Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 368

gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam] Empty
PostSubject: gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam]   gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam] EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 18:14

ooc: I don't know when exactly this takes place but we'll say it happens after the July gathering; maybe just try to keep from referring back to specific events to keep it from getting confusing-

IC:

Recently Flurrypaw had noticed she hadn't seen much of her sister around camp. To be fair, they both had their own respectful duties, and she had recently been assigned a new mentor, which meant more training. But then, the news about Mintpool's disappearance had spread, and search parties had no luck tracing after her. Hope was starting to fade. Once she'd returned from a hunting session with Thistlemask, she carried herself to the camp entrance, keeping watch just in case she'd spot a grey pelt coming through the foliage. Please be okay, Minty... you have to be.

gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam]   gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam] EmptyMon 18 Jul 2022 - 20:11

CLOUDDREAM
-

Clouddream had seen patrols come and go, looking for her beloved daughter, Mintpool. Flurrypaw was distraught, but she was so, so confident. Clouddream was heartbroken, but unlike Flurrypaw, she wasn't lost on where the longhaired light grey she-cat was. She felt terrible for keeping it to herself, but she'd witnessed it. She called out to her daughter after she strayed too close to the Thunderpath. She'd been hit, and the twolegs took her.

So. She came to the reasonable conclusion that Mintpool was... Dead. The twolegs they... They surely killed her. Or she never survived the hit with the terrible monster.

Each time Clouddream saw Flurrypaw stare out the entrance of camp, her heart full of hope, Clouddream filled with a terrible amount of guilt that made it so she never wanted to approach. She didn't want to crush her pointed daughter's feelings, she could never do such a thing, but she hated seeing Flurrypaw hoping for something that she knew would never come.

Pushing forward after swallowing back her guilt, she sat down next to Flurrypaw, curling her tail around her. "Th... The search patrols never find her." She lowered her ears.

I know. I know. I know... She told herself, tears threatening to flow down her white cheeks.

But she felt as if she couldn't say.

sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam]   gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam] EmptyTue 2 Aug 2022 - 15:24

"They're not searching hard enough!" she cried out, lowering her volume when she realized how loud her yowl had been. "We'll... we'll find her. I'll go all the way to Highstones looking for her and I won't stop there." her urgent whispers were directed only for Clouddream, but her yellow gaze was trained at her paws.

gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam]   gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam] Empty

Back to top Go down

gone gone gone [closed for cloudfam]
Page 1 of 1