Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Female
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4362
Clan/Rank : N/A

PostBluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

Yes, so my account was not hacked, and 'Prittykit' was Moonsage and I. We decided to do a study to see the fairness to newer members compaired to older members.

More than 60% of members just snapped as soon as the newer members did something wrong.

More than 80% of members didn't think it was me spamming, and didn't get angry.

More and more, WCC is becoming less inviting due to mean, impatient members. Seriously people, I know most of you weren't here when Mistpelt wasn't, you should've seen the way she dealt with new members. She was patient, no swearing, nothing. I was so confused when I first joined this site, and she helped me so I could RP and be a great member!

I hope you guys think a bit more about Caps abusing poor new members next time one does something wrong.

And Jay, don't ban Moonsage because it was my idea, and we put that account to a good cause. (Well, I know, he was rude :P)

~Bluestar, Moonsage

Old Canon
Lives:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study' :: Comments

Re: Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'
Post on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:04 pm by ~Rose blue~
That took guts to say goldie and im proud to know you. sorry to say this jay but shes right and it seems that your just jelous that you first were not involved and second that you didnt come up with the plan.

ps. you should calm down a bit and be a bit lenent on the rules. not sure i spelled that right
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:29 am by Fangkit
We should be nice to all members though...
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:37 am by Mud
Jay, what is the lesson of this?
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:34 am by Guest
._. Dude... Guys this project has helped you welcome new members but you should respect the old. During this whole topic all I have seen is you guys just repeatedly flaming Jay and no one coming to his rescue. Well that person comes now. I'm putting my foot down. Maybe YOU guys should have a nice PM with Jay about his actions if you don't like them. You can't yell at some one to do something! It is not at all right for you guys to just gang up on Jay because you think he is a bad admin. Bloo is nice. I know but if you got to know the Jay I talk to maybe you'll think he's nice too. That is all I have to say.
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:43 am by Bloo
I agree with you Ghosty. You just have to get on the nice side of Jay, and he really is a good friend. ^^
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:59 am by Guest
Yup. And I don't care if I get flamed at for protecting him but someone had to. I can imagine how bad this would have gotten if no one had stood up for him and it's horrible.
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:18 pm by Goldfish
-3-" I'm sorry for exploding. But hey, it's new year's eve. xD -facepalm- That's just me.
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 pm by Jay
@Ghost-Thank you Ghost. You are a great friend :)

@Goldy- You kinda just proved my point o3o
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:06 pm by Moon
....Ghost, that's like... hypocritical. Tell us to stop flaming him when he won't stop flaming others. >_____>;
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:09 pm by Jay
Though I don't flame others. You are one h*ll of a bully, Moon >>
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:14 pm by Moon
...I'm the bully? Please, Jay. This is what I'm saying... Be an admin, not the rebellious, immature... nevermind. Just as I'm saying, you're being rude to me because I'm pointing out that you're a little unfair.
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:16 pm by Jay
No ,you are being rude to me, cause I have a right to know this stuff. Oh yeah, repeating what I say does not make you cool.
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:39 pm by Guest
OKAY GUYS! Moon do you even read what you tell little kids. I think YOU are being hypocritical because you are in this 'study' and you are one of the people that FLAMES KIDS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DUMB NAME THAT YOU HATE! Get the h*ll over it already! HE DID NOTHING TO YOU! He did something to those girls so stop being a stupid drama queen and get your act together. You are older then most of these kids. Did no one ever tell you you are supposed to be a role model? I know coming from ME this doesn't mean much but I still have my limit to immaturity. So put that in your juice box and suck it!
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:45 pm by Moon
Bright, you know nothing. You dare tell me what you think is true. You HAVE NO IDEA what the HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. So shut the hell up, okay?! You don't know what that pervert said.... Just grow up, and get your facts straight, kay? And that name... Ghost, really? I'm still a bit scarred, so maybe you should mind your own? I'd rather not have to look at the name everytime I come on here, maybe I'm a little uncomfortable with it.
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:47 pm by Brambleh
i think the topic should be locked, and get your frickin as*es over it! GOD!

Bloo and Moon= Project for the sites welcomeness, g'job! :D

Jay= Wants people to stop overacting on him when he did nothing to them g'job

NOW SHUT UP AND GET OVER IT!
Post  by Sponsored content

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: