Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study' - Page 6 Empty
PostBluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

Yes, so my account was not hacked, and 'Prittykit' was Moonsage and I. We decided to do a study to see the fairness to newer members compaired to older members.

More than 60% of members just snapped as soon as the newer members did something wrong.

More than 80% of members didn't think it was me spamming, and didn't get angry.

More and more, WCC is becoming less inviting due to mean, impatient members. Seriously people, I know most of you weren't here when Mistpelt wasn't, you should've seen the way she dealt with new members. She was patient, no swearing, nothing. I was so confused when I first joined this site, and she helped me so I could RP and be a great member!

I hope you guys think a bit more about Caps abusing poor new members next time one does something wrong.

And Jay, don't ban Moonsage because it was my idea, and we put that account to a good cause. (Well, I know, he was rude :P)

~Bluestar, Moonsage

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study' - Page 6 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study' :: Comments

~Rose blue~
Re: Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'
Post Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 23:04 by ~Rose blue~
That took guts to say goldie and im proud to know you. sorry to say this jay but shes right and it seems that your just jelous that you first were not involved and second that you didnt come up with the plan.

ps. you should calm down a bit and be a bit lenent on the rules. not sure i spelled that right
Anonymous
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 5:29 by Guest
We should be nice to all members though...
Mud
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 5:37 by Mud
Jay, what is the lesson of this?
Anonymous
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 11:34 by Guest
._. Dude... Guys this project has helped you welcome new members but you should respect the old. During this whole topic all I have seen is you guys just repeatedly flaming Jay and no one coming to his rescue. Well that person comes now. I'm putting my foot down. Maybe YOU guys should have a nice PM with Jay about his actions if you don't like them. You can't yell at some one to do something! It is not at all right for you guys to just gang up on Jay because you think he is a bad admin. Bloo is nice. I know but if you got to know the Jay I talk to maybe you'll think he's nice too. That is all I have to say.
Bloo
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 11:43 by Bloo
I agree with you Ghosty. You just have to get on the nice side of Jay, and he really is a good friend. ^^
Anonymous
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 11:59 by Guest
Yup. And I don't care if I get flamed at for protecting him but someone had to. I can imagine how bad this would have gotten if no one had stood up for him and it's horrible.
Goldfish
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 14:18 by Goldfish
-3-" I'm sorry for exploding. But hey, it's new year's eve. xD -facepalm- That's just me.
Jay
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 14:52 by Jay
@Ghost-Thank you Ghost. You are a great friend :)

@Goldy- You kinda just proved my point o3o
Moon
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 17:06 by Moon
....Ghost, that's like... hypocritical. Tell us to stop flaming him when he won't stop flaming others. >_____>;
Jay
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 17:09 by Jay
Though I don't flame others. You are one h*ll of a bully, Moon >>
Moon
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 17:14 by Moon
...I'm the bully? Please, Jay. This is what I'm saying... Be an admin, not the rebellious, immature... nevermind. Just as I'm saying, you're being rude to me because I'm pointing out that you're a little unfair.
Jay
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 17:16 by Jay
No ,you are being rude to me, cause I have a right to know this stuff. Oh yeah, repeating what I say does not make you cool.
Anonymous
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 17:39 by Guest
OKAY GUYS! Moon do you even read what you tell little kids. I think YOU are being hypocritical because you are in this 'study' and you are one of the people that FLAMES KIDS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DUMB NAME THAT YOU HATE! Get the h*ll over it already! HE DID NOTHING TO YOU! He did something to those girls so stop being a stupid drama queen and get your act together. You are older then most of these kids. Did no one ever tell you you are supposed to be a role model? I know coming from ME this doesn't mean much but I still have my limit to immaturity. So put that in your juice box and suck it!
Moon
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 17:45 by Moon
Bright, you know nothing. You dare tell me what you think is true. You HAVE NO IDEA what the HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. So shut the hell up, okay?! You don't know what that pervert said.... Just grow up, and get your facts straight, kay? And that name... Ghost, really? I'm still a bit scarred, so maybe you should mind your own? I'd rather not have to look at the name everytime I come on here, maybe I'm a little uncomfortable with it.
Brambleh
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 17:47 by Brambleh
i think the topic should be locked, and get your frickin as*es over it! GOD!

Bloo and Moon= Project for the sites welcomeness, g'job! :D

Jay= Wants people to stop overacting on him when he did nothing to them g'job

NOW SHUT UP AND GET OVER IT!
Post  by Sponsored content

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: