Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Everything tastes better when you share! [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Characters : (Cr)anekit - (B)urrpaw - (C)elandinepaw
Clan/Rank : (Cr)- rc kit (B)- wc app (C)- skc app
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 69

Everything tastes better when you share! [C] Empty
PostSubject: Everything tastes better when you share! [C]   Everything tastes better when you share! [C] EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 20:07

Burrkit

Windclan • Kit • ♂ • 10 [hp] | 30 [sp] • #B1A69E

"Hmm... What to choose." Burrkit narrowed his eyes, tail flicking behind him, as he pondered over the choices in the prey pile. He was hungry. Very hungry. After a whole day of running around and pranking a few of the warriors, he was finally ready to rest for a bit.

Normally, he'd just get whatever was easiest to reach but today, he felt bold. Maybe he should get a rabbit? It could be a big one! Would he be able to eat a big one? Probably not but he could try. How about a bird? He could save some of the feathers to decorate his nest. It sure needed to be spruced up. What if he tried to hunt and eat some bugs? Would they taste any good? Hmm. it was a tough choice.

In the end, he decided on going with the rabbit plan. He was going to try and haul a big one. He could do it! He was going to be an apprentice soon and he's seen apprentices carry these into camp all the time! He wanted to be just as strong!

With a grunt, he began to slowly drag a rabbit out of the prey pile. It was taking a lot of effort but he knew it would be worth it. When you worked extra hard for something, the result was always the most satisfying.

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Everything tastes better when you share! [C]   Everything tastes better when you share! [C] EmptyThu 9 Mar 2023 - 20:20

Watching Burrkit try and drag that rabbit from where he laid across camp was pure torture. The prey was far too large for a kit, not to mention he didn't need all of it and by the looks of his there should be plenty to share. His mouth began to water as he continued to watch, and after a few moments he couldn't bear it anymore. Not to mention the fact that his growling stomach was telling him he needed to act fast.

Letting out a sigh, he pushed himself up. Lumbering across the clearing, Fuzzface stopped in front of the kit, his ears perked. "I'll help you carry it... if you give me some," he mewed in his usual flat tone as he eyed the rabbit and licked his lips. Whoever had caught this and dared leave it on the pile unattended was mousebrained, that was for sure.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Everything tastes better when you share! [C] VHQrlk5
Everything tastes better when you share! [C] 1QYZaRo

Everything tastes better when you share! [C] Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Mon 20 Mar 2023 - 21:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Everything tastes better when you share! [C]   Everything tastes better when you share! [C] EmptyFri 10 Mar 2023 - 22:25

Burrkit

Burrkit was so preoccupied with dragging the rabbit that he hadn't even noticed the large shadow slowly inching over him. Only the voice from the said shadow broke him from his thoughts and made his head snap upwards. He blinked. Hey! It was that warrior! Yeah, that warrior named-? He blinked again. Hold on, he had it on the tip of his tongue! Furzeface? Fuzzyfurze? Funnyface? Wait that last one was definitely not it. He had to force back a laugh. Keep it together! He needed to think harder.

After a few more seconds, it came to him. Aha! Fuzzface! That was it! He had to start learning names better...

He shook himself from his thoughts and regarded the warrior pensively. He'd help him carry the rabbit in exchange for some of it? Hmm... His eyes narrowed and his lips pursed. Tricky, tricky. On one paw, he wanted to prove that he was just as cool as those apprentices that can haul prey this big. He was also hesitant to let any piece of his find go. On the other, it was taking ages for him to drag the thing to his favorite spot and he was getting more ravenous by the second. He wasn't the most patient of cats. Could he even finish the entire thing? He looked down at the rabbit and then back up at the warrior. Probably not?

He tilted his head at the warrior. He was only asking for some of it, right? The queens had tried to teach all the kits about the importance of sharing with clanmates. Burrkit was never really good at that. He liked his stuff remaining his stuff all the time. Maybe he could try it this once? He should think of this as a test of sorts. Lots of warriors shared their prey all the time. He was a future warrior so he had to do the same thing. It made sense to him.

With that settled, Burrkit nodded to himself and then lifted a paw to pat the rabbit. "Okay!" he chirped with a grin. "You can have some, 'kay? Let's go to my favorite spot. We can share it there. I'm super hungry so let's hurry." He only waited for the warrior to pick up the prey before leading the way to his spot at the edge of the clearing, occasionally looking back to see if Fuzzface was following.

