Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2502

Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) Empty
PostSubject: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptySat 10 Sep 2022 - 16:58

Lightpaw practically bounded into the marsh, but stopped herself abruptly. Her head and stomach were both rather upset. She’d hit her head in the flood and was recovering from a nasty concussion, but she needed to get back up on her paws and train. Luckily, Honeypaw had agreed to meet her out here for a spar. Lightpaw sat down and waited for her clanmate.

OOC: Lightpaw’s concussion is unfortunately written from experience.
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptySat 10 Sep 2022 - 23:51

Honeypaw

Honeypaw was bouncing on his feet as he joined Lightpaw, a purr already rumbling from his throat. “Hey Lightpaw!” He greeted happily, lightly bumping his shoulder against hers as he came up next to her. His shoulder sometimes still had twinges of pain from his injuries during the flood (something he had been told was a result of Honeypaw waiting so long to get treatment) but it was okay overall. And thankfully it didn’t hurt today, which was good, because Honeypaw was excited for his spar with Lightpaw.

He and Lightpaw had been denmates for a long time now, and he was honestly surprised he hadn’t spent more time one-on-one with her. He wanted to make up for lost time now after they had been split up by the flood. It had been weird sleeping without her and the other apprentices nearby. He was determined now that he would spend more time with Lightpaw and his other clanmates and appreciate them while he had them. He was also happy to fall back into the normal, familiar motions of training.

“You ready to get started?” Honeypaw grinned as he bounced in front of Lightpaw. He crouched down in a playful challenging pose, tail swishing behind him. “I’m tougher than I look, just you watch!” He giggled. Not that he looked particularly weak, he was a rather large cat, especially as he got older.

OOC: Oh gosh that doesn't sound fun  Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) 1f62b Also the topic name is so cute!!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptySun 11 Sep 2022 - 11:25

“Watch?” Lightpaw chuckled. “I don’t think I’ve got time for watching. I’ve got other things planned.” And with that, she dealt a light blow to Honeypaw’s shoulder. “Catch these paws,” she joked.

Lightpaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 SP.

Lightpaw
20/20 HP
55/60 SP

Honeypaw
16/20 SP
60/60 HP
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptySun 11 Sep 2022 - 13:08

Honeypaw

Honeypaw gave a mock-offended gasp, then laughed as he bounded away and out of her reach for a moment. “That’s what I get for getting cocky, I guess.” He giggled, tail swishing. He crouched down again and then bounded forward to knock Lightpaw back with a headbutt. Although he still was careful with how much weight he was putting down, of course not wanting to actually hurt Lightpaw. “Gotcha back, though!”

Honeypaw used Headbutt, dealing -4 damage and costing 5 SP!

Lightpaw
16/20 HP (-4)
55/60 SP

Honeypaw
16/20 HP
55/60 SP (-5)

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptySun 11 Sep 2022 - 14:53

Lightpaw took a moment to realize what hit her. Her head still wasn’t completely back to normal and she wasn’t quite at her best. Still, the silver she-cat wasn’t about to give in. She rallied herself and swatted at Honeypaw again, claws out this time. Not out enough or hard enough to break the skin, but certainly enough to be felt.

Lightpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 7 SP. I’ve decided to have her tire a bit faster due to her head injury, so I’m deducting 4 extra SP, 2 per move.

Lightpaw
16/20 HP
44/60 SP (-7) (-4)

Honeypaw
10/20 HP (-6)
55/60 SP
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2022 - 20:25

Honeypaw

Honeypaw felt a small shock of concern at seeing Lightpaw stumble and take a second to recover, worried he had misjudged his own strength and hit her too hard. He was just about to ask if she was okay when her claws grazed him, and he danced away instinctively. His smile returned and he relaxed and fell back into the familiar motions of the spar.

