Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] Empty
PostSubject: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 9:18

Moons had passed since the Dark Forest had been banished from the forest, and Klaus… er, Morningstar, had been defeated. The Forgotten Order still existed, but now more than ever it seemed to be fizzling out. Hyacinth’s support system, her livelihood, her family, it was falling apart. Half her kits were dead, and nearly all of them that were still alive hardly spoke to her anyway. Inside, she wished that perhaps there was something she could do to salvage it. She tried organizing patrols, hunting when she could, providing for the Order, but despite that, things still weren’t great. Not that they were before, when Morningstar was still Klaus, but they were at least together.

Sighing, Hyacinth continued to pad alongside ShadowClan’s border, careful to keep right on the scentline and not stray any further onto their land than she needed. Ordinarily, she wouldn’t care if she got roughed up or found herself having a little tussle. Today, though, she just wanted to get home. So when she heard the sound of pawsteps nearby, she immediately went on the defensive. Claws unsheathed, eyes narrowed to search for any sign of movement. When she caught sight of the pelt nearby, she was almost immediately reminded of when the Order challenged ShadowClan. She knew this she-cat, and she knew that her presence was not welcomed. However, there was no way for her to get out without being noticed… And likely being attacked. It was Newleaf, so all the warriors would be well-fed and able to fight better than they had been during Leafbare. If she was going to fight, she may as well go in with the advantage of the first hit… So, after a deep breath, the she-cat bunched up her muscles and lunged, aiming right for the ShadowClanner. In an instant, she had her jaws around her scruff and shook violently, as hard as she could in order to disorient her.

Hyacinth used Scruff Shake, dealing -8 Health Points and using -20 Stamina Points. Swiftheart is stunned for two turns.
Survivalist is active! Hyacinth may not be stunned or pinned for more than one turn.

Hyacinth:
60/60 HP
110/130 SP [-20]

Swiftheart: stunned
62/70 HP [-8]
160/160 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |

Last edited by Maple on Thu 9 Jun 2022 - 9:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15098

PostSubject: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 9:18

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] Mistpe10
don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 9:26

Swiftheart was minding her own business in her land. She heard pawsteps charging at her and instantly was grabbed roughly by her scruff. She yelped in suprise of the sudden attack and tried to shake away but could not.

She scented a memory that she dreaded. The Forgotten order. She did not want to fight but it looked like she had no choice. She was shook up quite well from being caught off so off - gaurd.

Hissing she tried to reason with this forgotten order member. "Please... we dont have to fight anymore, there is no need for this"

Swiftheart is stunned this turn

Hyacinth:
60/60 HP
110/130 SP

Swiftheart: stunned 1 more turn
62/70 HP
160/160 SP

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 9:38

At that point, adrenaline had kicked in and Hyacinth was in the battle headspace. It seemed she had successfully managed to throw the she-cat off guard enough to give her time to attack once again, so with unsheathed claws, she clawed at her foreleg, attempting to mimic tactics she’d seen Klaus use before. Disable them long enough to ensure victory… But she wasn’t sure it had worked. She didn’t know exactly where to land her blows, and even so, she likely wasn’t strong enough to do damage to that extent in a single blow. Panicking a bit, she quickly lashed out again, crimson staining her claws and the tips of her paws. Any pleading the she-cat was doing was lost upon Hyacinth’s ears, the energy coursing through her veins and pushing her forward deafening her to the words that left Swiftheart’s maw.

Hyacinth used Front Paw Strike and Dirty Trick, dealing a combined total of -15 Health Points and using -14 Stamina Points. Swiftheart is stunned for one turn.
Survivalist is active! Hyacinth cannot be stunned or pinned for more than one turn.

Hyacinth:
60/60 HP
96/130 SP [-14]

Swiftheart: stunned
47/70 HP [-15]
160/160 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 9:48

Swiftheart whimpered in pain as she was clawed again by the aggresive Forgotten order cat.

She squirmed around and luckily somehow got free of the annoying grip that Hyacinth had her in. Shaking her head clear she recovered from the initial shock of being tossed into a battle.

Seeing an opening that her opponent had made she snapped hard biting Hyacinth's shoulder. She tasted blood and hated that taste. But she had no choice this FO cat clearly wanted to fight and she had to do her best to defend herself. Hopefully one of her clanmates was nearby and could help soon

Swiftheart uses random recall for 5 sp and snap for 7 (13)sp and 11 (10+1) dmg

Hyacinth:
49/60 HP [-11]
96/130 SP

Swiftheart:
47/70 HP
147/160 SP [-13]

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 10:17

Hyacinth, frustrated that she she-cat had managed to free herself of the stun, let out a low growl and stared the ShadowClanner down. She was tired already, but she reminded herself that this cat’s Clan was responsible for her son’s death. She could not feel bad for this, she wouldn’t allow herself to. So, her bloodied claws once again came down on the she-cat, this time battering her neck and around the shoulder blades. The sun beat down on her pelt, making her fresh wounds sting even more than they ordinarily might have.

Hyacinth used Front Paw Strike, dealing -8 Health Points and using -7 Stamina Points.
Survivalist is active! Hyacinth cannot be stunned or pinned for more than one turn.

Hyacinth:
49/60 HP
89/130 SP [-7]

Swiftheart:
39/70 HP [-8]
147/160 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 10:46

(OOC: Shadowclan is nocturnal so they would actually be meeting at night not day :D )

From her recent meeting with crimsonpaw, Swiftheart knew that the FO fragments still blamed her and her clan for the death of their family, Apollo.

Swiftheart had nothing to do with that and wished that all this bloodshed could have been avoided.  However as Hyacinth struck her again she cried in pain and memories of how the FO had killed Amberdawn and burning came rushing back.

