Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy Empty
PostSubject: Here Fishy Fishy Fishy   Here Fishy Fishy Fishy EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 17:05

Stormwatcher paced his way along the side of the river, his side for now. He glanced across at the enemy territory with a fiery gaze of intense longing. A longing for payment that was overdue. Since Honeydew had talked to him it had helped but only for a short time. She had urged him to move on from the past. But it was not that simple, Honeydew was not like him. She was better, she could somehow forgive others for breaking into their home and murdering their clanmates. Did that make her better? Perhaps he was unsure. His claws grated against the smooth stones of the river as he stared out. He found himself almost hoping one of those murders would cross again just so he could get another chance at vengeance.

The river was technically the border right? So he could fish in the river since it was the marked spot where they separated. The though of having a nice pile of fish stacked beside him to taunt whatever riverclanners came by did at first seem very alluring to him.

However after a short time of flailing about in the water proved that fishing was not meant to be skyclan's food source. He muttered about cursing the river itself even. It was probably riverclans fault somehow, they probably cheated when they fished!

He squinted his eyes seeing a riverclan patrol in the distance.

"Hey idiots! Come get Perchstar! Tell her to come out here herself and fight me one on one if she is not a coward! Tell that murdering piece of crowfood to go play with monsters on the thunderpath! he yelled at them sneering.

"Come on! come fight me! Your leader is a snake and you are all going to dark forest for following her!"

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2373

PostSubject: Re: Here Fishy Fishy Fishy   Here Fishy Fishy Fishy EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 17:38

Kitespring didn't like hanging out near the SkyClan border. She didn't know what happened on that patrol - and it might have been best if it stayed that way - but she did know that it traumatized her clanmates and that whatever happened was awful to them.

It was worse when she heard a SkyClan cat cursing her and RiverClan out.

A dark brown tom - pelt soaking wet, like he took a swim in the River - sat on SkyClan's side of the River, screaming at her and her patrolmates from SkyClan's side of the territory for a fight. At first, Kitespring ignored his words, taking it and moving on. He seemed to hate Perchstar - probably for murdering Beechfang, if Kitespring had to guess - but trying to challenge her to a fight was never going to happen. RiverClan had no more quarrels with SkyClan, and Kitespring definitely didn't want to fight this SkyClanner, no matter what he said.

"Your leader is a snake and you are all going to the Dark Forest for following her!"

Never mind.

"Break the code," she snapped back, turning to glare at the SkyClan tom. "Jump the border and attack me, if you want a fight so badly." The irritation and entitlement he had snapped Kitespring's last strand of patience. It didn't matter that he didn't know about the broken spirits afterwards, how RiverClan had really lost a war they technically won. And if he did try to swim across the River, like she goaded him to, she at least would be able to hear-

She goaded him to fight her.

Stars, that was not good. Not good at all.

She may have just made the biggest mistake of her life.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy Image10
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2484

PostSubject: Re: Here Fishy Fishy Fishy   Here Fishy Fishy Fishy EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 17:54

"But I know there's a reason I'm alive."
Rookflight
T3 Warrior | RiverClan | they/he

Rookflight walked alongside their patrol as they swept along the riverbanks, scanning the borders diligently. It was a fine day--an average day. The patrol was tense with the usual unease that now came with eying the forest territory opposite theirs, but average nonetheless. That was until the sound of splashing came from further up the river, to large to be breaching fish. It was either a predator or an attempt at trespass. Rookflight's whiskers twitched with intrigue and concern as they crept along. It wasn't long before a large, unfamiliar tom came into view; likely appearing half the size he was meant to, considering the way his pelt was plastered to his bones.

And he'd sighted them as well.

Immediately, the SkyClanner started shouting for them-- cursing at Perchstar, begging for a fight. Rookflight's ears ticked backwards before returning upright. They didn't harbor the same ill-will for SkyClan that many of their Clanmates did. They saw the trauma left behind and cursed that bloody war every day, but Rookflight could not pin fault on the Clan themselves. Their leader had gone sour and they'd sheltered a murderer... but both cats were now dead. He did not know who the cats of SkyClan were, not truly, and so Rookflight couldn't bring himself to hate him. But this tom...

