Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Female
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4362
Clan/Rank : N/A

PostBluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

Yes, so my account was not hacked, and 'Prittykit' was Moonsage and I. We decided to do a study to see the fairness to newer members compaired to older members.

More than 60% of members just snapped as soon as the newer members did something wrong.

More than 80% of members didn't think it was me spamming, and didn't get angry.

More and more, WCC is becoming less inviting due to mean, impatient members. Seriously people, I know most of you weren't here when Mistpelt wasn't, you should've seen the way she dealt with new members. She was patient, no swearing, nothing. I was so confused when I first joined this site, and she helped me so I could RP and be a great member!

I hope you guys think a bit more about Caps abusing poor new members next time one does something wrong.

And Jay, don't ban Moonsage because it was my idea, and we put that account to a good cause. (Well, I know, he was rude :P)

~Bluestar, Moonsage

Old Canon
Lives:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study' :: Comments

Re: Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:36 am by Mud
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u408 Everyone look, Stickykit is not them because he joined in September, but Stickykit is someone i know...so hes actually older than some of you
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:45 am by Moon
Jay- A lot of the study was based on YOUR behaviour towards members. No offense. But that's why.

Bloo- Prittykit's birthday is in 6 months! Omgomomgomg :D
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:46 am by Brambleh
OMGOMGOMOGMOMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:20 am by Mud
Did i do bad in the study, oh wait I usually don't know whats going on...oh well!!!!XD
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:40 am by Cherry
Holy shizzle, I was swearing at Bloo? T.T Srry, guys, she just seemed so real, she was spamming all over the place, being bossy, and tellin` peeps to shut up!!! ^^'
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:49 am by Goldfish
.__________. So it wasn't a 5 year old this time.

Well, at least I was nice to 'her'. xDD
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:53 am by Moon
Cherrypaw the Candy Cane wrote:
Holy shizzle, I was swearing at Bloo? T.T Srry, guys, she just seemed so real, she was spamming all over the place, being bossy, and tellin` peeps to shut up!!! ^^'

That was me, Cherry. ^_^ Bloo was the brains, I was the spammer. Who spammed. >_>;
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:01 am by Leia Organa
wow.....
Ok, I admit, i wasn't on during this, but I bet I would have gone mad if 'she' had bothered me too much... >.<"
You might want to add a little more percentage to this...
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:27 am by Mud
I still want to know, what was up with Blue's account
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 am by Dead
Me too.
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:56 am by Brambleh
SHE WAS DOING IT! SHE WAS SHOWING THAT IF SHE SPAMMED, IT WAS DIFFERENT THAN NEW MEMBERS! gosh
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 am by Jay
All this study shows is we should trust spam bots....just sayin >>
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 am by Goldfish
I think that this shows that we should all be nicer to the newbies. T~T We made mistakes too, you know.
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:06 am by Snowy
I didnt say anything to pritty
Post on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:07 am by Jay
Well, they went too far, and expected everyone to have a positive outcome. No one did anything wrong on my terms. Though, by this post, everyone will most likely call me mean and the worst admin ever. But they went too far with the whole spam thing. Only Spambots do that.
Post  by Sponsored content

Bluestar and Moonsage's 'study'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: