Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: ✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】   ✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 11:30

✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】 Tuxpi-com-1658255344-1
✦╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌✦

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

It had been a fairly normal day for the tabby apprentice. She had awoken around the time when most of her other peers were slowly filing out of the apprentice den. After taking some time to stretch and blinking away the grogginess from her eyes, she, too, filed out of the den and began to inquire about what chores she'd be completing today.

After receiving her tasks, Brookpaw set out to finish them as soon as she could. She enjoyed having time to herself so the quicker they were done with, the earlier she could start practicing her battle moves and such. That was something she looked forward to every day. She always wanted to be prepared.

Her first chore from her mental list was to bring prey to the nursery residents. Ah! She loved doing this. She got to see her little fishies and be all big-sistery. She hadn't seen them in a fair bit due to her being constantly busy the past few days. She wondered how they were doing...

With a medium-sized carp nestled within her jaws, she slowly made her way over to the nursery. Seeing the kits already outside was a pleasant surprise. She dipped her head toward them all and carefully placed the fish in front of them all. "Mornin' guys! Brought ya food. It was heavy but I managed to bring it over without losing any teeth," she said with a snort. She plopped down right next to one of Poppy's kits, Sandykit. She grinned down upon the young she-kit and wrapped her tail around her gently. She had wanted to get to know them all one-on-one and what better to utilize this time. Might as well since she was already there.

"Hey, little fishy! Big Sister Brookpaw is here! How are you doin' this fine mornin'?" she asked jovially. "I don't think I've ever told ya but I think your name's pretty. I enjoy getting to know others so I was thinkin' if you'd like to exchange some facts about ourselves? You can eat while we do so. I've already eaten so that hefty fish is all for the nursery group."

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: ✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】   ✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2022 - 8:59

Sandykit
Riverclan Camp

Sandykit was glad to see Brookpaw, and that fish.
Today had been a hungry morning. She giggled a bit at Brookpaw’s joke before crawling over to the huge fish. At least it was huge to her. She began to chew into the prey, paying no mind to Brookpaw as the older she-cat took a spot next to her, nor Brookpaw's tail harmlessly resting over her small body. Once she began conversation though, Sandykit finished her mouthful and sat attentively.

She was please with being called “Little Fishy” again, and Brookpaw’s compliment towards her name. "Thank you! Mumma is good at choosing names. Did she choose yours then?" she asked, not quite aware of how adopted siblings worked, but quite aware of her big sister's pretty name.

Sandykit considered the question, Facts about myself? She wasn’t sure what counted as a fact, or what she even knew about herself. Her tail twitched as she thought hard about this. "Well I guess I like nicknames? Like Mink calls me Sands and you call me Little Fishy. And Big Sister counts as a nickname too."

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】   ✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2022 - 2:50

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

The apprentice couldn't help the grin that had taken over her face. Seeing the kits and the queens enjoying the meal she brought them made her all giddy and made her insides feel all warm. These were moments to be proud of as an apprentice. It's one of the reasons why she generally liked doing chores.

Her blue eyes softened at the young she-kit's first question. "No, my mom chose my name for me. I wasn't really your big sister at first—adopted or not—but Poppyshine allowed me to be a big sister for you guys when you all were born. It had been such an honor so I guess we can all say that I've become part of your family," she explained softly, "Anyway, Momma Poppy will be the one who'll take care of all the apprentice ceremonies—which includes yours. It'll be a great day so I hope you're excited about that!" She purred happily as she thought back to her own apprentice ceremony. It had been delayed due to her own stupidity but she can now safely say that she's matured over the past few moons.

Grinning down at her little sister, the brown and white tabby nodded her head. "Nicknames are somethin' that I've always loved myself. You don't always have to call me Brookpaw or Big Sister. You can just call me Brook or you can even make up an original nickname for me! If you'd rather not then that's okay. I don't mind either way," she looked thoughtful for a moment before continuing, "Say, what do ya think about the nickname "Andy"? Like a special nickname from me to you? I use "little fishy" for any kit but havin' a separate nickname for when it's between us would be cool. It doesn't have to be "Andy" but I think it's interestin' and it sounds cute. You can also make one for yourself if you don't really like it."

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: ✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】   ✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】 EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 13:29

Sandykit
Riverclan Camp

Andy?
Sandykit considered it, "Hmm... yeah Andy's cute!" Wanting to return to favor, she quickly tried to think up one for Brookpaw. Uh.. Brooky? No that’s barely a nickname. Rooky? Rook? Eh those don’t really fit.. Oh! I've got it! She looked excitedly up at Brookpaw, ready to bestow her chosen name. "I can call you Roo! It's cute right?"

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】   ✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2022 - 0:03

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

"Great!" she exclaimed. "Andy it is!" She grinned down at her cute little sister as she watched her try to think up something for her. She felt warmth bubble in her chest. She could tell that Andy was thinking hard. It was nice seeing how much they both appreciated each other.

Brook's eyes widened and a grin slowly crept up onto her face. Roo? That was actually a really cute name. "I love it! I think it fits me well!" She puffed out her chest before beaming down at Andy. "Andy and Roo! I like 'em! What'cha think? Don't we make a great duo?" The apprentice bent down to press her face against Andy's.

Laughing, the brown tabby molly straightened out again. She wrapped her tail around Andy. "So, Andy? Do you have any questions for me regarding bein' an apprentice? I'm more than happy to answer 'em for ya."

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】   ✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】 Empty

Back to top Go down

✦One little fishy...✦【Closed】
Page 1 of 1