, notable figure in the Clan, or a good friend.
1. Cherrypaw

Last edited by Tawny on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Sagepaw's Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Amnesia   Sagepaw's Amnesia EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:28 pm

Hey hey hey

Bat and Pepper could take him in. They live in the abandoned barn.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

Sagepaw's Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Amnesia   Sagepaw's Amnesia EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:45 pm

Raven is gonna die. So sorry. Nope.
Is Blackpaw a friend at all?
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

Sagepaw's Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Amnesia   Sagepaw's Amnesia EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:50 pm

Added Bat and Pepper.
As for Blackpaw, no, sorry. He hasn't actually had any interactions with him, I don't think.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Sagepaw's Amnesia Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Sagepaw's Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Amnesia   Sagepaw's Amnesia EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:15 pm

Definitely Cherrypaw to run into him.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

Sagepaw's Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Amnesia   Sagepaw's Amnesia EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:18 pm

Haha, yes! Added~

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Sagepaw's Amnesia Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

Sagepaw's Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Amnesia   Sagepaw's Amnesia EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:42 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sagepaw's Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Amnesia   Sagepaw's Amnesia Empty

Back to top Go down

Sagepaw's Amnesia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: