Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 5:38 am

Hyacinth was growing weaker, her blows had less impact and the other she-cat was overpowering her- she could feel it. She stood one final chance of winning this battle, and she would have to dodge her next blow and somehow manage to get in a hit of her own.

Hyacinth used Dodge-and-Fight, dodging the Front Paw Strike and using -7 Stamina Points. Counterattack failed!

Hyacinth:
10/60 HP [+10]
57/130 SP

Swiftheart:
14/70 HP
101/160 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |

Last edited by Maple on Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 5:38 am

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] - Page 2 Mistpe10
don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 5:46 am

Swiftheart panted weaily as somehow her opponent had dodged some of her hits. Hyacinth went for a counter attack which luckily for Swiftheart failed.

She could tell however that her opponent also grew tired and if she could just manage to rack in a few more attacks she could force them out perhaps.

With all her might, Swiftheart smacked as hard as she could with another Front paw strike. Her claws digging into her opponent and doing work.

Swiftheart used Front paw strike for 11 dmg and 7 sp

"give up... she panted exahusted her throat dry

"we can go our seperate ways!" she said wearily the battle taken her toll on her energy and usualy high spirits

Hyacinth: KO PENDING
-1/60 HP [-11]
57/130 SP

Swiftheart:
14/70 HP
94/160 SP [-7]

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 2:17 am

One final blow, and Hyacinth knew she was done. This cat, though… Seemed to be having mercy on her. Perhaps she was wrong from the beginning. Eyes heavy and body weak, she drug herself away from the scene, and ran, as fast as she possibly could to get away from ShadowClan and this she-cat.

Hyacinth has been KOed.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2