Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spruce solo [closed just for a req]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Spruce solo [closed just for a req] Empty
PostSubject: Spruce solo [closed just for a req]   Spruce solo [closed just for a req] EmptyThu 8 Sep 2022 - 6:09

[OOC: Somehow I dont have a dev topic yet for spruce to get from t1->t2 even though I have so many topics with him lols they are all topics of him still as an apprentice. So gotta make a quick solo to beef my sprucester]

(I dont think there is limits on how long a solo has to be to be counted towards a req so im hoping this is okay? If not I can fill it out more I guess XD I just really wanna beef him up asap. I do have an open question into help desk about potential length reqs so if it turns out I need that Ill edit in for that length req as well.)

Sprucebark sat in camp thinking about life in general.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Spruce solo [closed just for a req]   Spruce solo [closed just for a req] EmptyThu 8 Sep 2022 - 6:42

(OOC so found out from help desk that solos must be 3 posts long... I have so little muse rn but here we go :) )

Sprucebark got up and walked around a bit stretching his legs. It felt nice to be a warrior now. He did miss his training days with his mentor and older sister Brookstone but he got to go on patrols and hutns with her all the same now so it was not all so bad.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Spruce solo [closed just for a req]   Spruce solo [closed just for a req] EmptyThu 8 Sep 2022 - 6:44

He thought about all his unlucky encounters with predators and how he had in a short period of time fought a fox, pair of weasels, 2 gooses.

It was alot and his body for sure felt the tiredness of it all. Still, Auntie Dove and his sister Sandypaw were excellent med cats and had him patched up in now time. He had such appreciation for them and all their hard work. He loved his family and clan so much and he would follow the warrior code every day to ensure their safty and protection

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spruce solo [closed just for a req]   Spruce solo [closed just for a req] Empty

Back to top Go down

Spruce solo [closed just for a req]
Page 1 of 1