Her opponent had no respect for life and was not going to back down apparently.

She growled and grabbed Hyacinth's scruff tightly and held her down while hitting at her.

Swiftheart uses Teeth Grip for 11 dmg and 10 sp.  Teeth grib is not a pin or stun so survivalist is no longer active

rolling for turn effect amount

Hyacinth is held for 1 turn and cannot break out of it

Hyacinth:
38/60 HP [-11]
89/130 SP

Swiftheart:
39/70 HP
137/160 SP [-10]

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Thu 9 Jun 2022 - 10:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 10:46

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 10:59

A hiss escaped Hyacinth’s maw as she felt teeth dig into her skin, soaking her fur in blood. At this point, she wasn’t actually sure whether she had a real, fighting chance of winning this battle- but she knew for sure she’d try. Despite being held to the ground, she shook and turned, lashing out at anything nearby that she could make contact with. She’d put up a good fight.

Hyacinth used Front Paw Blow, dealing -7 Health Points and using -5 Stamina Points.
Hyacinth is no longer held!
Survivalist is active! Hyacinth cannot be stunned or pinned for longer than one turn.

Hyacinth:
38/60 HP
84/130 SP [-5]

Swiftheart:
32/70 HP [-7]
137/160 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 11:14

Swiftheart was not happy to see Hyacinth get out of her hold so easily. This loner was certainly well experienced in battle.

However she had also grown alot and felt more confident in her abilities as well since the last time their groups had clashed. She was no longer the young new warrior that she was back then.

As Hyacinth scambled out of her teeth grip she managed to get another solid contact bite in.

Swiftheart uses snap for 7 sp and 11 dmg

soon though, Hyacinth got away and Swiftheart locked eyes with her.

"we can stop... no more blood needs spilling" she panted watching her opponents every move. She hoped to starclan Hyacinth would accept her draw offer and they could both go their separate ways. Swiftheart didnt like fighting and only did it when forced into one with no other way out.

She knew that her breath was probably wasted ... yet she still felt she should try.

The words that the skyclan warrior she had met earlier echoed in her head...

(OOC: it is Briarthorn referenced but Swiftheart never learned her name during their meeting: so to swiftheart it is just "Skyclan warrior")

"I suggest you grow up, before something, or someone, makes you"

(OOC: I did my best to match Briarthorns color but idk)

Maybe the skyclan warrior was right... but Swiftheart still wanted peace

Hyacinth:
27/60 HP [-11]
84/130 SP

Swiftheart:
32/70 HP
130/160 SP [-7]

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 11:31

Despite her efforts to steer clear of the molly’s next blow, the bite landed and Hyacinth cursed under her breath. She had been trained well under the Asylum, and has built her strength and skills back up under Klaus, but this still took a toll on her. She hardly bothered acknowledging the Clan cat’s words, a simple ”You’re wrong.” The only response she gave. The rogue remained much more focused on keeping herself alive, and Swiftheart’s attacks at bay. Knowing she wouldn’t be able to last much longer, she lashed out furiously, repeatedly scratching and marring the she-cat’s pelt, intending to do as much damage as she could to stave off blows towards her.

Hyacinth used Front Paw Strike and Desperate Blows, dealing a combined total of -13 Health Points and using -14 Stamina Points.

Hyacinth:
27/60 HP
70/130 SP [-14]

Swiftheart:
18/70 HP [-13]
130/160 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 12:00

This rouge was incredibly strong and resilient and Swiftheart whimpered as more and more attacks hit her.

Swiftheart panted as she fealt exhasted. Hyacinth was doing a very good job of wearing her out...

She thought back to their first battle with the FO and how badly she had been beaten there... she fealt scared and was worried it was happening all over again here and now. Her confidence wained seeing how much her opponent was still pushing for a win.

She felt her wounds and they stung alot. She knew she had to slow the pace of this battle down if she even wanted a chance of getting out of this.

She leapt at Hyacinth and pushed her down to the forest floor pinning her opponent down beneath her.

Swiftheart used leap and hold for 11 dmg and costing 15 sp

Since survivalist is active. No dice need to be rolled, since the Move only lasts 1 turn max anyways.

Hyacinth: Pinned: 1 turn
16/60 HP [-11]
70/130 SP

Swiftheart:
18/70 HP
115/160 SP [-15]

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 12:22

With each passing second, Hyacinth grew more weary and frustrated. She just wanted this to be over, to go home. She could patch up with some cobwebs and get some sleep, maybe eat some prey if all her kits had eaten… She just needed to get out of here. Writhing, trying to break free of the she-cat’s grip, she rolled over, hoping it would dislodge her and set her free.

Hyacinth used Duck and Twist, dealing -4 Health Points and using -5 Stamina Points. Escape unsuccessful.
Hyacinth is no longer pinned.

Hyacinth:
16/60 HP
65/130 SP [-5]

Swiftheart:
14/70 HP [-4]
115/160 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on Thu 9 Jun 2022 - 12:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 12:22

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 12:31

Swiftheart was exhausted at this point. The fight kept on going and the loner just would not quit.

Both of them had wounds all over and were a mess.

Swiftheart wished that they could have avoided all this but it was not up to her.

Lashing out quickly she struck heavy blows with her front paws against the FO cat.

Swiftheart used Desperate blows and Front paw strike for a total of (10 + 6 + 1) dmg 17. and costing (7+7) sp 14

Hyacinth: KO PENDING!
-1/60 HP [-17]
65/130 SP

Swiftheart:
14/70 HP
101/160 SP [-14]

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]   don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

don’t know about luck, but i know the lack of it [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next