Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

yew're growing on me / i'm over the moon [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

yew're growing on me / i'm over the moon [c] Empty
PostSubject: yew're growing on me / i'm over the moon [c]   yew're growing on me / i'm over the moon [c] EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 22:12

Shhhhwwwaaa

Leaffall was in full swing in SkyClan territory. Tall conifers waved this way and that, following the whims of the chilly winds, scattering needles and cones alike to the forest floor. The air was dry and sweet with the smell of red and gold leaves as well as the delicate pollen-cones scattering their dust into the air.

The further he padded away from camp the more relaxed he felt. The hustle and bustle of camp life felt more and more grating on his nerves by the day, and at times Yewfrost wanted to ask the she-cat he was to meet with quite soon if she would mind if he stayed with her more often. Though he felt as if he didn't have quite as compelling a reason as she did, would it be strange to say that her den was far more comfortable than his nest among the other warriors? The tuxedo tom suddenly stopped, dropping the freshkill in his mouth onto some leaves as he wriggled backwards. He'd gotten a feather in his throat. To be honest he didn't like birds all that much, they tasted wonderful, but the feathers, the feathers! It felt like he always got one stuck in his throat or in his teeth. How Moonlily had mastered the art of eating them, he had no idea. He was carrying the thing especially for her, given that she lived entirely away from their Clanmates and thus was in a bit of a predicament when it came time to eat. In truth he'd caught it himself not too long ago, but to not bring it to camp first would be in conflict with the code, as odd as it made him feel to carry it back out into the territory very soon after. He'd even passed the spot where he caught it a couple foxlengths back. When the tom had regained his composure, he resumed his delivery.

Once he was near her den, he gently placed the robin at his paws and stretched onto his hind legs. Was she here? "Moonlily?" The thought of her being out at the moment made him feel strangely disappointed. Or uneasy? Something like that. Anyway, he couldn't possibly expect her to stay here all the time; she was indeed a warrior. It would make sense if they happened to miss each other every now and again.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down

yew're growing on me / i'm over the moon [c]
Page 1 of 1