Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Daisypaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

Daisypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Daisypaw's Moonstone Journey   Daisypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 9:06

Daisypaw and Batsong were headed to the moonstone for the ceremony. Batsong was sorry for Daisypaw's recent loss of her brother but the shy medicne cat could offer little comfort and the Journey was pretty much quiet the whole way.

Getting to the spot. Batsong gave her a little smile and nod as Dasiypaw entered the cave leading to the stone.

Daisypaw touched her nose to the cold hard stone and soon fell into a starclan dream.

Looking around the stary landscape she called out. Hello?

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Moonstone Journey   Daisypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 9:38

"Greetings, sister," the starry-furred tom said, stepping out to stand before Daisypaw. Goldenpaw had a wistful smile on his face, both proud of his littermate for her accomplishments and sad that he couldn't be there to tell her in the living world. His pelt was perfectly unmarred, not a hair out of place, in contrast to the bloodied body that was brought into WindClan camp not many days before.

He leaned forward to touch his nose to his sister's forehead. "I suppose I should ask if you have any questions for me. About life, living, becoming a warrior, the likes. I have to admit, dear sister, that I am no more wiser than I was when I was alive. But I will do my best to help. And..." His gentle smile faded, tail drooping. "I am sincerely sorry for leaving so soon. Tell Mother and Father that I love them, please. And...tell Adderpaw that he will forever be in my thoughts and in my heart. I regret not being able to tell him that before I passed."

Daisypaw's Moonstone Journey 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Moonstone Journey   Daisypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 9:51

Daisypaw's eyes teared up seeing him and she couldnt help it but to start crying full on. Tears ran down the young cats face as she ran to her brother's side burrying her nose into his furry soft shoulder.

"You left too soon" she wailed sobbing.

What am I supposed to do now without you? we were supposed to become warriors together.. to always have each others back she vented sadly.

Looking down to her paws ashamed she added on , "I'm sorry I didnt have your back from the .... fox her voice cracked severely the words hard to speak.

She hugged him close and sat by him for a long time just happy that she got to see him one last time... but sick to her stomach knowing he would never get to hunt with her again or have their competitive spars again... This was likely the last time she would ever see him until she also hopefully joined starclan... What could she even ask him?? How could she spend her precsious little time she had left with him. Nothing was fair.

I will... I will tell mom and dad and adder she promised him

Another promise came to mind, one more focused on revenge for herself than anything else.

And I promise myself im gonna kill that fox she said completely serious

She hugged her older brother close missing him so much... it was very recent so seeing him in his starclan form was shocking and scary for her...

hmm questions about life?? She didnt know really... She always wanted to make mom and dad proud but now she didnt really know, that goal no longer felt all that important to her... The loss of her last littermate made her feel apathetic towards almost everything. She didnt really care about anything anymore and the hole she felt seemed unfillable.

I miss you alot

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Moonstone Journey   Daisypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisypaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1