Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello Fishy :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Hello Fishy :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptySun 30 Mar 2014 - 11:07

Shaking her head as she padded out of camp, Spottedfeather started to wander. Her watch on Soulfang was over with, which meant she didn't have to deal with the stupid flea-bag anymore, until her next shift. Her paws carried her to any destination, which she didn't mind. She knew she wouldn't cross a border, most likely. Her paws hit warm rocks and she signed in content as the warm sun hit her pelt. Looking around, she noticed she was on the Riverclan border, just barely touching Sunningrocks. Oh how she wanted these rocks. She was only a kit when they were taken from them, and she had no pleasure from them yet. But with the recent stress on the clan, maybe Dewstar would want to claim the rocks back, and she would feel the warmth of them. She lied down with only her front paws touching the warm rocks, and the sun shining on her pretty tortoiseshell face. She was so entranced that she didn't even notice the Riverclan tom walking up to her.

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptySun 30 Mar 2014 - 18:12

On this sunny day, the young tom Sunfur had been trotting around the RiverClan territory just enjoying the weather. But something drove him to go to the warm Sunningrocks, because in all his life even being a RiverClan warrior, he hadn't been there. So he made his way over, soon swimming through the warm water to get there, the water just slipping off his short fur. Either way, he shook the excess water off before in a couple quick bounds he was on top of one of the rocks, instantly feeling their warmth. In his enjoyment, he rolled onto his back to let the sun warm his soft belly. But when he heard something moving he instantly rolled around, his eyes perked up in wonder. This was the ThunderClan border, a much disputed one at that. So his claws slowly came unsheathed as he stood up with braced muscles as he called out, "Who's there? Show yourself!" Though, this was very stupid, as the cat he was looking far off from, was right in front of him. Heck, their paws were even touching the rock he was on.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptySun 30 Mar 2014 - 18:38

Well hello there :D break my ears Spottedfeather jolted out of her daze and stared up at the tom in front of her. Where did he come from? Well, whatever. She reached up and patted his face with her paw and smiled "I'm right here, or are you blind?" she teased, somehow very calm in the situation. Giggling, she placed her ears back slightly, quite amused at the tom.

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptySun 30 Mar 2014 - 18:57

As he felt a paw pat him, Sunfur almost jumped out of his skin, leaping backwards and falling off the rock, exclaiming, "Oh my StarClan!" But as he spoke his coat bristled, who did the she-cat think she was? With a huff he got up, shaking the dust that was stuck to his fur from the water. He couldn't help but reply in a snobby tone, which usually wasn't like him, "NO. I just...uh...didn't see you. You were upwind." As he made one last attempt of making himself not look ridiculous, it got worse. He just didn't know when to stop talking, but then he snapped into business. "But what are YOU doing here?" he asked, yet another epic failure as he ThunderClan border was right the.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptySun 30 Mar 2014 - 19:57

Smirking, she decided to not even give away her name, or position, it would be fun to see what he did anyway. The tom amused her, way more than any ordinary cat. "Oh ya know, on my territory?" she sarcastically said, knowing the tom probably wouldn't even notice she was actually touching Riverclan territory. "Or am I not even allowed to do that?" she teased, looking up at the funny acting Riverclan cat. What was up with him? He was just so funny

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014 - 14:09

With a threatening growl, or his best try at one, he replied with a sarcastic tone of his own, "Well, I do believe that the Sunningrocks, these things, belong to RiverClan. You were touching one. Therefore," He paused for a moment to grin a little, thinking he had something on this she-cat, "Your on my territory. Or RiverClans." Even though he shouldn't get off guard, he did, stupid Sunfur. The tom sat down, sheathing his claws to try getting some of the sand off of his face, licking the sand off his paws as well. He was almost being cocky, thinking this ThunderClan cat wouldn't dare attack him
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014 - 14:23

"Oh my, you noticed something in front of you for once" she jeered, clearly having fun with the cat. Stretching her paws forward nonchalantly, she looked as if she was stretching, but way longer than a normal cat would. She pulled her paws back, finally off of the rock, knowing the tom would maybe this time notice that she had strayed farther. As the tom supposedly looked at her paws, she launched herself toward him, putting him on his back, leaving him to look up at her. "For one protecting his own territory, you sure are distracted" she smiled.

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 11:20

Finally, a vicious snarl escaped Sunfur's mouth as he was tackled. With actually outstretched claws he swiped at her cheek, hoping his claws might scratch her. Then he rolled, throwing her off and arched up his back with his golden hackles raise and teeth bared. He spat at her before saying, "You are on RiverClan territory! I will give you one chance to get your mouse-brained self out! Which is awfully generous." This she-cat had just rubbed him the wrong way, you don't attack him when he wasn't doing anything. So he stood there for a minute awaiting an answer until his patience wore out and he snarled, "WELL?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 15:06

His claws caught slightly in her long fur, almost touching her skin. Okay, no more play. "Aw, and I was having fun" she laughed. Why was she so.... non caring today, and so playful? Especially to a rival clan, even if they were on good conditions at the moment. "Geez, you must have woke up with a burr. Or a reed." Eh, might as well tell him who she was, no use being so rude. "Are you sure you can take on a deputy? Anyway, my name is Spottedfeather, whats yours?" she mewed, completely ignoring his threat.

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 11:55

With a tuft of her long, tortoiseshell hair stuck in his sharp claws, Sunfur growled one last warning growl. Then he snarled, "Well, you can go have fun with some of your other idiot ThunderClan buddies. But not. On. RiverClan. Territory!" This she-cat was un stoppable wasn't she? Heck, he had just taken a swipe at her and got some fur, she didn't visibly seem to notice. What was she? Ironcat? Then he snorted cockily before retorting, "I can take any of you ThunderClan mouse-brains." Stupid Sunfur, let your threat go bye-by eh? Tsk, Tsk.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014 - 15:01

OOC: wait, how did you want this to go o3o

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 12:12

[I have no earthly clue xD]
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 13:08

OOC: *throws some bullcrap*

IC: Spottedfeather narrowed her eyes, glaring at the big tom. "At lease mice can actually think. You fish brain. Can't even think properly." she jeered, clearly making fun of their choice of food.

OOC: I don't know D:

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 18:57

But Sunfur retorted right back, "At least we, as in RiverClan, aren't terrified out of our pelt of water." Just because he couldn't make fun of their food, he could make fun of them as a whole. Boom, gotcha. But not very smart.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 13:13

"We aren't terrified of water. All cats are afraid of drowning though." she pointed out. "In a strong current, i'm sure even a Riverclan cat wouldn't stand a chance"

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Fishy :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next