Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

about ebony's ban

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

about ebony's ban Empty
Postabout ebony's ban

tw// bathroom-centric 1st grade level name calling

this site's staff are stupid poopoo heads

Last edited by Winterpaw on Sun 18 Sep 2022 - 11:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

about ebony's ban :: Comments

Fish
Re: about ebony's ban
Post Thu 15 Sep 2022 - 20:14 by Fish
yeah and touch grass please

about ebony's ban Touching-grass-1-900x506
Splotch
Post Thu 15 Sep 2022 - 20:56 by Splotch
Bye guys. So long, and thanks for the fish.

Or not. :)
Lysithea
Post Sat 17 Sep 2022 - 9:43 by Lysithea
cw: SA:
JJ
Post Sat 17 Sep 2022 - 12:33 by JJ
Yeah but they're our poo poo heads and we love them and trust them to make good decisions for the community. (:
Jay
Post Sun 18 Sep 2022 - 10:20 by Jay
I haven't been speaking much on this issue. I genuinely haven't cared about WCC in about 7 or 8 years. But Ebony is one of my best friends and seeing her get absolute booted from this site for the weirdest, non-issue, virtue signal is the most odious thing. It's a virtue signal, that's all it is, the staff here just want to show how anti-pedophile they are, they aren't actually helping anyone or reducing any harm. I don't think they actually even believe Ebony is a pedophile. They just are doing this because they are moderators and they think it is a very moderatory thing to do. I've been a stupid person running Warrior Clan Cats before, I know how this works.

Like I said. This isn't a place that holds any value to me anymore because it is so far removed from what makes me happy. I plucked friendships from this place and so much of what made them great happened elsewhere, on Beata or Skype or Discord. But Ebony was roleplaying here NOW, and having a great time roleplaying here NOW, and it means a lot to her and a lot of my great friends. And you took that away from her for genuinely no reason. To feel like you were accomplishing your moderator duties by making some vapid move for no reason.

I'm not here to convince you to unban anyone or argue. There's no argument, you're all just terrible. Just a completely bumbling and incompetent staff in a long history of incompetent and bumbling staff. I hope you're happy at how much your virtue signal hurt people.
Jay
Post Sun 18 Sep 2022 - 10:23 by Jay
bros don't even know how to work an admin panel dude I could have given a seminar on that when I was 13 😭😭😭
Nerd
Post Sun 18 Sep 2022 - 10:53 by Nerd
Having read Ebony’s side, I think everyone messed up here and this whole thing should never have happened. However, I don’t agree with calling the staff names. Can we all please just be nice? I don’t know anything about past drama on this site, I just hate drama in general. Part of why I love this site is for the community, I didn’t realize how messy it is under the surface. So long as nobody’s actually committing any crimes, can’t we just let things go?
Aspen
Post Sun 18 Sep 2022 - 11:00 by Aspen
No one called Ebony a ped*phile or a groomer. Ebony made a joke in a chat about it, and when others got uncomfortable, she acted out. That is why she was banned. It was a joke made in poor taste, yes, but the harassing staff about it and calling each other names and dredging up past stuff to do so is not okay. Please take a step back and be mature. Name-calling is for little kids, we can at least pretend to act like adults here.

I'm sorry that this has escalated the way it has. Ganging up on staff is not the way to go, however. If you don't like how staff and the rest of us run things on WCC, you are free to leave and find a different site that suits you better.
Winterpaw
Post Sun 18 Sep 2022 - 11:09 by Winterpaw
wow, i really thought "nah people wouldn't really take my quote-unquote insult seriously. there is no way they'll feel hurt from a kindergartener's language".

if ya'll really want to act mature, stop blaming ebs and acting like your former biggest members are out to get you. we are leaving and "letting it go" already. but staff should be able to handle being called out, that's part of the job.
Winterpaw
Post Sun 18 Sep 2022 - 11:23 by Winterpaw
plus, i seriously doubt you actually read her responce above. if you did, i am seriously, completely concerned for you if you'd still think of the situation this way.
Splotch
Post Sun 18 Sep 2022 - 12:20 by Splotch
cw: Pedo, Grooming:

Hello Aspen, please refer to the above image regarding what Ebony was called. I've been perfectly reasonable this entire time. I'm waiting to have my discussion with the staff. Sure, Ebs was upset and lashed out at staff. Who wouldn't be when they've been called such things?

But also, there has been a disparity in how people have been treated. I believe anyone bringing this up is simply trying to find justice and equality in punishment.

And to finish up, I'll echo Winter's suggestion of reading her response under Lysithea. Since this is the only way she can speak her own side as she was not given a chance otherwise.
Aspen
Post Sun 18 Sep 2022 - 13:33 by Aspen
Hi Splotchy, I did read Lysithea's post. Even in that screenshot, staff did not explicitly call anyone a pedophile or groomer, they said Ebony jokingly called herself one.

I understand being upset, anyone would be. I think the actions took on Ebony were a little unfair, and I am sure staff is doing their best right now to work things out.

What I am not okay with is the witch hunt on staff involving older members. All I want is for EVERYONE to be mature and try to handle this in a nice way. This includes staff as well. Nothing will be solved if we continue to fling around insults and harass each other.

Obviously tensions are high, but I hold no ill-will towards any of you and I hope this issue gets resolved soon.
Lysithea
Post Sun 18 Sep 2022 - 19:59 by Lysithea
So, I see there is still a lot of confusion going on. I had hoped staff could clear things up officially sooner, but I hate to see my friends and this site going off on eachother on a lot of misunderstandings.

Here's the full conversation. CW: SA, and a lot of swearing.

I'll admit it. I was upset. I felt I was being treated unfairly, and I know now for sure that I was, and so I was angry. I said a lot of mean things I shouldn't have. I didn't get the chance to stand up for myself, and so I lashed out and said things I now regret.

https://imgur.com/a/oGgwisX

I'm very sorry to all the members who had nothing to do with this, but had to deal with the fallout.

Thanks for understanding,
Ebs
wocunite
Post Sun 18 Sep 2022 - 22:49 by wocunite

Last edited by wocunite on Thu 25 May 2023 - 5:38; edited 1 time in total
Post  by Sponsored content

about ebony's ban

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-