Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

growing flowers [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

growing flowers [c] Empty
PostSubject: growing flowers [c]   growing flowers [c] EmptyTue 21 Mar 2023 - 20:54

The sun had hardly begun to rise over the horizon, the sky just barely lightening, as Firepool made his way to the Apprentice's Den. Newleaf had brought slightly warmer temperatures, though the mornings were still as chilly as usual. It was his duty to train his apprentice... even though he was a bit anxious about speaking with another new cat. He had to deal with it though, and try to put himself out there. He would not fail.

In the darkness, he spotted Celandinepaw and approached her quietly. A large paw gently nudged her shoulder, and Firepool whispered, "Meet me out by the entrance. Its time to train." Gingerly stepping around the other apprentices, he left, padding to the entrance to play the waiting game. He was sure she'd be out quickly, but it always felt longer to wait around for another cat.

growing flowers [c] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Characters : (Cr)anekit - (B)urrpaw - (C)elandinepaw
Clan/Rank : (Cr)- rc kit (B)- wc app (C)- skc app
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: growing flowers [c]   growing flowers [c] EmptyWed 29 Mar 2023 - 21:50

Celandinepaw

Skyclan • App • ♀ • 20 [hp] | 60 [sp] • #F7D595

Celandinepaw blinked her eyes open when her shoulder was nudged and Firepool whispered to her. She had to take a second to think about what her mentor had said as she was only half awake. She stretched and yawned before quietly moving out of the den, careful to not bump into one of her sleeping den mates or accidentally step on a tail.

She was fully awake when she exited the den and looked over at the entrance. She smiled when she noticed him waiting and she quickly hurried over. It was pretty early in the morning but she didn't mind. She enjoyed mornings.

"Good morning, Firepool," she greeted with a bright smile. "I'm ready for training!" She was eager to get started. She didn't know what they would be doing but she was sure he'd tell her soon.

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Click sig for picrew link!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: growing flowers [c]   growing flowers [c] EmptyFri 31 Mar 2023 - 10:01

Flicking his tail tip in a motion to follow, the large ginger tom lead his apprentice out of camp, beginning to explain their day. "Well, we'll be doing a bit of everything today, I suppose, since you sound so ready and all." He craned his head back, giving Celandinepaw a small smile. He had already planned everything out, but it didn't hurt to encourage her enthusiasm. "We'll be starting with some basic hunting first. Then a little bit of sparring to teach you how to defend yourself. If we have time at the end, maybe I'll show you how to properly stalk in the trees." He had always loved hunting in the trees, traversing them, but he would have to wait. Learning to hunt on the ground was first.

Once they had traveled further into the forest, he stopped Celandinepaw and turned to her. "Alright, so what do you know about hunting?" He'd have to fix any poor hunting she had learned as a kit, but not all kits were taught bad habits by overzealous apprentices. He sure hadn't been.

growing flowers [c] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Characters : (Cr)anekit - (B)urrpaw - (C)elandinepaw
Clan/Rank : (Cr)- rc kit (B)- wc app (C)- skc app
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: growing flowers [c]   growing flowers [c] EmptySat 1 Apr 2023 - 22:54

Celandinepaw

Skyclan • App • ♀ • 20 [hp] | 60 [sp] • #F7D595

Her excitement only grew when he listed off what they'd be doing (and potentially doing) for the first day. So much to do and learn!

Celandinepaw followed closely behind Firepool as he led her out of the camp, eyes sparkling with wonder as she took her very first look at the territory. There were trees galore! She remembered when she had been told about Skyclan's abundance of trees and how the clan evolved to take advantage of the land. She really hoped they'd have time for her to learn how to stalk in the trees. It sounded a bit scary but her eagerness didn't allow her to dwell on any "what ifs". It was one of the clan's specialties and since she was part of the clan, she would learn it!

For now, though, she had to focus on what was going on at the moment. She couldn't get too ahead of herself. There was still plenty of time to learn new things.

Once they stopped, the apprentice looked around before paying attention to her mentor as he asked her a question. What did she know about hunting? She didn't know too much but did manage to learn bits and pieces.

"Well," she began slowly, "I know Skyclan has birds, squirrels, and mice to hunt in the territory. I think I saw a lizard once and maybe a rabbit or two in the prey pile so I guess those can be hunted here too. I was told that you have to stalk each prey in different ways because some can hear you or smell you before they even see you. Some are fast, some can dig, some can swim, and some can fly. I don't know how anyone manages to remember all of this." Her eyes were wide. She was sure that with time and effort, she'd learn all this by heart but at the moment, it was all overwhelming.

Her expression was once again excited as she said, "I also know about the hunting crouch- Bloodstrike explained it and he even showed how to do it. I can sort of do it but it's still hard to get it right instantly without having to adjust. I also get a bit wobbly wherever the ground's too uneven but it's not as bad as when I first started trying." After she finished, she just shook her head. "I don't know much else...did I get those things right though?" She looked hopeful. She didn't know if she should've known more.

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Click sig for picrew link!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing flowers [c]   growing flowers [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

growing flowers [c]
Page 1 of 1