Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2) Empty
PostSubject: Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2)   Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2) EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 21:34

Maybe it’s weird to dedicate a random forum-post drabble, but this is dedicated to my dad, and to all the dads out there who are trying their best.
I started planning this shortly after Froststar’s death, but it just never came to fruition. Recently, I lost my own dad. I relate more to Snowfoot now than ever, and I knew it was time to finish this. The song is Gone Too Soon by Simple Plan. One re-ocurring phrase has been changed to better fit the world of Warriors.
Hug your dad if you can. Tell him you love him.

Froststar had been buried in SkyClan territory, but ShadowClan held a memorial service for him as soon as they were reunited in their own camp. It was a bittersweet affair, a time to remember and celebrate the cat they’d known and loved. All cats were given the chance to get up in front of everyone and share a thought or memory. When it was Snowfoot’s turn, the black-and-white cat began to sing.

”Hey there now
Where'd you go
You left me here
So unexpected
You changed my life
I hope you know
'Cause now I'm lost
So unprotected”

She began to tear up a bit, but kept singing.

”In the blink of an eye
I never got to say goodbye
Like a shooting star
Flying past the moon
So fast so far
You were gone too soon
You're a part of me
And I'll never be the same here without you
You were gone too soon
You were always there
Like a shining light
On my darkest days
You were there to guide me”

She was choking up now, but blinked away the tears that rolled down her cheeks.

”Oh I miss you now
I wish you could see
Just how much your memory
Will always mean to me
In the blink of an eye
I never got to say goodbye
Like a shooting star
Flying past the moon
So fast so far
You were gone too soon
You're a part of me
You were gone too soon
Shine on
Shine on
On to a better place
Shine on
Shine on
We'll never be the same
Shine on
Shine on
Like a shooting star
Flying past the moon
So fast so far
You were gone too soon
You're a part of me
You were gone too soon
You were gone too soon
You were gone too soon
You were gone too soon”

Fully crying now, Snowfoot paused a moment before stepping back into the crowd. “I love you, Dad,” she said. She hadn’t told him that nearly often enough.

Feel free to comment down below. And please, hug your dad.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

PostSubject: Re: Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2)   Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2) EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 22:08

aww im so sorry for your loss Nerd. That is super hard. I'm here if you need someone to talk at all or vent to. You and family will be in thoughts and prayers

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2)   Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 0:38

That really is awful to hear, I'm so sorry. I agree with Speedy, don't hesitate to reach out if you need to talk about it, we're here for you

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2) Output12                   Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2) Output10                          Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2)   Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 1:40

I'm so sorry for your loss. If there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. My dad has had a two heart attacks recently and he's recovered but I can't imagine how I would feel if I lost him.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2)   Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 4:28

I’m sorry to hear that Nerd, losing people you love is never easy

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

PostSubject: Re: Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2)   Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 10:21

Thanks all of you. One of the things I love about this community is how tight-knit it is. People are people, not just usernames, and they care about each other’s well-being. That’s an Internet rarity these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2)   Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone Too Soon (Nerd writes and we all cry pt. 2)
Page 1 of 1