Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

curlykit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

curlykit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: curlykit's apprentice ceremony   curlykit's apprentice ceremony EmptyWed 7 Dec 2022 - 18:42

She'd made it back, somehow. But Thunderclan presently resided within the Sandy Hollow for now. Nevertheless, she would make it work. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around for a Clan meeting!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: curlykit's apprentice ceremony   curlykit's apprentice ceremony EmptyWed 7 Dec 2022 - 22:38

Padding through the sand that covered the hollow's clearing, Curlykit made his way over towards his leader. She usually said those words when it came to needing to tell every-cat about something or if some-cat was ranking up. He never quite knew which one it'd be, and today he wondered the same. He did know that he was close to being of age to be apprenticed and wondering if him and his brother might get their mentors soon.

'I sure hope it's my ceremony!' the curly pelted apprentice thought to himself gleefully as he waited with his curious, olive gaze concentrated on Mottlestar.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

curlykit's apprentice ceremony VHQrlk5
curlykit's apprentice ceremony 1QYZaRo

curlykit's apprentice ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: curlykit's apprentice ceremony   curlykit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 9:00

Mottlestar's maw curled into a warm smile as she saw the subject of the ceremony, young curlykit. "Curlykit, come step forward by me." It would be the best way to see the small kit. "Even in our current times, life must go on. Curlykit, you've reached the age of six moons, and it is time you became an apprentice. Comfreyheart will be your mentor, as I have no doubt she will teach you all you need to know." Her voice carried across the area they gathered, and her smile stayed on her maw as she dipped her head, allowing her Clan to celebrate.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: curlykit's apprentice ceremony   curlykit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 16:20

So it was his big day! Stepping forward so he stood beside the leader, the curly-pelted kit kneaded the ground with his paws in excitement as he listened eagerly. He was an apprentice, how exciting! And Comfreyheart... oh he remembered her, she was very nice. "I can't wait to train with you!" he purred happily with a wide grin on his maw as the older she-cat approached.

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: curlykit's apprentice ceremony   curlykit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 13 Dec 2022 - 17:27

Comfreyheart
Sandy Hollow

She was more than relieved to see Mottlestar back with her clan. Her absence had been terrifying. Once or twice she had feared the leader would never be found. She couldn't imagine what she’d do if that happened...

But it didn’t matter now! Mottlestar was here and there was a new kit about to become an apprentice. The mentor-to-be was fortunate because the kitten called up was none other than the caring Curlykit! Comfreyheart smiled at him encouragingly before listening to the rest of Mottlestar’s words.

The warrior beamed as she always did during an apprentice ceremony. Even the fourth time didn’t fail to excite her. She quickly walked up to the tom with a purr, “Congrats Curlypaw! And I can’t wait to teach you too! Is there anything specific you'd like to start with?”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: curlykit's apprentice ceremony   curlykit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 15 Dec 2022 - 21:49

"Hunting!" the curly-coated apprentice mewed with excitement after he touched his new mentor's nose. He couldn't wait to become a warrior some day, which meant he would need to do his best as an apprentice and serve his clan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: curlykit's apprentice ceremony   curlykit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

curlykit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1