Stronger heat than that provided by the sun sizzled under his pelt. Rookflight's hackles began to bristle and his tail snapped once to the side. He so rarely felt anger, but the emotion pressed his claws out of their sheathes now. "Don't--" he wasn't able to manage the words before Kitespring spoke. Rookflight very quickly went still. With concentrated effort, he took a deep breath through his nose. The stiffness of anger didn't leave his limbs, nor did his fur lie flat, but his meow came calmly--flatly--when he stepped in front of Kitespring and spoke again.

"Do not listen to her," he said. "Should you cross this border, especially in the name of needless bloodshed, both of our leaders will hear of your trespass. I would not envy the consequences." Rookflight's tail lashed. Their sharp yellow eyes leveled on the brown tabby, fixing him under their attention for several quiet moments before continuing. "I suggest you leave. The trees are your domain; not the river." Their whiskers twitched and the barest glint of humor caught in their eyes. "Unless you are here to wash out the carrion that rots your speech. Otherwise, go. Neither of our Clans can afford to antagonize one another. Our war is done, hound."
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Here Fishy Fishy Fishy   Here Fishy Fishy Fishy EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 18:33

Stormwatcher glared daggers of pain and fury at the she cat's challenge. His ears flicked and his claws dug into the soft muddy ground of the rivers edge.

"oh please! Dont you speak of the code! You are the ones that crossed the border first, came to our land and killed our clanmates, you have no right to speak of any code!"

His eyes shifted to the following warrior, "and you! Your leader started this mess, you have no right to say it is over."

Their leader is nothing but a murderer, so they wont listen to anything I say, they live in a world of lies. A world that needs to be uprooted, only then will they feel what I have lost and understand that they follow a cat from the dark forest.

"if it isn't mr. Silvertongue this tuxedo tom spoke like he had not just a stick but a whole branch up his backside, did anyone really talk like this?? Only his old friend Sprucebark came to mind of someone who was this rigid and formal. The thought that he was once friends with a riverclanner made his blood boil with anger all the more.

It was Riverclan's fault the alliance had fallen apart in the first place! They couldnt handle the fact that someone was alive and had changed!

OHHH if there was only one of them he would have loved to take the molly up on her offer and fight her. But he was well aware how riverclanners had to rely on numbers to win. He would have defeated Poppyshine if it was not for being double teamed, Riverclanners had to make up for their weaker selves by resorting to cheap tricks such as double teaming.

And then of course mr. Formal threatened tattle tales to the leaders, riverclanners were such kits. But then again, he slowly realized that he did not recognize perch as a leader. So what mattered if she found out about this. As far as he was concerned Perch was just that, only perch no star for her.

As for her multiple lives that starclan had mistakenly gifted to her, he would gift them back to starclan on a silver platter if ever given the chance.

"You are on!" he yowled in agreement to the molly's challenge before she could take it back.

"A 1 v 1 just you and me! Whoever knocks the other one out first wins! I have enough honor left despite what you think of me to agree to no killing, it is not every riverclanner who is bad, just blinded by your leader is all."

"Come on over mrs. River. Ill even let you dry off before we start. Siver-tongue, you have to sit and watch ya party trasher.

He gestured for Kitespring to come on over.

"Your clan had no problem crossing last time without invite so now should be even easier, I welcome you across."

He arched his back getting ready for a fight, ohhh this was gonna be what he needed. There would not be any killing, at least he did not intend to at all. Just a good old fashioned brawl 1 vs 1.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2957

PostSubject: Re: Here Fishy Fishy Fishy   Here Fishy Fishy Fishy EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 20:37

Poppyshine

Poppyshine had been out on a patrol with her clanmates that day. They split momentarily to cover some extra ground, but she heard the yowling of a familiar voice while they were separated.  A chill ran through her blood at recognition of that voice and she quickly turned back in the direction that Kitespring and Rookflight ahd split off from. She heard the voices a little clearer as she hurried along until she pushed through some reeds and found them on display by the river. Thank the stars that it seemed all cats were on their own sides of the river.

“That is enough,” she said as she approached. Her heart hammered in her chest at seeing Stormwatcher again, but she tried to just imagine Perchstar: cool, resolute, head held high. She was struggling now, but that strong image still remained in Poppyshine’s mind of her best friend. “There has been more than enough bloodshed. There is no reason for there to be another drop. You have given me quite enough scars and I would want no more to come to my clanmates.” Poppyshine looked to Kitespring and Rookflight, giving them a small, resolute nod. She was glad that Rookflight could talk some sense into Kitespring…Her friend arguing back with the SkyClanner was a surprise.

