Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Super Bored [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Super Bored [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Super Bored [Open]   Super Bored [Open] EmptyFri 30 Dec 2022 - 8:42

Tigerkit hummed softly to himself as his tail thumped against the ground in a repetitive motion. It was the only thing that was keeping him from losing his mind at the current moment. There was nothing that occupied his time enough for him. All of the other kits couldn't keep up with him. He was just too good at all of the usual activities, which was a shame because he just wanted to play. So here he laid, eyes focused on the spot in front of him, small hums escaping him, while his tail kept him in time.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

Super Bored [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bored [Open]   Super Bored [Open] EmptyFri 30 Dec 2022 - 8:56

Mudshriek padded up to Highstones at the head of his patrol, dropping his rabbit onto the fresh-kill pile with a prideful flourish. He hadn't technically been chosen to lead the patrol, but he'd naturally taken it upon himself to order the others around, a fact he was sure Shrikestar would appreciate. He sighed, looking around at his clan with a pleased smirk. Honestly, he had no idea what they would do without him. The sight of one of Windclan's kits sitting alone was clearly another chance for him to be of service to his clan, this time by leading the youth. He stalked over, his head held high as he towered over the kit.

"Tigerkit." He greeted with a small dip of his head as he approached, his tone demanding the younger cats attention. "Don't you think you should be doing something a bit more... productive? You aren't quite an apprentice, but it's never too late to start finding ways to help your clan. At your age, I was already helping the apprentices take prey to the elders, among other tasks that I excelled at, even at my young age. You know, you could learn a thing or two from me. I doubt you'll ever live up to my glorious stature, but it wouldn't hurt to try." Mudshriek braced himself for the rush of admiration that was sure to come from his unsolicited advice. It was natural for kits to be both overwhelmed and awestruck by his brilliance, surely Tigerkit would be no different.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Super Bored [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bored [Open]   Super Bored [Open] EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 6:55

Tigerkit's green gaze upturned at the commanding voice of the warrior, but little interest reflected in the younger kit's gaze. "Done it." He said with a shrug eyes turning away from the warrior once again. "Besides, its not exactly my job to help with the elders, more so yours isn't it?" The chocolate tom said. "Are you so lazy that you want a kit to take over what you need to do?" He didn't take the tom's words kindly. The lanky kit sneered. "I don't want to live up to your glorious stature if all you shine is laziness."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Super Bored [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bored [Open]   Super Bored [Open] EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 7:02

Russetrye grumped over to the fresh-kill pile, no prey in her jaws. Ugh. She was sure she would’ve caught something if it hadn’t been for that prideful hare-brain Mudshriek. Ugh. Even worse than Weaselfoot, that one. And he hadn’t even be chosen to lead the patrol- she hadn’t either, honestly, but still!!! She hoped the real patrol leader would report him to Coyotegrin, or even Shrikestar, for insubordination. That oughta wipe the stupid grin offa his face. And now he was approaching a young, impressionable kit. Stars. She still faintly remembered her first interaction with Silverwing and Sleepykit as a kit- heh. Mudshriek was no Silverwing, that was for certain, but maybe she could be a bit of a Sleeps?

The red-pelted warrior trotted over, giving both cats a wide grin and catching their words. “You know, Mudshriek, I’m pretty sure that no one could ever hope to live up to your legacy. I doubt we’ll ever see anyone in our lifetimes be anything like you. You’ve reached the absolute pinnacle of…” she trailed off. Maybe she was laying it on a bit thick. Russetrye winked at the kit, a mischievous light shining in her eyes. “Oh, you should’ve seen him on patrol, kit! Recounting the stories of his awesome deeds… and scaring off all the prey from here to the stars!”” The last part was whispered in the kit’s ear as she leaned in. Heh. Maybe this could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

Super Bored [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bored [Open]   Super Bored [Open] EmptyThu 5 Jan 2023 - 14:45

Having been napping peacefully, the chitter-chatter of nearby voices woke the plump grey tom from his slumber. Prying his eyes open and blinking a few times, he spotted a group of cats gathered not too far away from him, and they were a bit too close for comfort. Couldn't they have chosen any other place in all of Highstones? Head groggy and stomach empty, Fuzzface pushed himself up from his spot and let out a wide yawn. There was only one thing on his mind now that he was up.

"Couldn't you all have found another spot to gossip?" the warrior mewed tiredly as he lumbered past them and towards the freshkill pile. He didn't exactly know what they'd been talking about, but he assumed since Russetrye was involved she was probably bragging about how great she was, or whatever.

Grabbing a rabbit that still had a bit of warmth to it, he pulled it off the pile and returned back to his spot where he'd been resting before. Hopefully, they'd at least leave him alone so he could eat in peace.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Super Bored [Open] VHQrlk5
Super Bored [Open] 1QYZaRo

Super Bored [Open] Molex311
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

Super Bored [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bored [Open]   Super Bored [Open] EmptySat 14 Jan 2023 - 9:14

Mudshriek was completely taken aback by the youngsters blatant rudeness. Hadn't anyone taught this scrap of fur to respect his clan's noble warriors? "Tending to the elders is an apprentice task-" He began, eyes narrowed, when Russetrye suddenly appeared. He was about to tell her off for interrupting him, but he couldn't help the purr of satisfaction that rumbled through his chest at her words. Finally someone appreciated his greatness and all he had to offer Windclan. His mood was breifly soured by the grumpy, clearly half-asleep interjection that Fuzzface offered, but Mudshriek just figured the other warrior was jealous that he didn't have such brag-worthy achievements.

"You're right, I am effortlessly good at pretty much everything." Okay maybe that wasn't exactly what she'd said, but it was definitely true. "In fact, this reminds me of the time I fought a huge eagle and brought it down single-pawed. Young cats these days just don't understand the value of hard work. Shame." He shrugged, nonchalantly licking a paw and dragging it over his whiskers. If Tigerkit didn't want to accept Mudshriek's expert guidance, so be it. He'd rather not waste his Starclan-granted gifts on someone who didn't appreciate them.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Bored [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bored [Open]   Super Bored [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Bored [Open]
Page 1 of 1