Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)

Go down 
+2
xaandiir
Grey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) Empty
PostSubject: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2022 - 19:58

Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) 3lFW

With Shadowclan swept away from their clans, and split. Many cats are too sick, or injured, to go to the gathering. Deciding it best to gather their strength, they stay in Thunderclan's camp to have their own small gathering

Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptySat 6 Aug 2022 - 17:16

Iceheart

Iceheart almost didn’t go to this makeshift gathering for the Shadowclan cats. She was exhausted and stressed. She’d tried her best to help Nightstalker in organizing the ShadowClan cats, but she was no deputy. There was only so much she could do. The rest of her time was occupied with panic over the fact that there was no sign of Honeypaw or Forestbreeze anywhere. She hoped that they were alright, perhaps having washed up in another clan…but then she thought of the kit that Roseburn had tried to save, the one who didn’t survive, and her fears ignited all over again.

Now here she sat where the ShadowClan cats were set up, awaiting any news from Nightstalker. She made no effort to lift her bowed head or speak with her other clanmates. She was just…so tired.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptySun 7 Aug 2022 - 19:10

Nightstalker hauled himself up the tall rock with grace. While it was larger and smoother than Shadowclans own meeting place, the young deputy found no issue with ascending it, other than a quick scrabble, his wounded front paw failing him briefly. He was Shadowclans deputy, and leader without Froststar there to lead them, and he was going to show every cat in this clearing exactly that, even if it could be seen as disrespectful. Iceheart had been his faithful friend, trying her best to fill a niche left empty for the time being, but he understood the effort she was putting forth. "Shadowclan, if your bodies permit you so, please join me. We must not remain idle, so lets all discuss what we need to do now." Nightstalker called, though not with the ceremonial words. He'd not allow Thunderclan any insight on how they ran, that would be disadvantageous in the future.

Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2429

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptyMon 8 Aug 2022 - 19:24

Snowfoot, sitting outside the strange medicine den, perked her ears as she saw Nightstalker climb what was obviously the ThunderClan meeting rock. She winced a little when she saw his wounded paw. Her own broken toe was healing, albeit slowly, and she was reminded that most of the clan was either missing or injured. Or likely both. She tried not to think of the third option, of the kit she’d seen at Roseburn’s feet. At the meeting call, Snowfoot limped more into the middle of camp. After all, it was just a toe. She could certainly contribute to a meeting. They were to discuss what to do, she registered. But how could they move on? This wasn’t even half the clan, and they were sitting in another clan’s camp. They were even denied the ability to go to the Gathering! Snowfoot remained silent, but gave Nightstalker a look that said, “Any bright ideas?”
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptyTue 16 Aug 2022 - 17:45

Frostednight sulked from the shadows, glancing from side to side to join the small gathering of ShadowClan cats. "Hello." She said to the brown and white warrior, before turning to her former mentor.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 17:05

Iceheart

Iceheart lifted her gaze to look at Nightstalker as he spoke. The words were foreign and different from what was typically used in clan gatherings, but she couldn’t be bothered to ponder too long on why. She was vaguely aware of Snowfoot joining them and heard Frostednight greet her softly before the uncomfortable silence settled again. It seemed that Iceheart was not the only defeated ShadowClan cat here.

“Is there no news of the other cats that we haven’t found yet?” Iceheart finally asked, piping up her voice to be heard by Nightstalker. “Have we scouted our land yet to see if it is permissible to return home?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 9:09

Snowfoot sat in silence as other cats joined the makeshift Gathering. Bedraggled. Injured. Weak. What a sorry sight they all were. It made her want to cry, seeing her clan in this shape. And there was nothing they could do. Iceheart’s questions surprised her. In an uncharacteristically blunt manner, Snowfoot responded. “Really? You think Nightstalker has news he hasn’t told the rest of us? Face it, Iceheart. We. Know. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptyFri 19 Aug 2022 - 7:52

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow was anything but in a good shape. She could hardly drag herself out of the nest she was placed in inside of Thunderclan's medicine den. She had heard about the 'Gathering' so the least she could do was show up, right? She heaved herself up onto her paws, she almost fell immediately. She shook her head and kept pushing before she just collapsed near Snowfoot with half of her body outside of the medicine den. Her eyes were dull, she stared blankly up at the deputy, ears flicked up yet she didn't exactly look... alert.

Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptySat 20 Aug 2022 - 8:56

Nightstalker waited patiently for his clan to gather, but there certainly was not plenty showing their faces. That was alright he supposed, he could work with those few that showed themselves and they could spread the word and get everyone up to speed. But for now, he had a meeting to run. Iceheart spoke up not too long after she had gathered, Frostednight, his apprentice had joined her. Snowfoot and Marshmallow both appear as well, and he gave a brief nod to all of them before he went to respond to Iceheart, but before he could speak, Snowfoot had spoken rudely and out of turn.

And that would not do.

Nightstalker lashed his head to look at Snowfoot, his teeth baring as he looked down at her venomously. He would NOT have any of his clan disrespecting each other, especially in another clans camp. They could not see them infighting, it could open them to be seen as weak and present problems in the future. "Snowfoot! It would not be unwise to know when to hold your tongue! Your attitude is unwarranted." Nightstalker snapped, before cooling his tone and gaze when he turned to address Iceheart properly.

