Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 5:27 am

Fawnshine

The smell of herbs swirling around her nose, Fawnshine stirred awake as the sunlight hit her eyes, and she let out a soft yawn. Her head lifted as she rose to her paws, blinking, and coming back to her senses. The increase of recent apprentices made her gather a lot more herbs for the medicine den, and today was another journey of heading to Highstones. Taking the herb bundle in her jaws, the medicine cat slipped out of her den, approaching the apprentices' den in preparation.

"Goldenpaw? It's time for your Moonstone journey." Fawnshine mewed, setting the herb bundle down in front of the den. She waited for Goldenpaw to head out first before speaking again. "Eat the herb bundle, it'll help lessen your exhaustion on our way there."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 5:39 pm

Goldenpaw slid out of the den upon hearing Fawnshine's call. She swallowed the herbs obediently, wincing at the bitter taste. Licking her lips to take in the last of the juice, she nodded at Fawnshine to signal she was ready.

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Feb 17, 2023 5:47 pm

Fawnshine

Fawnshine nodded back to her, seemingly unsurprised by the apprentice's reaction to the bitter set of herbs. It was for a reason, though — while the herbs didn't taste the best, it would play a large role in assisting them on their journey to Highstones. Tail flicking, she gestured for Goldenpaw to follow her out of camp and to Thunderclan's territory.

-----

Stopping in front of the Mothermouth, she made sure to instruct the apprentice first before anything else. "Inside the tunnel will be dark. Follow my scent, or the tip of my tail closely. I don't want you to be lost. It'll brighten up soon when we reach the Moonstone." Waiting for a sign of confirmation from Goldenpaw, she then slipped into the tunnel, leading her in. Once the area brightened up, she motioned for the young she-cat to step up to the Moonstone. "Touch your nose to the stone, and StarClan will do the rest. I'll be here when you awake."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 9:06 pm

Goldenpaw nodded, her heart hammering in her chest as she settled in front of the moonstone. Her golden fur had turned a pale silver-cream in the moonlight, and glowed ever so slightly. Her pressed her nose against the stone, ignoring the cold, and closed her eyes, allowing sleep to drag her away...

Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 7:52 pm

With a skip in her step and a smile creeping onto her maw, Robinloft appeared before Goldenpaw, looking down on the apprentice with wide emerald eyes. Stars littered her pelt, contrasting the stark darkness surrounding her. The silence between them was broken by her greeting. "Welcome, Goldenpaw. I'm Robinloft, a former Thunderclan warrior." Robinloft thought it strange to introduce herself so formally, but it felt expected, necessary, even. She shrugged. It was only one part of their meeting.

"Y'know, being dead isn't all that bad." She started with a small laugh, sitting down before Goldenpaw. "Most cats worry about missing out or leaving their family behind, but I still get to watch over my kin from above. It's like I'm still there for them, even if they don't realize it." Squeezing her eyes shut, she stretched her paws out in front of her. "Besides, I know they'd join me someday." Robinloft wondered if Goldenpaw had any family who'd died. Maybe she'd know them.

The Starclanner's brows furrowed as she thought about her purpose here. Apprentices met Starclanners for wisdom, advice. She should deliver, she supposed. "Still, I was happy in life. I had a family and friends - I still do. Although, I've made many mistakes. It was my very own impulses that led to my death." The details weren't exactly important, although she wouldn't withhold them if Goldenpaw asked. "I urge you, Goldenpaw, to think wisely before you act. I also urge you to think wisely before you ask me any questions. It's not often you get a chance like this, many cats only go to the moonstone once in their lives."

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1