She looked back to Stormwatcher. “We had our war already. RiverClan wants no more violence. I do not want you to cross the border and we will not cross to satisfy you. Go home. This is not the way to help your clan—or yourself—that you think it is.” Her voice grew a little quieter, and gentler. “Please. Go home to your family. Don’t continue to cause trouble for Wolfstar after all that has happened.”

RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2373

PostSubject: Re: Here Fishy Fishy Fishy   Here Fishy Fishy Fishy EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 21:49

When Rookflight stepped in to diffuse the situation, Kitespring breathed a sigh of relief. At least he thought before he spoke instead of saying the first thing that came to mind. Honestly, his voice of reason helped solidify to her that she shouldn't have been provoking that SkyClan tom in the first place. Stars, what were you thinking? Of course you shouldn't be provoking him! Now he's going to attack!

Thank the stars he gave her a second chance to take it back. He didn't jump straight into the river like she told him to - of course he wouldn't, Kitespring mused, since swimming would have made him an easy target for RiverClan - so it gave her time to reconsider her decision. And boy, was she reconsidering.

"Never mind," she said, taking a few large steps away from the river. "My clanmate's right. I don't want another war with SkyClan, and... I've just had a bad day." She knew exactly what happened the last time RiverClan went to war - and whatever arbitrary victory they got was never, never worth it.

Poppyshine's entrance into the spat made Kitespring's pelt feel hot. How much did she see? She always admired Poppyshine's warmness to everyone - even those from other clans. And Kitespring did not hold up to that standard when she snapped at the SkyClan tom across the border. It wasn't what RiverClan needed at all. They needed to keep the peace with SkyClan, to not escalate tensions. Kitespring did the opposite, poking back at a SkyClan warrior when he called for a fight. Thankfully, her clanmates were the sane ones and caused her to backtrack, and even the fact that SkyClan tom wasn't stupid enough to take on Kitespring's challenge helped her regain control of her emotions.

Turning to the RiverClan deputy, Kitespring dipped her head. "I'm really, really sorry for provoking him, Poppyshine," she whispered. "I-I just- well- I- I don't know why I- um- never mind. I'll tell you once I can think of the words." Whatever she was trying to tell Poppyshine, she couldn't think of the right words yet. Though Poppyshine was trying her hardest to be strong for the Clan, she wasn't nearly as skilled at the 'neutral expression' as Perchstar - this, as well as Kitespring knowing her better than most, meant that she could see she was more terrified than she let on. That made sense, since they were so close to another war, but Kitespring couldn't help but wonder if Poppyshine's injuries to that SkyClan tom had something to do with it, too. I'm not going to let him hurt you ever again.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy Image10
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Here Fishy Fishy Fishy   Here Fishy Fishy Fishy EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 14:17

Poppyshine's arrival assured there would not be any battle going on today. Not because of her words, they had bounced right off of Stormwatcher - no - moreover the fact that even in his pouty mood he was not going to rush into a 3 vs 1 at the river where they would hold the water advantage anyways.

And seeing as how the first molly had retracted her eagerness to fight there did not seem to be any decisive action to take place - for today at least.

This was just like last time, they used overwhelming numbers and paraded around like their pelts never got out of line. They considered themselves heroes. They were nothing but a bunch of blood thirsty fakes deceived by their leader to follow in a false path of security. They had tricked Thunderclan into being drug into their war - a trick that thankfully Acornstar had seemingly recognized now. Riverclan had single pawidly ruined what could have been the strongest three clan alliance ever.

The big tom sat up flicking his tail glancing at the deputy. "do give perchie my warmest of greetings" he scoffed clear sarcasm oozed off his tone "Then again nothing could warm her cold heart." There would be no -star suffix given to Perch - she was no leader.

With a jesting dip of his head mocking the traditions of such formalities he slunk back towards his home.

It was hard to remind himself that he did not hate all of them, just their leadership for allowing such an awful and very preventable thing, they were the ones ultimately responsible - and while Mottlestar had paid the ultimate price for her decisions, Perch had not - not yet anyways.

The poor souls were trapped under a terrible dictator - perhaps if he wanted to free them he would just have to stop the snake that was leading them

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Fishy Fishy Fishy   Here Fishy Fishy Fishy Empty

Back to top Go down

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy
Page 1 of 1