"No news yet, I'm certain we will hear something when the Thunderclan cats return from the gathering. As for the scouting, I have not seen too much of our territory. Many of us are not able-bodied to scout it, and with the flooding, our already treacherous territory must be full of mud pits. We must wait for it to dry out, and our bodies to heal before we can properly assess it for hospitality." Nightstalker mewed, hoping that his response would satisfy the young she-cat and his clan-mates.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptySat 20 Aug 2022 - 13:57

Frostednight bristled at Snowfoot's words as she sat on the other side of her. Her head whipped around and she snarled, her giant body bristling with agitation. She stood, and took a step towards Snowfoot, her different colored eyes shining with hostility. "I vote we send Snowfoot out alone to scout the swamp." A whole sentence, uttered out if Frostednight's mouth? It even shocked herself. She took another step forward, her mane-like poof making her appear even larger. All she could picture was picking Snowfoot up by the scruff, dragging her through the ThunderClan underbrush, and leaving her to her own devices.

But Frostednight wouldn't do that. She couldn't, and even in her whisper-frenzied mind, she would control herself not to do such a thing.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptyWed 24 Aug 2022 - 21:07

Iceheart

Iceheart’s hackles rose at Snowfoot’s response to her. Iceheart turned to look at the she-cat and her eyes were wide and wild, like she was ready to pounce on Snowfoot for her words. Maybe Iceheart was. She did not get a chance to react to the words that tore into her before Nightstalker and Frostednight alike chewed her out. Iceheart looked away swiftly, not wanting to admit how close she had just felt to turning claws on a clanmate.

She was just stressed. That was all she told herself.

“I am not that hurt,” Iceheart insisted, looking back to Nighstalker. “Nor have I gotten sick. If there is anything we can gleam from scouting the territory, then I want to look.” She ignored Frostednight's suggestion. Iceheart would not want to send Snowfoot out there, no matter how peeved the she-cat's words made her. Iceheart knew deep down that Snowfoot was just as worried as the rest of them, even if she did not acknowledge it in the moment. She held Nightstalker's gaze for a moment longer and lowered her voice as she added, “Please, Nightstalker.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptyThu 25 Aug 2022 - 8:50

Snowfoot dipped her head. “I’m sorry, Nightstalker. I was out of line. But I would like to remind you all that my baby is one of the missing cats. Do any of you know what it feels like to lose three kits? I lost all three of her brothers. I may seem clingy, but it’s because Lightpaw is all I have left. I don’t know if my last kit is alive or dead.” Snowfoot had begun tearing up. She’d tried to keep calm and cool for the sake of her clanmates. She knew she was a senior warrior and the clan looked to her for stability. But inside she trembled with worry.
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2243

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptyThu 25 Aug 2022 - 10:50

Roseburn sat back as Snowfoot began her rant, heat rising in her pelt. Up until this point she had been willing to stay out of the argument, but she was growing irritated with Snowfoot. "Do you think you are the only cat missing someone you care about? My littermates are somewhere out there. Swiftheart is out there, do you think Nightstalker isn't worried about her? I am sorry you are missing Lightpaw. I am sorry you lost your kits. But you are not better than any cat here because of it. We are all scared. We are all grieving over someone. So maybe do what my brother, and your deputy, told you to do, and shut your mouth. Unless you have a real apology that doesn't come with excuses."

Even with all she needed to say being let out, Roseburn was still fuming. She really thought she could do whatever she wanted? Roseburn had to walk away for a moment to cool off. Snowfoot was really getting on her nerves just then.

Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptyThu 25 Aug 2022 - 20:36

OOC: I would like to let you all know that I made an error. I am on the autism spectrum and describing tone of voice is hard for me. It seems I confused “flat” with “blunt”. I meant to write a depressed cat who has lost all hope, not one who is defiantly snapping at everyone. I’m willing to roll with it at this point and say she was frustrated and didn’t mean to snap, but it came out that way. Your characters can take things how they will, but I want to make sure you guys know I have no plans to characterize her this way in the long term. She had a bad day, she is not suddenly a Karen.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) EmptyFri 26 Aug 2022 - 10:16

Nightstalker hardened his gaze as he locked eyes with Iceheart once more, allowing a small moment of uncomfortable silence to brew before he released a sigh. "I'll allow it. Come see me later and we will organize something."

Then he turned his attention to the rest of his clan, a growl rupturing from his throat, his tail lashing, and his teeth baring. "ENOUGH! I will have no more of this discussion. I understand that everyone is scared, and stressed, we are all missing loved ones. But that is no excuse for us to insult each other. If there is a problem, I will address it, and I will deal with it. A public smackdown is not the way to be handling our problems and disputes. Especially not now." Nightstalker huffed, glowering down at Frostednight, Snowfoot, and Roseburn.

Forcing his fur and anger down, he spoke again. "We shall be patient. Thunderclan will tell me the news of the gathering I'm certain of it. In the meantime, we shall survey our territory."

OOC: We totally get that Nerd, you're doing a good job with Snow and portraying grief and anger! I think every cat in Shadowclan is extra volatile, but I didn't get any Karen vibes from your post. I understood it as a distressed mom, just wanting her kids back home safe. Snows actions are justifiable. Nightstalker understands that things are tough, but he personally isn't willing to allow or tolerate any bad attitudes amongst his clan mates. Especially in the enemy camp, so he's being a bit harsher than he'd normally be.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)   Shadowclan's Gathering (TC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowclan's Gathering (TC)
Page 1 of 1