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Click sig for picrew link!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Everything tastes better when you share! [C]   Everything tastes better when you share! [C] EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 20:23

Glad that the kit had accepted his help, Fuzzface picked up the rabbit with ease. Following after the scampering kit, he carried it over near the edge of camp and sat down with a 'thump.' Dropping the rabbit, he licked his lips and laid down. Reaching forward, he opened his maw to take a bite, but was stopped by the sensation of the kit's eager eyes piercing his pelt. For a moment he'd completely forgotten about Burrkit but knew the young tom would raise a stink it he just started eating without him.

Letting out a sigh, he chomped down onto one of the rabbit's hind legs. Blood seeped into his mouth and the urge to continue on was ever strong, but instead he clamped down onto the softer part and began to tear at a chunk of it. After a moment he had been able to take off a smaller piece and the plump tom dropped it at Burrkit's paws. "Not sure if you've had rabbit before..." he questioned, hoping he wouldn't get in trouble by some queen for feeding a kit solid food. He was probably old enough, right? Fuzzface was certainly no mother and honestly wasn't sure how that all worked, but surely it was fine.

"Try it and if you finish it, you can have more," the tom added with a flick of his tail before turning back to the prey and taking a bite for himself. The last thing he wanted was for Burrkit to chomp into the whole rabbit, make a mess, and end up disliking it or something wasteful of the sorts.

Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Everything tastes better when you share! [C]   Everything tastes better when you share! [C] EmptyWed 29 Mar 2023 - 20:03

Burrkit

Burrkit's wide eyes followed Fuzzface's movements as the older tom tore a piece of the rabbit and set it in front of him. For a moment there, he had thought that the warrior was going to swallow the whole thing without letting Burrkit even have a little nibble. He was glad he was so wrong! Fuzzface was nice.

At the warrior's words, he shook his head. He's actually never tried rabbit before despite the prey being one of the most caught in Windclan. He sniffed the rabbit piece as he watched Fuzzface take a bite for himself. He seemed to be enjoying it so Burrkit might too!

Nodding to himself, Burrkit opened his mouth wide and took a chomp of his given piece. He mentally pouted when his bite wasn't as big as he had wanted it to be. He wanted to take big bites like Fuzzface.

He chewed slowly so he didn't choke. He's choked before while trying to inhale a bird one day and the queens scolded him well... it hadn't been fun. His eyes sparkled. It was good! Why hadn't he ever tried rabbit before?

He devoured the last of his piece and purred. "I like it! It's officially the best thing I've eaten," he declared while puffing out his chest. "Can I have some more?" He paused then added, "Please?" The queens had said that being polite would get him far in life. He wasn't exactly sure what exactly they meant but he didn't mind being polite. He's heard lots of warriors say "please" and "thank you" before and if he wanted to be a great future warrior, he should do the same.

As he waited for another piece he asked, "What's your favorite prey? I've only tried birds 'cause I like to collect the feathers and a weird lizard thing 'cause I thought it looked cool but nothing else. I think rabbit's my new favorite. It's easier to eat than birds and tastier than the lizard." He thought for a moment before adding, "I think I've tried to eat a beetle once but it flew away too quickly. Are bugs any good? They're really small and I don't think I could get full just eating one..."

Requirements:

Click sig for picrew link!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Everything tastes better when you share! [C]   Everything tastes better when you share! [C] EmptySun 23 Apr 2023 - 20:42

The kit sure had the appetite of a warrior, that was for sure. Taking a bite for himself, he proceeded to rip off another piece and pushed it towards Burrkit whilst finishing his current mouthful. "I like almost everything, but you can never go wrong with rabbits," he mewed with a shrug. Beetles? Surprisingly enough, he hadn't tried one yet, but agreed that they were way too small to even be a snack. "I haven't actually tried a beetle yet. I feel like grub could probably be good and juicy, but too small to fill any-cat up," he commented, thinking about the bugs he'd seen squirming around under logs and rocks. He'd definitely have to give those a try someday.

"Someday, I want to try a fox," he whispered, leaning down to Burrkit. "Of course, I'd have to fight one first, but I'm curious as to how they taste," Fuzzface added in a hushed tone, seeing as though he doubted any of the queens would appreciate him sharing such ideas with the clan's kits.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything tastes better when you share! [C]   Everything tastes better when you share! [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything tastes better when you share! [C]
Page 1 of 1