Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Off She Goes [CLOSED/SOLO]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

Off She Goes [CLOSED/SOLO] Empty
PostSubject: Off She Goes [CLOSED/SOLO]   Off She Goes [CLOSED/SOLO] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 17:42

Swiftpaw trotted out into the territory, happy that she was finally an apprentice. It was as if nothing could go wrong for her, and she couldn't wait to fight and hunt and train to be the best warrior she could be to make not only her mentor but everyone in SkyClan proud. Sadly, that happiness wouldn't last forever. The fur on the back of her neck rose straight up in the air as she felt something's warm breath on the back of her neck. She spun around, only to be nose to nose with a dog. No! Not a dog! She didn't know how to fight one! She crouched down low, trying not to make any sudden movement, before the dog sprang. Switpaw darted quickly out of the way, yowling with fear. The dog refused to give up though, it began to give chase seeing that it's opponent wasn't planning to stand still.
All Swiftpaw could do was run, run for her life, run as far as she could, even if that meant going somewhere that she didn't know, she just wanted to get away from this dog so her life could be spared.
StarClan, help me! Was the only words of her brief prayer as she raced away, and only time would tell if she was too appear again.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Off She Goes [CLOSED/SOLO] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down

Off She Goes [CLOSED/SOLO]
Page 1 of 1