Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grebepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

Grebepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Grebepaw's Moonstone Journey   Grebepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 18:38

It was Dovesight's first time leading a cat to the moonstone, and she had absolutely no idea what she was doing. She mimicked what Poppyshine had done one the night she became a medicine cat, gathering the necessary traveling herbs. Sorrel, Daisy, Chamomile, Burnet, it looked pretty good. But there was a nagging feeling that she was missing something, and the sun was starting to rise. They had to get going.

And now she knew what she was missing. She hadn't woken Grebepaw up!

Rushing over to the apprentice den, the silver molly prodded at her former apprentice.

"Grebepaw? It's time to go. It's time for your moonstone journey."

Dovesight silently led Grebepaw through the dark tunnel as the moon began to rise towards it's peak. At the end of the tunnel lied the moonstone, casting the cave in a brilliant glow.

"Touch your nose to it, and StarClan will meet you when you awake."

Grebepaw's Moonstone Journey SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Grebepaw's Moonstone Journey   Grebepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 16 Jul 2022 - 10:54

After lapping up what Grebepaw only assumed was a bundle of herbs meant to cause physical harm, the duo had set off, arriving with little issue. The raccoon pelt draped across her shoulders and back had made her quite hot across WindClan's open territory, but it kept her warm as they descended into the depths of Mothermouth and beyond. She nodded dutifully at Dovesight's instructions, settling with her paws wrapped under her and touching her nose to the freezing stone, wondering what would await the apprentice in the darkness.

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Grebepaw's Moonstone Journey   Grebepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 19:44

Spiderquill shook out his sparse pelt, trying to make himself look presentable- he had company, after all. He stepped out towards the RiverClan apprentice, a kind smile on his face. "Grebepaw, welcome! I'm Spiderquill- or Dennis, if you'd prefer. I was a medicine cat. And a RiverClanner, just like you!" He hadn't spoken to a living cat in quite some time. He sat down in front of Grebepaw, friendly smile firmly on his muzzle. "I suppose it's quite interesting, right? Going to StarClan? I know I was very overwhelmed by it when I visited the first time. I had so many questions I forgot to ask them with how amazed I was." He chuckled softly. "How about you? You got anything you want to ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grebepaw's Moonstone Journey   Grebepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Grebepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1