Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4836

Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey   Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 1:43 pm

Briarthorn padded briskly into the apprentice den, a thin and delicate bundle of herbs clamped between her fangs. This would, with luck, be the final trip to the moonstone she’d make as deputy for the apprentices. She hoped to have apprentices in training to become medicine cats as soon as possible, and when they were ready, they’d take on this responsibility. For now, she singled out Trufflepaw among the apprentices and dropped the bundle of herbs at her paws. ”It is time for you to meet with StarClan, Trufflepaw. Eat these and we’ll be on our way.”

Once they reached the moonstone, Briarthorn continued with her practiced and repeated speech. She’d gotten used to this by now. ”It will be very dark in the cave. Follow closely behind me, and listen to my pawsteps for guidance. Once we’ve reached the stone, settle down and touch your nose to it. StarClan will greet you shortly thereafter.” Without much of a pause, Briarthorn dived headfirst into the tunnels. Eventually, they emerged at the stone. Briarthorn gestured for her to move along and take a spot near the stone, settling down herself.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey   Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 4:59 pm

Trufflepaw rose and shook out her long and flowing fur from her massive body, the tiny scraps of moss tumbling down. After giving herself a quick groom, she ate the herbs while ignoring Briarthron in an annoyed kind of air. She wasn't annoyed she was going to the Moonstone, she was annoyed that she was bringing her, the cat that ultimately exiled her Mother even when the true leader said no. The apprentice ate the herbs with a cringe against the taste and then followed the rat-deputy to the Moonstone in relative silence.

Once they were there, Trufflepaw followed with no complaints. The darkness was almost a comforting feeling, as well as the cool chill of the air. A thought crossed her head; if she were to ever be exiled like her Mother... Blocking this cave would make an absolute beauty of payback.

She relished in the thoughts of revenge of deeds done, and deeds yet to be done, as she settled down next to the stone and pressed her nose against the cool rock. When she opened her eyes, she found herself in a whimsical version of SkyClan's territory, glancing around for the StarClan cat she was to meet.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey   Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 9:36 am

Swiftflight’s white fur shimmered with stars, flowing from the tips of his paws to the very end of his tail. It had been many moons since he’d been called upon to speak to an apprentice, but that didn’t bother him. What he was more concerned about, however, was whether he’d be able to get through to the young molly or not. As her eyes fluttered open in the land of the stars, the older tom stepped forward and smiled, greeting her brightly. ”Hello, Trufflepaw! Nice to see ya. This is StarClan, obviously. Welcome.” He stood back for a moment so that she had a chance to fully awaken, stretch her paws, and take in the scenery.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey   Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 6:58 pm

Trufflepaw blinked as a starry cat stood in front of her and greeted her cheerfully. Trufflepaw almost bristled. The hurt she felt was still so raw. Taking a step forward, she wanted answers. "Why did StarClan let them take my mother away from me? Is it punishment for my father's crimes? If so, why must I be punished for it? My mother was acting in self defence, does StarClan not care?" Her voice turned into almost a yowl as her pain unleashed to this StarClan cat. SkyClan was useless to her, they never could help her. They took her mother away from her, her one hero. StarClan was guilty of letting that happen. She'd run away forever if it didn't mean leaving her siblings behind.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey   Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 12:12 pm

Initially, Swiftflight was taken aback by the young molly’s forwardness, and the near aggression in her tone. But after a moment of thought, he couldn’t say that he blamed her much. He couldn’t deny that he’d likely be filled with animosity in her position as well. Taking a deep breath, he prepared to respond. He wasn’t entirely sure if this was the correct response, but the fluffy tom wasn’t about to lie to the upset apprentice in front of him. ”I sympathize with you, Trufflepaw. Your anger isn’t completely unjustified, but if you’re willing to listen, I can try to explain things in a way that may be easiest for you to understand, hm?” His gaze lingered on the molly, hoping he hadn’t furthered her anger.

”StarClan is simply here to guide those still walking the forest, we do not make decisions on their behalf. Beechfang… She was a strong warrior, loyal to her family above all. But her actions couldn’t be excused with no retribution for the molly that RiverClan lost… Even if we feel like Beechfang did no wrong. Briarthorn was acting in the Clan’s best interest- she was just doing her job, and Beechfang understands that. Learn from her. Trust me, I understand your pain. I had many loved ones taken from me far too soon, and I wanted nothing more than to blame it all on someone, to express my hatred because I missed them. But Trufflepaw… It is important that you learn to find the light in situations such as this. Beechfang is still alive and well, she lingers just outside of SkyClan’s borders. Your mother, though she may not be in the Clab anymore, is still there for you. She still loves you.” Swiftflight could feel tears pricking at his eyes, and he quickly shoved them away. ”Feel your feelings, that’s important. But it’s also imperative that you take time to understand everyone’s side of things. Say the roles were reversed, and Cloverheart had attacked and killed Beechfang, even in self defense? You’d certainly want justice for her. RiverClan is hurting, too.”

Swiftflight could only hope that his words didn’t further upset the she-cat.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey   Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Trufflepaw’s Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1