Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Music Tastes Part Deux

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Music Tastes Part Deux Empty
PostSubject: Music Tastes Part Deux   Music Tastes Part Deux EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:21 pm

I'm making this again to shove all of my favorite songs in your face. It's also so I can silently judge you. Feel free to do the same.

The links will lead you to a song I like by the artist.

Favorite Artists: Franz Schubert || Frédéric Chopin || Pyotr Tchaikovsky || Claude Debussy || Sergei Prokofiev || Son House || Jimmy Durante || The Mills Brothers || The Ink Spots || Ella Fitzgerald || Vera Lynn || The Beatles || Jimi Hendrix || The Doors || Creedence Clearwater Revival || Led Zeppelin || Nirvana || Queen || The White Stripes || Rise Against || The Killers || Yiruma

Yupp.

Music Tastes Part Deux I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes Part Deux   Music Tastes Part Deux EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Alright Sleepy, let's judge each other. I'll get my gavel.

Favorite Artists: A Day to Remember || A Perfect Circle || Alice in Chains || Atreyu || The Beach Boys || The Beatles || Bloodsimple || Breaking Benjamin || Bullet for My Valentine || Bury Your Dead || Bush || Cold || Creed || Daughtry || Deftones || Disturbed || Dragonforce || Drowning Pool || Dry Kill Logic || Eminem || Evanescence || Five Finger Death Punch || Flight of the Conchords || Godsmack || Golden Phoenix || Green Day || Grey Daze || Hammerfall || Hatebreed || Hurt || In Flames || Korn || Lacuna Coil || Limp Bizkit || Linkin Park || The Lonely Island || Megadeth || Metallica || Mudvayne || Nickelback || Nightwish || Nirvana || Papa Roach || Plumb || Puddle of Mudd || Rage Against the Machine || Red || Red Hot Chili Peppers || Rise Against || Royal Bliss || Scars on Broadway || Seether || Sevendust || Shinedown || Skillet || Slipknot || Soil ||  Soundgarden || Spineshank || Staind || Static-X || Stone Sour || System of a Down || Taproot || Tenacious D || Thousand Foot Krutch || Three Days Grace || Tool || "Weird Al" Yankovic || Within Temptation || 10 Years || 30 Seconds to Mars

Last edited by Snugglythrust Falcon on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes Part Deux   Music Tastes Part Deux EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:
Alright Sleepy, let's judge each other. I'll get my gavel.

Favorite Artists: Limp Bizkit || Linkin Park
You are no son of mine.

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes Part Deux   Music Tastes Part Deux EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Don't judge/question my music tastes

Owl City||Area 11||Pentatonix||Any music from the anime Hetalia

Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes Part Deux   Music Tastes Part Deux EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Time to go down my iTunes band list. Yaaaay.

Be warned; I like a lot of post-hardcore and metalcore bands.

Favorite Artists: Anarbor || Anchor the Tide || Bastille || Breaking Through , Chevelle || Close to Home || Codec || The Color Morale || Common Crooks , Conditions || Deligma || Devour the Day || Fake Figures || Finding Iris || Hands Like Houses || Heartist || I am Abomination || I the Mighty || I-Exist || It Lives, It Breathes || Leaving Haven || Lower Definition || Malrun || Memphis May Fire || New Medicine || Our Last Night || Palisades || Paper City Thief || Parabelle || Sattelites on Parade || Secrets || Siamese Fighting Fish || Story's End || Strangers to Wolves || The Strive || These Four Walls || This City Awaits || Ursa || Veora || Versus the Ocean || Voices From the Fuselage || We, the Innocent || YourDesign || 10 Years

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes Part Deux   Music Tastes Part Deux EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:12 am

Honorary Mentions: Green Day || Emery || On The Last Day

Bands that I couldn't deem my favorites, but were nearly there.

I also have a very guilty pleasure in My Chemical Romance. You shut up. Stop laughing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes Part Deux   Music Tastes Part Deux Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Tastes Part Deux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: