Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sweet as Honey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

Sweet as Honey Empty
PostSubject: Sweet as Honey   Sweet as Honey EmptySat 24 Sep 2022 - 21:22

Swiftheart was finally getting more and more free time now that her kits were getting older and at least a bit more self relient, she could leave the nursery and have other queens watch them as she slowly made the transition back to being a full time warrior again. As much as she loved her kits, a break to stretch her legs from the cramped nursery was always very welcome.

Walking over, she was someone she was very happy to see, an old friend. Running over to him she was overjoyed.

"Honeypaw!!" she meowed happily, ... wow the last time she saw him... was back in skyclan when she got sick with the whitecough. She hadnt exactly been the most around during the Skyclan duration because of that but she was so glad to be back home with him now.

"how are you??" she asked hyper as usual and back to her full energy and health "how is your training? Are you excited as I am to be back home?" she purred happily and her usual talk-ative self.

"hmm want me to take ya hunting? or maybe brush up on your spar?... or anything else ya wanna do?" she offered. She knew that at some point soon he would maybe get his warrior name she hoped at least... she wondered what it would be. She would make sure she was free that day to be there for it.

(oh yeah, if u can remember, feel free to ping me when he gets his ceromony :D)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Sweet as Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Honey   Sweet as Honey EmptySun 25 Sep 2022 - 17:02

Honeypaw

Honeypaw turned around at the sound of his name. He immediately lit up and matched Swiftheart’s energy, as he often did, breaking out into a huge grin and giving a delighted gasp. “Swiftheart!!!” He cheered with a happy purr. Outside of Iceheart and Forestbreeze, Swiftheart was one of the cats Honeypaw felt closest too, and he was happy to see her on her feet and full of cheer once more. He’d hated seeing her so sick and downtrodden back in Skyclan, and he’d been deeply worried for her, especially when Whitecough unceremoniously took their leader.

“I’m great!” He said, bouncing to his feet and hurrying to meet her, rubbing his cheek against hers for a moment and purring. “My training is going awesome! Iceheart says I should become a warrior pretty soon.” His tail swished excitedly. “And I’m so happy to be home! I missed our clanmates so much and it’s so nice to be able to rebuild and also, know my way around!” He giggled. “I’m grateful to Skyclan for hosting us, but I won’t complain about not having to eat birds again anytime soon.”

“Speaking of food, I’d love to go hunting!” Honeypaw kneaded the ground. “Do you wanna go right now? It’s a beautiful day for it!”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Sweet as Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Honey   Sweet as Honey EmptySun 2 Oct 2022 - 21:02

Swiftheart nodded in agreement about not having to live under another clans camp.  It was an adventure for sure and she got to meet some new friends as she was usually pretty outgoing and extraverted but it was so nice to be back home again.

"Oh I cant wait for your warrior ceromony it will be so fun! she purred hearing that Iceheart thought it was close. "youll be a great warrior she said sure of it resting her tail on his back nodding.

He suggested hunting and she nodded eagerly "Oh great idea! she nodded and walked with him out of camp and into the foresty-swamp beyond.

"Oh the marshy land is so much softer than the skyclan land with roots every wich way... more like Rootclan really she purred digging her claws into the familar soft underground.  It was very like her to talk about things like this in good spirits

She sniffed around for food for them as they trotted along.  Hmm she saw a bird close by... Honeypaw had just mentioned he would be fine never eating another bird ... but food was food right? Maybe an elder would want it and they couldnt be too picky with leafbear closing in right?

It wasn't her favorite either but she snuck up on it eager to see if her time living in Skyclan ... erm.. Rootclan had helped her bird catching skills at all.

She pounced toward it...

Swiftherat attempts to catch a bird -3 sp

Roll failed!

She leapt at it but the bird had already taken off!

She tried to readjust last second but wound up making it worse off as she jumped higher but now was coming crashing back down. She did a half flop over and landed on her face a bit with a thud. OOPS! Wow that did not work at all. She scampered back up to her paws a bit embarrassed as she rubbed her sore nose with her front paw. Glancing around she hoped no one else saw that.

Eyes landing on her good friend she couldnt help but to giggle a bit "hhaha oops... she laughed as the bird landed up in a branch high above them. It looked down at them tilting its little head back and forth inspecting them below it hopped branch to branch flapping its wings about as if to say : "haha missed me silly cat"

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Sun 2 Oct 2022 - 21:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

Sweet as Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Honey   Sweet as Honey EmptySun 2 Oct 2022 - 21:02

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Sweet as Honey Mistpe10
Sweet as Honey Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

Sweet as Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Honey   Sweet as Honey EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 13:48

Honeypaw

Honeypaw trotted cheerfully next to Swiftheart. The wetness still lingering on much of the territory did make Honeypaw's fur prickle a little bit, but he was getting used to it. He used to enjoy the marshy underbrush, even despite his fear of water, so he was looking forward to getting back to that normal. He giggled at Swiftheart's joke, nodding his agreement. "Exactly. I kept tripping." He said. 

