Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey   Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 2:43 pm

It was rather odd, he reasoned, to name a cat after someone who died. Sort of a superstitious cat by nature, he wondered briefly if his Moonstone companion today would also face the trials and tribulations that their late leader did.

But that was no matter. Grabbing traveling herbs, he walked over to Murkypaw. She seemed awake, which he thanked the stars for. It was weird to wake someone up.

Today, you’re coming with me to the Moonstone. I got the herbs ready. They taste really bad, but it will get us there. Are you ready to go?
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey   Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 7:44 am

Murkypaw didn't need to go on any patrol or training lesson that night, instead, the silver tortoiseshell was free to lay in the apprentice's den until Fuzzybelly was ready for her.

When the time finally came around, Murkypaw rolled onto her paws, lifting her lanky body up from her nest. "Yeah." She mewed, nodding. She bent down and ate the herbs she was given. They really didn't taste that good... But Murkystar probably wouldn't complain, so she wouldn't either. "Let's go." She purred, trying to swallow the rest of the herby flavour out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey   Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 7:55 am

I wish StarClan made them taste better, but I suppose they have their reasons,” Fuzzybelly meowed as a joke. “Follow me, it’s a long way but we’ll make it.

Weaving through the marsh, they eventually got to Highstones. There was an energy that he couldn’t resist when it came to going to the Moonstone. All cats before him, watching. Guiding.

He flicked his fluffy tail as he said, “The Moonstone is in here, you’re going to love it.

As they entered the cavern with the light touching the stone, Fuzzybelly smiled.

Now, it is time. Touch your nose to the stone, and may stars light your path.
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey   Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 8:52 am

Murkypaw followed the Medicine Cat towards Highstones, nodding whenever the tom told her about something, she took in all the information she thought she needed.

Finally, they were there. Murkypaw stood in front of the glowing rock, her eyes wide in pure kit-like wonder. Her jaw practically dropped at the sight. Eyes sparkling, she glanced back at Fuzzybelly before pushing on, touching her nose to the stone and letting sleep take over her lanky body.

At first, Murkypaw wasn't quite sure when she should open her eyes. She didn't know if she was in StarClan yet. She didn't even know if she'd actually fallen asleep yet. That was, until, she felt a cool breeze rush over her fur, and grass brush against her underbelly. She rose, yellow eyes scanning the area in wonder. "Anyone here?" She mewed, staying in her place and slowly looking around the star-lit forest.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2484

PostSubject: Re: Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey   Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 12:02 am

Crouched in the swaying grass, a large tom lay in wait, ears pricked to attention. One of ShadowClan's apprentices was coming to speak with StarClan– which was odd enough, especially since he wasn't even related to this cat. As far as he knew, at least. Once the she-cat appeared, he waited a few moments before springing into view, a skip to his step and tail curled high over his back. "Well 'ello there," he rumbled, a cheeky grin stretching across his maw. "M'name's Newtspring, SkyClan warrior. Whatcha come here t'talk about?"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey   Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 8:47 am

Murkypaw almost jumped back in surprise as the Starclan cat bounced into view like a rabbit, instead, she managed to step back just once, trying to keep a calm expression on her face. Swallowing back any signs of nervousness, Murkypaw nodded and stepped forward. "Hello, I'm Murkypaw." She mewed. Skyclan warrior? Was she in the wrong spot? After glancing around she brought her attention back to the Starclan cat, looking a little confused. "Skyclan?" She blinked. She shook her head, Starclan wouldn't make a mistake, so she's supposed to meet this cat.

"Okay, well.. Maybe you already knew just from my name- but I'm named after a super mega important leader named Murkystar, and everything thinks I should be as important as she was- at least... I do, and Marshmallow does, and... I think other cats do as well." She could remember, faintly, Marshmallow telling her about the great Murkystar as a kit, how important she was, and how she didn't believe Murkypaw could be as great as the late leader. She blinked, turning her head to her paws. "Well, it's so incredibly hard to just stay calm, collected, follow every rule there is... I.. Don't know... I want to be a rolemodel for everyone, and I want to be as great as Murkystar was, but I wasn't even around then, I don't even know what Murkystar was like." Her ears lowered as she continued to speak, before sighing slowly.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey   Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Murkypaw’s Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1