Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Seeds become flowers, and flowers grow in the forest...so let's go there! {OPEN TO ALL}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Seeds become flowers, and flowers grow in the forest...so let's go there! {OPEN TO ALL} Empty
PostSubject: Seeds become flowers, and flowers grow in the forest...so let's go there! {OPEN TO ALL}   Seeds become flowers, and flowers grow in the forest...so let's go there! {OPEN TO ALL} EmptyMon 23 May 2016 - 14:41

Seedkit stared towards the dirtplace, narrowing her eyes.
I could always sneak out there...
She looked behind her, then back at the dirtplace.
I wouldn't stay out for long...maybe just long enough to see the river!
She nodded, praising herself for her idea.
And I'll surely make it there and back before I'm noticed!

Seeds become flowers, and flowers grow in the forest...so let's go there! {OPEN TO ALL} 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/

Seeds become flowers, and flowers grow in the forest...so let's go there! {OPEN TO ALL}
Page 1 of 1