He followed Swiftheart's gaze, falling quiet as she dropped into a hunting crouch. He kept an eye on the bird, narrowing his eyes at it as Swiftheart approached it. He winced as she missed, feeling a spark of worry seeing her fall, but he relaxed and smiled as she popped back up. He walked over and brushed against her in a show of solidarity for the missed catch. "You'll get the next one." He promised with a grin, before looking up at the bird. "Honestly, that bird is just rude. Who does he think he is?" He shook his head.

He straightens up off of Swiftheart and looked around for his own source of prey. To his surprise and delight he caught the scent of a rabbit. Swiftheart liked rabbits! Maybe if he could catch it for her it would cheer her up from the missed catch. He dropped into his own crouch, approaching the source of the scent slowly until he spotted it moving through the underbrush. He wasn't as good at catching them as Iceheart was, but it was worth a shot! He crawled a little closer, then wiggled and leapt forward towards the unsuspecting creature. 

Unfortunately, luck was not on his side. As soon as he leapt up, the sound alerted the rabbit, who took off and disappeared completely before Honeypaw even hit the ground. With nothing to land on, he was sent sprawling, rolling head over tail before landing on his rear with a, "Oof." After a moment of stunned recovery, Honeypaw looked up towards Swiftheart and laughed. "I think all the prey in the forest is playing a prank on us." He said.

Honeypaw attempted to catch a rabbit, and failed! Better luck next time. It cost him -3 SP

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Last edited by lostfanboy on Tue 4 Oct 2022 - 13:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

Sweet as Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Honey   Sweet as Honey EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 13:48

The member 'lostfanboy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Sweet as Honey Mistpe10
Sweet as Honey Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

Sweet as Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Honey   Sweet as Honey EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 21:55

Swiftheart watched excited as her hunting partner went for a rabbit. Oh she loved rabbits! she hoped he would catch it.

Ohh eek he missed. Oh no he went tumbling over. She went to his side a little worried "you okay?" seeing him laugh and that he was fine. She couldnt help but to also laugh and she was in a very goofy and playful mood and somehow it was just perfect conditions for her to roll over on the forest floor laughing at the good times that they were having. She was so happy right now, she was always one to be able to be very relaxed and show her emotions easily and not be embarrassed by them

So what if their catches were badger luck? She got to enjoy the day with a great friend and they were having fun even if they would probably get outhunted by a pair of blind elders right now.

"yes a very funny prank she agreed with a nod. She got back to her paws shaking off the dust and grinned at him so happy.

hehe best hunters ever us two she giggled pawing at him playfully and in good spirits.

It was easy to let the bummer luck that they both had bring the mood down and spoil the hunting trip but she was not about to let that happen. It was a beautiful fall day out with the leaves all changing over their brillent coulors.

She grinned getting an idea. "say? wanna hunt flowers so we could make another flower crown like Thalia showed us? The flowers cant move out of the way she laughed

The bird she had missed chirped hight above her and she glanced upward rolling her eyes a little playing.

"anddd the flowers dont tease you.... stupid bird.... who does he think he is anyways she purred agreeing with the apprentices earlier statement.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

Sweet as Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Honey   Sweet as Honey EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 16:44

Honeypaw

Honeypaw laughed right alongside Swiftheart, a purr rumbling out of his chest. It was so nice to get to just have fun with his friend, to laugh and not worry about a thing. The dark clouds that had overshadowed so much of his apprenticeship didn't seem to matter anymore. Right now there was just the comfort in his friend, the beautiful day, and the future looked bright.

"Oh, I'd love that!" He said with a grin, and then another giggle. "Those flowers won't even know what hit them," He agreed with a nod. "Besides, I'd love another flower crown. Thalia has the right idea with those, they're so fun to wear!" He followed Swiftheart's gaze to the bird in it's branches and made a face at it before bursting into another giggle.

"C'mon, I bet we can find tons of pretty flowers," Honeypaw said with a bright smile, bouncing to his feet and shaking the dirt and pine needles from his fur. He burst into a trot, making sure that Swiftheart was right with him as he started searching for beautiful flowers they can make into a flower crown.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP