Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just checking in (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2402

Just checking in (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Just checking in (closed)   Just checking in (closed) EmptyMon 9 Jan 2023 - 12:17

Snowfoot didn’t know why her paws carried her to ShadowClan’s makeshift medicine den tonight, but she found herself going to see Burdockroot. Her injuries still pained her and she’d found herself sitting out another patrol with a headache. Would they never stop?

“Hey, Burdockroot. How are you doing?” The question itself was simple, just classic small talk, but her eyes carried the look of a concerned mother. They’d all felt the loss of Fuzzybelly, but Snowfoot knew Burdockroot would be feeling it especially hard. She cleared her throat and continued. “I’m here, um, looking for something for another headache.”
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in (closed)   Just checking in (closed) EmptyThu 19 Jan 2023 - 0:13

Burdockroot glanced up to see Snowfoot in the entryway of her makeshift den. Snowfoot had been a long time patient due to her injuries all the way back when she was a fresh apprentice. Nodding at her request, she turned her attention back to the pile of herbs she was preparing for transport. Poppy seeds, but she shouldn't keep giving Snowfoot these forever. Carefully she slid two over to Snowfoot. "I can't keep giving these forever. This might be something you have to live with as a warrior or retire if it's too much." Her bluntness was unintentional. At this point, the white warrior should know Burdockroot, their medicine cat, would not sugar coat anything. Or, do small talk, as she had ignored Snowfoot's first comments entirely.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2402

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in (closed)   Just checking in (closed) EmptySun 22 Jan 2023 - 0:52

Snowfoot nodded and looked down. “I know. I don’t want to retire, not while my former mentor is still an active warrior. Marshmallow, Swiftheart, Rookfire, and Thalia are all older than me, some of them much older. I don’t think I can live with not serving my clan when they’re all still going strong. But you’re right. I'm not healing as well as I should.” Shaking off that thought, she took the poppy seeds and looked back to Burdockroot. “Still, that’s only half the reason why I’m here. I really do care how you’re doing, Burdockroot. I understand if you don’t want to talk, but I want you to know I’m here if you do.”
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in (closed)   Just checking in (closed) EmptySun 29 Jan 2023 - 3:48

Burdockroot eyed Snowfoot as she talked, her face expressionless. If Snowfoot didn't get better soon, she would recommend retirement to Nightstar and it would be up to him. Confusion crossed those thoughts as she asked how she was doing. "Fine, I guess." How else could she really be doing? Unlike most of her clanmates, she didn't feel the strain of being away from the territory, or losing clanmates. Nightstar was back and that's all she cared about. Fuzzybelly going missing just made her learn faster. Besides that, it didn't phase her one bit. Just, existed wherever she happened to be. Nothing changed in her mind.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in (closed)   Just checking in (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just checking in (closed)
Page 1 of 1