He shook his head to clear it, giving Lightpaw a bright, challenging grin. He wiggled a bit then jumped forward to jump onto Lightpaw and pin her down. He knew he needed to get the upper hand again if he wanted to win the spar. Despite the rough sparring and him rapidly beginning to pant from exertion, Honeypaw was also purring with delight.

Honeypaw used Leap and Hold, dealing -6 damage and costing -15 SP. Lightpaw is pinned for two turns!

Lightpaw
10/20 (-6)
44/60

Honeypaw
10/20
40/60

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Last edited by lostfanboy on Mon 12 Sep 2022 - 20:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15179

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2022 - 20:25

The member 'lostfanboy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) Mistpe10
Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2022 - 21:09

Lightpaw fell back in momentary shock under Honeypaw’s pounce. “When did you get so strong?” she chuckled. “You’re practically a warrior!” Lightpaw realized then that they were both nearly warriors. Wow.
Lightpaw is pinned.

Lightpaw
10/20
44/60

Honeypaw
10/20
40/60
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 13:33

Honeypaw

Honeypaw giggled, cheeks warming with a mixture of shyness and delight at the compliment. “Look who’s talking!” He said. “You’ve been kicking my butt this whole spar.” He wrinkled his nose playfully at her, then puffed out his chest a bit. “I think we’re both going to be warriors in no time. And then we’ll kick butt together!” The thought made him feel even more warm inside. There was a point in his apprenticeship where he fretted if he'd ever truly become a warrior. Now it felt like it was more and more of a possibility every day. He felt like he had truly grown up.

Lightpaw
10/20
44/60

Honeypaw
10/20
40/60

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 17:01

Lightpaw grinned. “It’s a deal! But first, you’re right, I’ve gotta kick yours,” she joked, squirming out of the hold. “What now?” she taunted playfully.

Lightpaw is no longer pinned.

Lightpaw
10/20
44/60

Honeypaw
10/20
40/60
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptyTue 20 Sep 2022 - 12:41

Honeypaw

Honeypaw grinned, straightening up as Lightpaw wiggled away. “Now I’m gonna getcha!” He said with a giggle, before he moved forward and swiped at Lightpaw. He was, of course, careful with his claws so as to not actually hurt her, but still got a good hit in.

Honeypaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing -6 damage and costing -7 SP.

Lightpaw
4/20 (-6)
44/60
Honeypaw
10/20
33/60 (-7)

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptyTue 20 Sep 2022 - 13:24

Lightpaw grinned. Honeypaw had no idea what he was in for! She made like she was going to nip him in the shoulder, then quickly ducked and dove under him instead. However, she was just a bit too slow, or maybe too obvious with the fake-out. She wasn’t sure. In any case, she found herself definitely pinned again, and completely out of breath.

Lightpaw attempted Belly Rake and failed, costing herself 5 HP and 25 SP!

Lightpaw
-1/20 (-5) (KO)
19/60
Honeypaw
10/20
33/60

Last edited by Nerd on Tue 20 Sep 2022 - 13:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15179

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptyTue 20 Sep 2022 - 13:24

The member 'Nerd' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) EmptyWed 21 Sep 2022 - 23:22

Honeypaw

Honeypaw fell for the fakeout, moving defensively to try and prevent the nip, but only knocking himself off balance. However, as luck would have it, Iceheart had recently worked with him on avoiding his underbelly getting slashed in a similar manner, so Honeypaw twisted to escape Lightpaw’s back paws.

He moved defensively, protecting his most vulnerable spot, and moved to pin Lightpaw down instead. It all happened so quickly he was honestly a bit surprised when he came out on top, breathing hard from the struggle. Then he grinned again, laughing as he hopped off of Lightpaw and helped to nudge her back to her feet.

“Wow, that was really good!” He said, genuine admiration in his voice. “You almost got me. I thought I was doomed for a second there!” He giggled.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)   Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar) Empty

Back to top Go down

Light as a feather, sweet as honey (closed spar)
Page 1 of 1