Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study' - Page 5 Empty
PostBluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

Yes, so my account was not hacked, and 'Prittykit' was Moonsage and I. We decided to do a study to see the fairness to newer members compaired to older members.

More than 60% of members just snapped as soon as the newer members did something wrong.

More than 80% of members didn't think it was me spamming, and didn't get angry.

More and more, WCC is becoming less inviting due to mean, impatient members. Seriously people, I know most of you weren't here when Mistpelt wasn't, you should've seen the way she dealt with new members. She was patient, no swearing, nothing. I was so confused when I first joined this site, and she helped me so I could RP and be a great member!

I hope you guys think a bit more about Caps abusing poor new members next time one does something wrong.

And Jay, don't ban Moonsage because it was my idea, and we put that account to a good cause. (Well, I know, he was rude :P)

~Bluestar, Moonsage

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study' - Page 5 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study' :: Comments

Pinely-san
Re: Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'
Post Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:00 by Pinely-san
O.o wow. all this time.. DANGIT AND I WAS NICE TO THE SAME PERSON! >:U *crosses arms* im a little late in posting T.T anyway, you guys should have done this on april fools
Tigs
Post Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:15 by Tigs
Lol, i knew somin was up, when u made ur wierd posts between some sensible posts. >>
Pinely-san
Post Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:18 by Pinely-san
whats that supposed to mean? XD *raises a gun* lol jk xD but why did bloo do the whole 'fell into the river and died' thing? was it a part of this? I CARE ABOUT YOU, BLOO AND I THOUGHT U WAZ BEIN HACKED XD well she IS my leader :3
Flybot
Post Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 10:09 by Flybot
*Feels kinda proud for not flaming the 'new' member* o3o

But really, we shouldn't let anymore ppl join the site. And I'm not saying I dislike all the... new memebers that come... but it seems like the more ppl this site gets, the more we start arguing and lose it faster. ._.

I'm just sayin'.... >> Donn't get in my face about an opinion... ._.
Mud
Post Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 12:03 by Mud
We will never stop getting memebers NEVAH EVAH NEVAH!
Flybot
Post Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 12:05 by Flybot
._. Thats not up to you... I was just sayin'.
Mud
Post Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 12:12 by Mud
Actually, on my site, I believe you can't stop peeps from joining
Flybot
Post Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 12:13 by Flybot
On mine I can. D: Thats weird...
Mud
Post Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 17:25 by Mud
On the Admin Panel where is it
Bloo
Post Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 22:11 by Bloo
Jaystar~Limepaw wrote:
We already had lower trust in Bloo with the Speckled thing, and now this....I must admit, I am appalled. D:

I don't know what to say about that, Jay. ><
Goldfish
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 1:35 by Goldfish
I do. >:U

Jay, all this time, Bloo was trying to help. Even if you don't think it was sucsessful, she was TRYING. And I think this project WAS helpful for the site. We may not be becoming less welcoming, but we are expecting too much of them. Whaddya expect? For them to be Mary/Gary-Sues? Nah, I don't think so. We were spammers back then, and we never got yelled at. (Well, in a way. :P Did you see all the random topics we made in random stuff?! xD They practically mean nothing...) We need to be nicer towards the newbies. We need to stop asking them if they are ruffled. (That I just don't get. .3.") Yooooooooooooooooooouuu... just told her that her projects were stupid and meant nothing. She actually put brains into it!! And you just get all pissed because you're not included?? And you act all 'appalled' too. >.> Not. Nice. ._. T-T I didn't see you trying to do any projects for the site. You ever see your popularity decreasing? I do =/ And it's not just me.

And that is me letting my tempter flow freely. :D

Last edited by Golden Confetti :D on Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 1:40; edited 1 time in total
Cherry
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 1:39 by Cherry
@Jay: Yes, it WAS a dirty trick, but you don`t have to rub that in her face!!!I`m appaled too, but that was because I was sooo mean to them!! Bloo, I failed, and I`m so dumb for not seeing that. Sorry. T.T
Moon
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 1:47 by Moon
Omg Goldy I love that post :D
Flybot
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 1:48 by Flybot
THe popularity is kinda increasing. :/ I still think there are too many ppl on this site... We've got over 300 and half of them aren't active. >>'
Goldfish
Post Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 1:48 by Goldfish
Heh. The result of too much sugar. xD
Post  by Sponsored content

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next