Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

See ya soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

See ya soon  Empty
PostSee ya soon

So... I've been stressing about a lot of things irl lately, which has been eating my activity, but I've also recently been hit with a death in the family. I thought I was handling it well, but I'm starting to lose it a bit, especially with everything else going on. I already feel like I'm saying too much, so I'll leave it at that.

I'm gonna be stepping away for a bit. I don't know how long but I don't intend to let the topics I'm in expire. I won't be checking in on wcc or discord though, so I'll  see you all when I see you <3

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

See ya soon  Output12                   See ya soon  Output10                          See ya soon  Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

See ya soon :: Comments

Holly
Re: See ya soon
Post Sun 19 Mar 2023, 11:10 am by Holly
please take care of yourself! we'll be waiting for you when you're ready, ro
Grey
Post Sun 19 Mar 2023, 11:14 am by Grey
Yes please take care of yourself and dont feel rushed to 'come back' (assuming you're not completely leaving)
Regardless I'll miss you!
Flybot
Post Sun 19 Mar 2023, 11:51 am by Flybot
Take all the time you need to heal, Ro. No need to rush through anything! We'll miss you and we'll be waiting for whenever you want to return, or to just say hi
Nerd
Post Sun 19 Mar 2023, 12:21 pm by Nerd
I understand how you feel, having lost someone myself a few months ago. Take all the time you need. We’ll be here.
kjSage
Post Sun 19 Mar 2023, 12:53 pm by kjSage
Take all the time you need and take care of yourself, Ro. We'll be here when you come back <3
Kitty
Post Sun 19 Mar 2023, 1:00 pm by Kitty
We love you Ro, and do what you need to do. We'll always be here! And if you need anything, come just say hi in the discord
Post  by Sponsored content

See ya soon

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: